Green lantern movie figs found

Cyber Bishop

No Target does not work that way. Its to delete them from the system. They are not on the new ilse reset. This is not a good sign for the rest of the series at retail. WM is clogged with series 1 and 1.5, so yeah that a good sign.

Draven

$8 at mine.

Gotta wonder if this will be another Playmates Star Trek, tons of fans left without being able to complete their Paralax just like ST fans couldn't complete their bridge.

Maybe if these were $8 in the first place a mom could afford to buy her kid some GL figures. Maybe there's a message here for toy companies and overpriced action figures.

should have done a classic wave with a comic paralax. ehhh mattel?? who by the way looks way better then the head with tentacles. head with tentacles who comes up with that crap and who are the other ones who agree to it?? lets make galactus a cloud for crying out loud. lol lol. just imagine that yellow comic beast in a movie.... nice.

No Target does not work that way. Its to delete them from the system. They are not on the new ilse reset. This is not a good sign for the rest of the series at retail. WM is clogged with series 1 and 1.5, so yeah that a good sign.

Draven

Like I said wishful thinking on my part.

should have done a classic wave with a comic paralax. ehhh mattel?? who by the way looks way better then the head with tentacles. head with tentacles who comes up with that crap and who are the other ones who agree to it?? lets make galactus a cloud for crying out loud. lol lol. just imagine that yellow comic beast in a movie.... nice.

I wish they WOULD have just stuck with the classics. The movie line figures for any movie only sell well till the next big film is released.

Well the biggest blunder with the movie line is the figure design and the price. Those wacky designs may work for collectors who love their super-aliened theme figures but I don't think they translated well into toys, actually the whole toyline for the movie was lackluster for me.

I really hope they come out with the other ones though. I have no problem buying these just online. Not finishing a c-n-c would bug me to death :(

Yeah well i already know the feeling from the Marve Legends Ares fiasco

I hear that. One of the reasons why I dont have that wave. Plus the singles run too high. I have all the others though.

Would've loved that, but I'm still a fan of just owning a raw Paralax. Would love a comic version of him better than the one were getting, but I am a fan of the movie versions. I'm happy to own them.

As long as I can snag Kilowog and Sinestro I will be happy

I already got Sinestro, but I'm dying to get my hands on that Kilowog :o

I was just on a toy site and they have listed that Morro and Parallax are the figures after Galius and Hector. Having an Morro will be awesome, but I dont get how Parallax would be a figure? We already got Krona. Maybe the last part is a figure. I could see them doing that.

I was just on a toy site and they have listed that Morro and Parallax are the figures after Galius and Hector. Having an Morro will be awesome, but I dont get how Parallax would be a figure? We already got Krona. Maybe the last part is a figure. I could see them doing that.

morro could be cool. i add the one or the other movie alien to my comic lanterns. they are realy great.. green man and ghu look good next to them. i pass on kilowog because i have money issues and my cnc kilowog stays on the shelf. so i am in no real need to have him. i hope that they finish it for all the ones who started on that paralax cnc.

morro could be cool. i add the one or the other movie alien to my comic lanterns. they are realy great.. green man and ghu look good next to them. i pass on kilowog because i have money issues and my cnc kilowog stays on the shelf. so i am in no real need to have him. i hope that they finish it for all the ones who started on that paralax cnc.

I think Morro will be cool. I dont remember seeing him in the movie though. I keep all my MM's on one self, away from the comic ones. And all my CnC's are on one shelf too, like Kilowog. I cant wait to have the MM version of him. I really hope they finish Parallax.

I just got the 3 movie Guardians. I like them. I really want the other 3.

DSCF4025-2.jpg

With the Comic ones.

DSCF4028.jpg

"Awh! Blackest Night!!"

DSCF4030.jpg

"I'll save you!!"

DSCF4033.jpg

I like owning them. Does anyone know when the other 3 come out?

Well I broke down and got the Abin Sur 2 pack! With the numbers dwindling at my TRU down to 2, and the fact I bet there will be no restock figured I better bite! Just wish I did not have to pay so much for him. Since I had no need for another Hal @loll@

Draven

Well I broke down and got the Abin Sur 2 pack! With the numbers dwindling at my TRU down to 2, and the fact I bet there will be no restock figured I better bite! Just wish I did not have to pay so much for him. Since I had no need for another Hal @loll@

Draven

I bought my Abin off of ebay loose for like 8 bucks. I already had the MM Hal and did not want to pay the 2pack price just for Abin Sur.

I think Morro will be cool. I dont remember seeing him in the movie though. I keep all my MM's on one self, away from the comic ones. And all my CnC's are on one shelf too, like Kilowog. I cant wait to have the MM version of him. I really hope they finish Parallax.

I just got the 3 movie Guardians. I like them. I really want the other 3.

With the Comic ones.

"Awh! Blackest Night!!"

"I'll save you!!"

DSCF4033.jpg

I like owning them. Does anyone know when the other 3 come out?

Lol, looks like hal is holding a baby Guardian.