Exactly WHAT Wal marts aern't carrying G.I.Joes?

kingofpain26

Hasbro announced at joecon that they didn't know that Several Wal-marts stopped carrying G.I.Joes, thus leaving several areas high and dry..

but they Don't know exactly which ones...

so sound off! What stores in your area stopped carrying Joes? __________________

I was at the one in Joliet, IL and Romeoville, IL and they stopped. Six others in the area still have them, so it's not too bad for me. Just picked up an extra Shadow Tracker for a friend so he could use it for a custom.

Well, in Georgia I know that the Ellijay and Canton Walmarts have dropped the line, but found the newest wave (Lowlight 'n company) at the Walmart in Jasper. The Walmart that is smack-dab in between the other two.

I haven't ventured out as much as I once did, mostly due to the fact that new GI Joes and Star Wars figures are like searching for the Holy Grail currently.

All the Walmarts in my area here in Ohio (Columbus area) are either void of Joes completely, moved to the closeout aisle or just carrying the remaining stock that the Artic Destro was a part of. Nothing new since. Seems a few people might owe Xhairs an apology?

• Like 2

there is only ONE walmart that I know of in my town that stopped.. out of about 20.

And the one that stopped basically stopped selling almost all action figures.. they only carry Starwars, Transformers, Ironman, and Spiderman.

the stores that stopped selling Joes are most likely the same ones that stopped selling Marvel Universe, McFarelane stuff, DCUC, etc... there was already an announcement that walmart was shrinking their toy sections at many stores.. this is just a result of that, not a result of how well GiJoe is doing

All of these have dropped the joe line in my area 10 in total!! these i have gone to and asked they all said the same thing they no longer carry the line.

Walmart Store #2405

5360 Southwestern Blvd

Hamburg, NY 14075

Walmart Store #2586

100 Thruway Plaza Dr

Buffalo, NY 14225

Walmart Store #5027

4975 Transit Rd

Lancaster, NY 14086

Walmart Store #2210

2055 Niagara Falls Blvd

Amherst, NY 14228

Walmart Supercenter Store #2355

5033 Transit Rd

Williamsville, NY 14221

Walmart Supercenter Store #2164

317 S Cascade Dr

Springville, NY 14141

Walmart Supercenter Store #1909

1540 Military Rd

Niagara Falls, NY 14304

these ones i called and they said they no longer carry the line.

Walmart Store #2107

5783 S Transit Rd

Lockport, NY 14094

Walmart Supercenter Store #2088

4133 Veterans Memorial Dr

Batavia, NY 14020

Walmart Store #2043

2348 Route #19

Warsaw, NY 14569

Just want to make sure this stays on topic and not veer off into a who is right and who is wrong thread. This isn't addressed to anyone specific but please keep it on topic about Walmart and which ones carrying joes and which ones are not and all should be good.

wait... wait, this just in...

http://finance.yahoo...battle-cnnmoney

"After alienating customers by culling too many products from shelves, Wal-Mart is bringing the variety back by adding 8,500 items to stores."

Maybe some of you will get your Joes back.

Well I hope not only Joes but DCUC also

wait... wait, this just in...

http://finance.yahoo...battle-cnnmoney

"After alienating customers by culling too many products from shelves, Wal-Mart is bringing the variety back by adding 8,500 items to stores."

Maybe some of you will get your Joes back.

Well I hope not only Joes but DCUC also

lets hope they bring alot back as they dropped alot of the lines for no reason. also walmart is at fault for joes and other lines doing bad as they say we want this or that in your line or we wont sell them. then after they make the changes the line dose bad. then when hasbro or who every go backs to what we like and it does well they just drop the line cuse they order more of the same waves instead of the new waves.

i think a way to fix that is with each wave of joes they change the numbers so the stores can order the new waves and not over stock the old stuff.

Almost Every Walmart in North Alabama is Joe-less.The last Walmart in the Huntsville was a honey hole before the Joes got dropped.I found at least 5 Shock trooper and 2 Lowlight(at different times)at this Walmart alone.Target has been doing a horrible job(I am just saying).Yesterday I was at one and counted 17 arctic Destros.I wonder how some people are finding wave 3.

My local Walmart has never carried the POC line, store #129.

It might've been a shorter list to ask which Wal-Marts are carrying Joes.

I haven't seen any Joes at the Wal-Marts in Vicksburg, Clinton, Jackson, & Meridian, MS. Nor have a seen them in Hamilton or Winfield, AL Wal-Marts

Don't know the addresses, but every Wal-mart in

Columbia, SC (5 or 6?)

Lexington, SC (2)

Batesburg-Leesville, SC (1)

The one on Two Notch road near Sandhill has a few leftovers from the wave with Artic Destro last time I stopped in. Otherwise? Yeah, bare shelves.

fyi

walmart orders in bulk from the company and then stores the order in their wherehouses so when someone orders something it comes from there not the company thats probally why it takes so long to get new assortments n i don't like that but that's how it works.

Is it just Wal-Marts, though?

All the Wal-Marts in my area have tiny sections for leftover joes from the arctic Destro wave, but the Targets in my area are pretty much in the same boat. The only place that gets anything new is the local Toys R Us, where I was able to get the cool Snake Eyes (the one with two heads and lots of gear) last month.

PharmV