Custom Sinestro Corps members Arklik and Skinner!

Jin Saotome

After doing a few Green Lantern Corps original members I decided to take a shot at the Sinestro Corps. Check out Arklik, the newest original character I've created. His story? After betraying his hive and eating the elders who led it, Arklik was banished to wastelands of Mar'gohl. The harsh elements thickened his carapace until he grew so strong that he was able to make a meal out of any of the planets inhabitants. Mean ol' Arklik was made from a Sinestro Corps Batman body, the head and leg-spikes of a Resistance 2 Crawler that came with the main character, and scorpion tail from the Mac Gargan Venom from the 6" spiderman line. He was detailed up with really nice faded red effects for his carapace and I added some teeth to round out his mouth. The power ring was sculpted using Aves apoxie sculpt and his spike-shield construct was a clear acrylic decoration of some kind cut in half and painted with Tamiya clear yellow.

More pics here---> Arklik

Arklik_002.JPG

-------------------------------------------------

After doing a few Green Lantern Corps original members I decided to take a shot at the Sinestro Corps. Here's 'Skinner', aptly named for his razor-sharp claws, bladed crystal hair, and ferocity for collecting the hides of others. He was made from a Low/Maash body, Spawn Ripclaw hands, LCBH Wraarl head, and Sota clear variant Blanka hair. I modded the range of the joints so you could get some really leapy poses from him and the neck joint so he could look almost straight up and support the weight of the hair. His ring-beam came from a clear acrylic drink stirrer painted with Tamiya clear yellow and modded to fit over a finger.

More pics here---> Skinner

Skinner_004.JPG

• Like 1

man I love scorpion like characters wether it's Scorponok from transformers or that Scorpion guy from Bionicle I love it by the way where'd you find a restinance 2 crawler? I've been looking for one for awhile.

Whoops, I was suppose to post this in the customs section, no wonder I couldn't find it!

Thanks for the comments, and the crawler came in the pack with the main human character from the series.