Green Lantern Footage & Trailers

Wheeljack35

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/wonderconnews.php?id=75884

WonderCon: Green Lantern Footage Online!

An abridged, 4-minute version of the Green Lantern footage that was shown at CinemaCon and WonderCon this week is now online!

Opening in 3D and 2D theaters on June 17, the Martin Campbell-directed action adventure stars Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Peter Sarsgaard, Mark Strong, Angela Bassett, Tim Robbins, Temuera Morrison, Jay O. Sanders, Taika Waititi, Jon Tenney and Geoffrey Rush.

• 3 weeks later...

First off, Green Lantern is my most anticipated movie of the summer. The latest TV Spots and Wondercon footage just further strengthened that opinion.

That being said, the first trailer for Captain America is making me just as excited. When I saw little skinny guy Steve Rogers get beefed up with the Super Soldier Serum I was instantly pumped. Though I may not be as excited for Thor, I am super pumped (it comes out on my birthday weekend). The recent, very positive reviews have given me great hope about the future of the Thor series and especially the endless possibilities for the Avengers movie next summer.

Can't wait to go green this summer, but Thor will certainly be a nice distraction until then.

First off, Green Lantern is my most anticipated movie of the summer. The latest TV Spots and Wondercon footage just further strengthened that opinion.

That being said, the first trailer for Captain America is making me just as excited. When I saw little skinny guy Steve Rogers get beefed up with the Super Soldier Serum I was instantly pumped. Though I may not be as excited for Thor, I am super pumped (it comes out on my birthday weekend). The recent, very positive reviews have given me great hope about the future of the Thor series and especially the endless possibilities for the Avengers movie next summer.

Can't wait to go green this summer, but Thor will certainly be a nice distraction until then.

I haven't seen the trailers for Captain America, maybe I'll go look for them tonight.

Hey did you pick up a Lex Luthor from Matty. I opened mine last night and I love it, it looks better in person, more like Hackman and I just can't get over the wigs for Luthor.................awesome!!!

I haven't seen the trailers for Captain America, maybe I'll go look for them tonight.

Hey did you pick up a Lex Luthor from Matty. I opened mine last night and I love it, it looks better in person, more like Hackman and I just can't get over the wigs for Luthor.................awesome!!!

I actually didn't pick him up due to lack of funds at the time. Glad to hear he's awesome.

I actually didn't pick him up due to lack of funds at the time. Glad to hear he's awesome.

Man, I really hope you can pick him up, I know you will love him. dude, I love switching the wigs, the likeness is incredible. Please pick one up, I am sure you would appreciate it.

Just saw Thor this past weekend and it was good, however I am sick to my stomach at the fact that Captain America is coming out next and the Avengers next year. Maybe if Thor wasn't so good I wouldn't feel too bad, but it was good, really good, enough to warrant making the Avengers.

Green Lantern BETTER outshine Thor and Captain America at the very least, seriously sick at the idea that DC is sooooo far from production on their movies or idea's. Seriously Wonder Woman has been reduced to a TV show, how pathetic. Superman is still slightly in limbo, until fiming starts I could care LESS. Batman is in limbo as well, until filming starts and nothing else is on the table, nothing at all. Sure Superman Returns was considered a failure but I thought that after the success of TDK we would see more movies in production. Again, GL BETTER outshine the two Marvel movies coming out this summer.

Just saw Thor this past weekend and it was good, however I am sick to my stomach at the fact that Captain America is coming out next and the Avengers next year. Maybe if Thor wasn't so good I wouldn't feel too bad, but it was good, really good, enough to warrant making the Avengers.

Green Lantern BETTER outshine Thor and Captain America at the very least, seriously sick at the idea that DC is sooooo far from production on their movies or idea's. Seriously Wonder Woman has been reduced to a TV show, how pathetic. Superman is still slightly in limbo, until fiming starts I could care LESS. Batman is in limbo as well, until filming starts and nothing else is on the table, nothing at all. Sure Superman Returns was considered a failure but I thought that after the success of TDK we would see more movies in production. Again, GL BETTER outshine the two Marvel movies coming out this summer.

DC should have done what Marvel did and introduce these characters for the ultimate JLA movie... Too bad it takes them multiple tries to get anything right so they keep recycling Superman and Batman...

DC should have done what Marvel did and introduce these characters for the ultimate JLA movie... Too bad it takes them multiple tries to get anything right so they keep recycling Superman and Batman...

At the very least none of the Marvel movies will top TDK. But Singer and his disgusting, creepy, evil, wicked, perverted version of Superman halted a ton of movies.

At the very least none of the Marvel movies will top TDK. But Singer and his disgusting, creepy, evil, wicked, perverted version of Superman halted a ton of movies.

Too bad Christian Bale Batman wont fit in with JLA... He already made it known he doesnt even want a sidekick much less a team...

Too bad Christian Bale Batman wont fit in with JLA... He already made it known he doesnt even want a sidekick much less a team...

You know what is funny, despite loving TDK I totally feel Christian Bale is replaceable. TDK's sucess IMO was totally based on atmosphere, story, and the surrounding characters. I thought the was the least important element, such a shame he can't see past this at all. He would have a built in audience forever if he were to join for a JL movie. Though he would be silly with the way he talks.