NBA PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

DarthJoe

I think it would be funny if it's Mavs/Heat in the finals, and the Mavs get beat again, just because I dislike Nowitzki. I think the guy is one of the laziest players in the league, and only relies on his great shooting ability to win games. He rarely plays good defense, and spends a lot of time standing around waiting to get the ball passed to him on offense.

I'm hoping for the Mavs to get beat before that, but I would gladly settle for this out come. I hate the Mavs as much as I hate the Lakers.

Looks like it's Mavs/OKC in the Western Finals.

As much as I hate to see the Grizzlies lose after as hard as they played the first two rounds, I'm happy to see Oklahoma City succeed in making it to the west finals.

It's been a pretty fun year to watch the playoffs, and see some new blood start to shine in the NBA...hopefully SA and LA will continue their decline in the upcoming seasons, and teams like Oklahoma and Chicago will be the new top teams in the league.

Still hoping for a Thunder/Bulls finals...Derrick Rose vs Durant/Westbrook would be pretty fun to see.

The Cavs got the first pick in the draft?...tell me that wasn't rigged after all of the Lebron James drama.

It's the NBA's way of throwing them a bone, IMO.

Why does the NBA do the draft this way? I'm used to seeing it like with MLB where the worst team gets the first pick, 2nd worst gets 2nd pick, and so on.

So they can rig it and give the top picks to the teams they want to do better. :P

What ever happened to the old days when the NBA playoffs were at least every other night. The Bulls/Heat don't play again until Sunday? I just don't understand why there is a four day layoff between games 2 and 3. At least I understand that Oprah had the United center booked on Mnoday and Tuesday as the reason for the delay between games 1 and 2, but the time between 2 and 3 is rediculous.

What ever happened to the old days when the NBA playoffs were at least every other night. The Bulls/Heat don't play again until Sunday? I just don't understand why there is a four day layoff between games 2 and 3. At least I understand that Oprah had the United center booked on Mnoday and Tuesday as the reason for the delay between games 1 and 2, but the time between 2 and 3 is rediculous.

I am thinking viewership...

Looks like the Thunder may have a good chance at beating the Mavs...which I hope they do, as Dallas is the only team of the four left that I don't want to see in the finals.

Well, it's official. Heat and Mavericks.

I hope Miami sweeps Dallas...