New 'Cowboys & Aliens' Theatrical Trailer

Wheeljack35

wasn't that the actress from Wolverine? in either case it reminds me of the Transformer Sector 7 comics I've been looking up on TFWIKI

The main actress featured in the trailer is Olivia Wilde. She is Thirteen from House and most recently was Quoarra in Tron: Legacy.

wasn't that the actress from Wolverine? in either case it reminds me of the Transformer Sector 7 comics I've been looking up on TFWIKI

The main actress featured in the trailer is Olivia Wilde. She is Thirteen from House and most recently was Quoarra in Tron: Legacy.

never heard of her nor have I seen any of those films

never heard of her nor have I seen any of those films

House is the doctor drama on Fox featuring Hugh Laurie, not a movie. If you've never seen the show then you really should. Very entertaining.

And, for that matter, Tron: Legacy was a good movie as well. She was also in The Girl Next Door, Alpha Dog, Turistas, and the short lived show the Black Donnellys (which was a shame, I really enjoyed it.) Of course... this probably still means nothing to you. I just watch a lot of movies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE