Iron Man 6" series 2 figures

Dreeday

I got these in the mail today.

IMSeries201.jpg

I wasn't excepting to see these unitl May; anyway here's they are with Titanium Man from the first series.

IMSeries202.jpg

Least favorite to favorite figure:

4) War Machine (Finally I have this figure after two years of waiting and I'm glad to have it; however, enought with the Stealth Striker Armor parts please Hasbro. The original Stealth Striker was cool, Inferno Armor was evern better, Sandstrom was OK, and finally Initiative War Machine which is awesome and all really, but would've been even better if it was a 100% new sculpt like Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo.)

3) Evoluiton Armor (I'm going to call him Mainframe due to his armor color and I was planning to make a Mainframe custom; now I don't have to. Thanks Hasbro.)

2) Stealth (I love the paint job on this figure. Stealth armor Iron Man figures have never been my favorites, but his figure is amazing; thanks to the incredible paint job.)

IMSeries205.jpg

1) Crimson Dynamo (Sculpt, paint, poseable WOW just WOW. The best figure in the set)

IMSeries203.jpg

IMSeries204.jpg

nice

damn.. Crimson Dynamo is SICK! so glad Hasbro finally decided to release these guys...

but are they still smallish? How big are they compared to some Toybiz Marvel Legend figures?

damn.. Crimson Dynamo is SICK! so glad Hasbro finally decided to release these guys...

but are they still smallish? How big are they compared to some Toybiz Marvel Legend figures?

They're about the same size as the old 6" Marvel Legends figures.

Holy crap! That Crimson Dynamo looks badass. Again, not the first choice for armor style I wouldve used (the 3 3/4 style is the one I want) but definitely getting it.

The others look like hot redecoed messes.

Yeah...thats not the Dynamo i'm familiar with but its been ages since i've read Iron Man. This version looks okay though. I'll pass though until the price goes down.

From the pics i think i like the Initiative War Machine the best.

HTS.com has wave 2 for pre-order 10.99 each. I placed my order for crimson dynamo, stealth mark vi and iniative war machine...using spring20 discount code my bill came up for $36.74 shipped.

• Like 1

Spystreak: Are sure you saw the correct price for those Iron Man 6" figures? Because all the Zellers I've been to have been priced and scanned at around $17.00 each. Unless you are counting taxes, or Zellers up the price, or something.

In reguads to the topic, I defently want Crimson Dynamno. War Machine does look cool(With some new and re-use parts) espeically with the Green Glow/Bleed affect on it, and the Evolution Armour does look sharp in Black And Gold(Espeically if you want to use it as Mainframe), but I don't think I'll pick them up. As for Stealth Armour, I may get it, for it does look really cool, espeically the paint and the red lines, and it will give me a chance to get a Movie Mark IV based armour as well. That said, I got the Torpedo Armour from the 1st 6" Movie Iron Man line to use as a 6" Stealth Movie Armour, but I will say for sure that this armour and paint does defently look like a upgrade(In terms of the armour sculpt alone).