MP - 10 Convoy version 2

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, I'm very happy with my MP1. The only things I like about MP10 is that it's in scale with Rodimus, come with trailer, spike which he can sat inside the truck or the robotic repairer.

I still cant decide on this figure... There is just not enough to put it over...

Lets wait for the Hasbro version, under $100 is reasonable. I definately would consider this if the legs were not messed up!! Seriously it upsets me!! Even Takara knows it, i mean look at the photographs, its not like they didn't know it looked bad. Why do you think all the shots try to avoid the legs and have it on an angle. If they knew it was bad why didn't they change it? It's not like it had to be that way. We know it works the other way around which is what MP1 did.

Well, some people do want DOTM. Also, it's not like DOTM is preventing Hasbro from releasing Masterpieces. I mean, Rodimus' release is imminent, and if you want to count Unicron there's that as well.

Anyway. I'm pretty satisfied with the original MP Convoy, and I don't have any overwhelming desire to get MP-10, but if Hasbro does bring it stateside with trailer for under $100, I'll be tempted to pick one up.

Hm, from the video of that Tokyo Toy Show with that quick and blurry of the back shot showing the lower leg, it looks too much kibble. We'll get a better understanding once we get at better shot and images.

Well there are some who are tired of the movie crap and would like to see something like this Prime out in stores

It takes Takara to use common sense that Hasbro doesn't

Not everyone will agree with that.

Like all MP items, its likely Hasbro was involved with this one.

• 3 months later...

Well there are some who are tired of the movie crap and would like to see something like this Prime out in stores

It takes Takara to use common sense that Hasbro doesn't

Not everyone will agree with that.

Like all MP items, its likely Hasbro was involved with this one.

If I am not mistaken, according to an old article, Hasbro wasn't involved in making MP Megatron.

hmm i just thought about something, if they redo megs to this size he'll be about the right size of a walter p38 it was cool before because he was over sized but i can imagine something going wrong on this one