Would you pre-order "collector specialized" 7 packs?One of the bonuses of Joecon is that you can have one on one talks with Hasbro staff.. we came up

kingofpain26

would you pre order a 7 pack of female figures at a slightly inflated price?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. would you pre order a 7 pack of female figures at a slightly inflated price?

• Yes, I'd order multiple sets!
    • cool Idea, I'd be down for one
    • eh, id like it, but the price is too high
    • I dont collect female joes

One of the bonuses of Joecon is that you can have one on one talks with Hasbro staff..

we came up with an Idea:

If Hasbro decided to make us EXACTLY what we want in a figure, lest say for example, a 7 pack of Female Vipers, at a lower production number, and took PRE ORDERS from fans.

But because of the exclusive direct to fans priocess the price would be slightly larger, lets say 60 bucks instead of the 45 7 pack price. Similar to how Sideshow pre orders their figures.

Would you buy one? or several?

I would be happy to buy a set of 7 exclusive figures if they were awesome...

but not 7 female figures.. that sounds like a terrible idea to me... not that I don't collect female figures, because I do.. but I can't think of 7 female characters I would want... and definitely not any female Cobra troopers. (Cobra doesn't hire female grunts in my joeverse)

No i know i wouldnt order them because im a "vintage" only collector or should i say "vintage style" only collector. now if you tell me they wanna make a 7 pack of female figures in the vintage style. with proper ARAH scale and head size and everything then my answer would change to a yes. but there is little love for the "vintage" 3 3/4 scale collector in the world today. everything is "25th anniversary" "ROC" "POC" "JOC?" and the like. until then my money stays in my pocket. Good Luck however!

TM

the price kills the idea for me. i like the idea of getting figs we can get in the mass market and in 7 packs. not all females if it was say zaranna, hard ball, repeater ones like that that we know we cant get in the store then i would of said yes.also the price has to be right!!!!!!!!

I definately wouldn't buy a 7 pack of female army builders. Female troopers would stick out like a sore thumb, for the most part. If it were one female blueshirt in a pack of six individual female characters, then I'd get it in a heartbeat. Also, no Scarlets, Baroness's, or Lady Jayes. There are a ton of female characters in the joe universe they could do without rehashing those three.

• 2 weeks later...

THe price is kinda steep, but I'd go for it if the figures were good enough. More or less what everyone else has said.

And I agree with RecklessEndangerment, if the all female pack comes out No Scarlett, Jaye, or Baroness.

Jinx, Cover Girl, Cadet Demming, Mayday, Bombstrike, Zaranna, Zanya. Now that is a 7 pack I'd buy in a heart beat @bounce@ @bounce@