Exactly WHAT Wal marts aern't carrying G.I.Joes?

kingofpain26

Is it just Wal-Marts, though?

All the Wal-Marts in my area have tiny sections for leftover joes from the arctic Destro wave, but the Targets in my area are pretty much in the same boat. The only place that gets anything new is the local Toys R Us, where I was able to get the cool Snake Eyes (the one with two heads and lots of gear) last month.

PharmV

The Targets and TRU stores haven't exactly been bursting with new product around here either. Only wave 2 still remains on any of the pegs and of Wave 3 here...

GIPOC-FIGSET3-00001-00002_large.jpg

I was able to snag a SE, and a Duke, I passed on the SS and never once spotted a ST and wave 4 here...

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CHJ24732Dlg.jpg

I've never spotted ANY, ever, at all! Not at Walmarts, Target, TRU, Kmart or Meijers. So while Walmarts seem to be cutting back on anything new, the other brick and mortars aren't exactly restocking on a regular basis either, and I have access to a large variety and number of stores in my area. It's hard to get them online even, before the dreaded OUT OF STOCK shows up and even then, the prices are a little painful. Good thing I'm fairly bored and mostly discouraged with the hobby right now anyway. I'm a procrastinator, a LOUSY planner, and entirely too impulsive when it comes to my Joe hobby and the majority of my collection was obtained by being in store, having the product in my hand, and buying it on impulse because I had it, and had to HAVE it and all it took was a trip to the checkout lane. If I have to work any harder than that, to buy a damn TOY...I'm bored already. I'm in it for the joy of collecting and building my collection, but if it's always going to be a contest, to see who has the most, and who gets what FIRST??? Not for me. :(

Here in the lower mainland of British COlumbia (Canada), only one Walmart inVancouver doesn't have any Joes or even a peg.

All the other ones at least have a peg. There's even one (Lougheed Mall) that has been coming out with mixed cases of Joes like crazy lately.

Even the Toys R Us stores in the lower mainland have been bringing them in. Seems like they've been really getting a lot of attention around here lately.

i was tolds just about all of wal-mart in CT wont be carring joe's any more, and i have been to a lot of wal-marts in CT, the only only one have i seen the new joes in is bristil ct.