The RIGHT LEG...

I open this topic to ask them if it has happened to someone also.

my most recent procurement of figures of DC universe have showed to have the same detail, one relative difficulty to move the right leg.

002.jpg

005.jpg

this detail appears to the moment in which I try to mobilize the extremity be for forward or for behind, I can feel as the part that joins with the body this one like given and if I her try to force ring the risk of breaking it.

that itself has happened to me with the figure of The Atom, which, it could not resist and broke.

010.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

what attracts attention of me is that of all my figures it is always a question of the right leg, it is as if it was more than a shortcoming of manufacture, a not valued at all quality that lately all the figures done by Mattel have had.

to which I ask them, have you had the same problem with his DC universe?

It seems like every other DCUC figure I get one of the leg joints is stuck at the crotch. I can't say if it has always been the right leg, but it's one of them none the less. To fix it, I stick them in the freezer for a half hour or a full hour. I then take it out and proceed to move the joint. I'll hear a snap and the leg with begin to move freely. Usually it's glue inside the joint that causes it, probably when they glued the abdomen around the leg joints.

One thing is for sure, DCUC is the only line that I have this problem with.

• Like 1

It seems like every other DCUC figure I get one of the leg joints is stuck at the crotch. I can't say if it has always been the right leg, but it's one of them none the less. To fix it, I stick them in the freezer for a half hour or a full hour. I then take it out and proceed to move the joint. I'll hear a snap and the leg with begin to move freely. Usually it's glue inside the joint that causes it, probably when they glued the abdomen around the leg joints.

One thing is for sure, DCUC is the only line that I have this problem with.

Thanks for your information BigBot 84, you rigth, Only the DCUC have this "particular" quality

Thanks for the tip of the friend BigBot, my figures finally have achieved the mobility that they needed, I placed them in the freezer in more than 30 minutes and after a careful manipulation I achieved that move the right leg without the fear of that this one was breaking, when I listened to the CRACK! in Martian Manhunter worries me at first, but finally it was because the glue had hardened and failed liberating to the joint of the problem.

007.jpg

it hurts that Atom did not run with the same luck.

in fact her first figure that broke me was Nigthwing of the series 3, it was in perfect conditions and the joints were working perfectly, suddenly one day the left leg broke, almost without the minor effort.

hence from now on I began to treat to the figures with a major care.

I had that same problem with Batman from Series 1. Sadly, he shared the same fate as The Atom.

I am sorry about your loss mako, a real pity is the frequency condition this shortcoming repeats itself in too many figures, for the price that we pay for them one should wait for a better control of quality on the part of Mattel

Other Question:

At the end of 2010 I acquired the figure of Wonder Woman, his joints work perfectly and although it has several shortcomings of manufacture the figure is almost perfect.

011.jpg

but, do I have a doubt, in contrast to other feminine figures, she does not seem to be able to move the joint of the waist, you know if it is a question of a shortcoming of manufacture or this way it is the model?

013.jpg