R2-D2 cooler on Pawn Stars

hamsterboy

yep...saw that episode tonight. theres one of those coolers on ebay right now.

I think there was also an episode where someone brought in a 'Revenge of the Jedi' poster.

*edit*

oh and i think there was one where someone brought in a lifesize darth maul or was it jar jar.

yep...saw that episode tonight. theres one of those coolers on ebay right now.

I think there was also an episode where someone brought in a 'Revenge of the Jedi' poster.

*edit*

oh and i think there was one where someone brought in a lifesize darth maul or was it jar jar.

Yeah the Revenge of the Jedi poster was about week or two ago and the Darth Maul/Jar Jar figures I think they went to the guys house to see them

I dont think they've bought any of the SW memorabilia thats walked through their doors.

Sometimes i think people just bring in their stuff hoping to get on tv so they can add "as seen on Pawn Stars" on their ebay posting.

There was one episode where this guy had a huge Transformers collection. Im no TF expert but it looked pretty extensive and the guy seemed to know his stuff so why even consider selling it to a pawn shop.

That's a pretty sweet cooler, looks like it should be filled with Pepsi's

It was Big Hoss that got arrested:

http://www.popeater....n-stars-arrest/

Wow lol that teaches him in a way he see's anybody who like Star Wars as geeks

When the guy bought in the Revenge of the Sith poster he made it clear he didn't like it anybody that did were geeks

I wonder why Rick didn't put the video of the movie on for him when he was a kid

I don't understand any of them that go there. It's always "But it goes for however much at auction". Well,then take it to an auction instead.

Yeah I have said that so many times

Well people aren't always looking to sell, sometimes they do just want to pawn. Besides, someone people don't have the time or ability to go to auction or put things up for auction, it's just easier sometimes to say just take it!

I don't understand any of them that go there. It's always "But it goes for however much at auction". Well,then take it to an auction instead.

Well people aren't always looking to sell, sometimes they do just want to pawn. Besides, someone people don't have the time or ability to go to auction or put things up for auction, it's just easier sometimes to say just take it!

Well if they did it would be cool but the always want to quote what its going for online

Hell if they don't like the price then put it online

It might take a year or so to sell

Well if they did it would be cool but the always want to quote what its going for online

Hell if they don't like the price then put it online

It might take a year or so to sell

something people tend to forget is that something is only worth what someone will pay for it

I dont think they've bought any of the SW memorabilia thats walked through their doors.

Sometimes i think people just bring in their stuff hoping to get on tv so they can add "as seen on Pawn Stars" on their ebay posting.

There was one episode where this guy had a huge Transformers collection. Im no TF expert but it looked pretty extensive and the guy seemed to know his stuff so why even consider selling it to a pawn shop.

they do stuff thats neat just to show it off quite a lot you got remember a lot of this show is scripted I'm sure the people selling have even worked out a price before they go on tv most of the time

they do stuff thats neat just to show it off quite a lot you got remember a lot of this show is scripted I'm sure the people selling have even worked out a price before they go on tv most of the time

yeah i figure much of it is scripted. the reason i'm suspicious of collectors bringing things in to the pawnshop is i've seen it before with other items on the show.

there was a girl who brought in an old Apple computer and 'agreed' to sell it for $50.00. guess what http://cgi.ebay.com/...e-/250777251931 she really sold it on ebay.

maybe if a certain Mod happens to be in Vegas, he should bring his Astromech collection and see if he can get on tv. that would be so funny :)

yeah i figure much of it is scripted. the reason i'm suspicious of collectors bringing things in to the pawnshop is i've seen it before with other items on the show.

there was a girl who brought in an old Apple computer and 'agreed' to sell it for $50.00. guess what http://cgi.ebay.com/...e-/250777251931 she really sold it on ebay.

maybe if a certain Mod happens to be in Vegas, he should bring his Astromech collection and see if he can get on tv. that would be so funny :)

Hell no my astromechs aren't going anywheres :P..I think hell would freeze over before I ever go west

Half of the time,I wonder if they even follow the script. "I want $300 for my bedpan but I'll settle for $250." Then they get in there and it's always "So,how much do you want for this?" "$800!" Or whatever nutty ammount they come up with.

if you have something you think is worth while interesting you can go to the website & there is spot that says something like "want to get on tv" or some such & you can fill stuff out then you just plan your trip to vegas around that ... My dad happens to be going on a trip in a while going to get him to grab me another pawn stars tshirt @loll@ Wish I knew how to find out if they were doing any filming at the time he was around @loll@ Oh also for scripting just look at all the humor jokes they throw in like chum finding that music guy "randomly" & having the him get the record signed "to chum" @loll@

Onw guy posted a video of them standing in along line in the morning before the store opens Some employees come outside and ask those that want to pawn to do one thing and the others who sell to do another

If you need to pick up your pawn and payback they let them in the doors first

i won one of those at the walmart that i work at. it was sweet. i used it for my kids parties,filled with soda. my kids ended up destroying it :( i was sad.

that sucksI reminds me of when my step brother put my beastwars megatron under the tire of my Dad's car and then took the pieces and lit them on fire about a month after I won it at an auction

i won one of those at the walmart that i work at. it was sweet. i used it for my kids parties,filled with soda. my kids ended up destroying it :( i was sad.

that sucksI reminds me of when my step brother put my beastwars megatron under the tire of my Dad's car and then took the pieces and lit them on fire about a month after I won it at an auction

Why the hell did he do that?