MP - 10 Convoy version 2

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking something along the lines of Shockwave or Galvatron (this is also wishful thinking). I dunno if the BBTS price is really indicative that this is a bigger character or not. They may just be playing it safe until it's announced.

If we are gettin another optimus, I am sure we will get another megatron down the road. Seems like Takara is trying to change the scale of their MP line, which would be fine if they made hot rod smaller; If I am not mistaken, he is as tall as Grimlock

If we are gettin another optimus, I am sure we will get another megatron down the road. Seems like Takara is trying to change the scale of their MP line, which would be fine if they made hot rod smaller; If I am not mistaken, he is as tall as Grimlock

Scaling is fine and dandy, but they are still charging more for less. In one review it was mentioned (not shown) that MP Rodimus was slightly taller than Starscream. In Hot Rod mode, no.

Originally, with that price tag, I thought maybe it's MP UMagnus Perfect edition or even MP Movie Prime w/trailer or any of the bigger bot like Omega Supreme. Now that the rumor had it only a scale down of another Prime, I just start laughing. This is a joke. This Masterpiece line is all about Prime: the Regular, Black, Sleep, Last. And if you add MP2 Magnus to the mix, he has 5 out 9 Masterpiece so far! Now, do we really need another G1 Prime Masterpiece? I may even forgive Tomy if it were Powermaster Prime. But if it's just a scale down size with more accuracy for the vehicle and robot, then, they can forget my money.

Originally, with that price tag, I thought maybe it's MP UMagnus Perfect edition or even MP Movie Prime w/trailer or any of the bigger bot like Omega Supreme. Now that the rumor had it only a scale down of another Prime, I just start laughing. This is a joke. This Masterpiece line is all about Prime: the Regular, Black, Sleep, Last. And if you add MP2 Magnus to the mix, he has 5 out 9 Masterpiece so far! Now, do we really need another G1 Prime Masterpiece? I may even forgive Tomy if it were Powermaster Prime. But if it's just a scale down size with more accuracy for the vehicle and robot, then, they can forget my money.

It is a scale down Prime with an improved body and a diecast?(I don't recall) trailer.

This line has completely lost its focus. improving Accuracy… Thats Bull****! This is called the Masterpiece line. We have paid GOOD money to support this line. At this point it is pure speculation but if Tomy / Takara pulls a move like this it would be like slapping us all in the face! As mentioned by Remy they have milked the Convoy mold for everything it was worth & then some. If the rumors of a scaled down version is true I will be done collecting transformers all together. I shelled out $150 for Grimlock & $200 for Rodimus / Hot Rod due to the price of plastic going up or some Bull**** but $250!!! We better be getting a new character that takes this line to another level. Come on Tomy / Takara don't let your biggest fans down.

This line has completely lost its focus. improving Accuracy… Thats Bull****! This is called the Masterpiece line. We have paid GOOD money to support this line. At this point it is pure speculation but if Tomy / Takara pulls a move like this it would be like slapping us all in the face! As mentioned by Remy they have milked the Convoy mold for everything it was worth & then some. If the rumors of a scaled down version is true I will be done collecting transformers all together. I shelled out $150 for Grimlock & $200 for Rodimus / Hot Rod due to the price of plastic going up or some Bull**** but $250!!! We better be getting a new character that takes this line to another level. Come on Tomy / Takara don't let your biggest fans down.

The rumor is said that it is actually a newly sculpted Prime figure that is smaller, but more accurate.

They are probably doing another prime figure since it sales well.

I can almost guarantee, once they release this newly Prime, then they'll repaint him into Magnus. Some quick curve ball with new molds just to cool us down slightly. Then they go back to the Prime repaint with the Golden lagoon, Black Convoy, the Sleep mode. All over again and again.

I'm wondering if it's Optimus prime or not because there are alot of Prime like characters named Convoy in japan Lio Convoy,Big Convoy and beast Convoy just to name a few

I'm wondering if it's Optimus prime or not because there are alot of Prime like characters named Convoy in japan Lio Convoy,Big Convoy and beast Convoy just to name a few

Plus another repaint to make him look exactly like the G1 toys which had yellow eyes