Green lantern movie figs found

Cyber Bishop

I gave the Sinestro dagger to B'dg. The loop in the hilt fits around the side of his fist.

I had thought about that, but I had the little construct that came with the SDCC Starro pack that fits on his hand nicely.

Suprised by how much I like my Movie Masters Hal!

I was surprised too when I bought mine. I'm not a huge fan of his left hand, but I like him.

I hame Abin Sur on the way, so I'm pretty excited :D

So any news on the Sinestro/Ismot wave? Hype seems to be nonexistent for these figs... :(

BBTS finally has pics of that wave and the Krona Maskless/Hal Wave. The next wave after that is Galleus Zed and Hector Hammond.

So any news on the Sinestro/Ismot wave? Hype seems to be nonexistent for these figs... :(

BBTS finally has pics of that wave and the Krona Maskless/Hal Wave. The next wave after that is Galleus Zed and Hector Hammond.

I'm sorta worried about sclae size for Krona. He looks tall and tiny, but I'll wait and see. The moive Zed looks kinda funy, but it should be an awesome movie master!!

I saw that a few websites have the Sinestro/Ismot wave coming out for this month. So I'm dreadfully excited for all these to come :3

I can't believe the way these are selling. I went to Target one day and they were full of the 6 inchers, and the next couple fo days they were all gone and about 1/3rd of the smaller ones. I don't care for these but I am happy with the way they are moving.

I can't believe the way these are selling. I went to Target one day and they were full of the 6 inchers, and the next couple fo days they were all gone and about 1/3rd of the smaller ones. I don't care for these but I am happy with the way they are moving.

My Target has had the same ones for weeks now. 1 fish, 2 rot flops, 1 Hal, and 3 tomar re's. My tru keeps throwing these guys up. The sell pretty fast there, and the have shelf space and an lane filler. What I find funny is that its so much farther then my Target. Its 10 mins from Mall of America, so I guess thats a factor.

My Abin Sur should be here this weekend or early next week and just in time for the new wave coming out! :D

Finally got my Abin Sur today. I like himand cannot wait for the others.

mms_picture.jpg

Whole lot of glare in the picture. Its my new cabniet and its nothing but glass and mirrors. Awesome shelf space though.

My Target has had the same ones for weeks now. 1 fish, 2 rot flops, 1 Hal, and 3 tomar re's. My tru keeps throwing these guys up. The sell pretty fast there, and the have shelf space and an lane filler. What I find funny is that its so much farther then my Target. Its 10 mins from Mall of America, so I guess thats a factor.

My Abin Sur should be here this weekend or early next week and just in time for the new wave coming out! :D

Maybe because Target has them $1 more than TRU and Walmart.

I was just looking around and found this.

http://youbentmywookie.com/news/new-look-at-movie-masters-collect-n-connect-parallax-figure-from-green-lantern-movie-12609

I dont know if you guys have seen the picture, but I really hope thats not the final look. I still want the other figures in the wave, so I'll finsih him anyways.

http://youbentmywook...ern-movie-12609

I dont know if you guys have seen the picture, but I really hope thats not the final look. I still want the other figures in the wave, so I'll finsih him anyways.

People are saying that the figure in question was not assembled right, but it matches the shadow on the back of a MM package. :/ It's supposed to look all worm-like I think. Ah, we'll find out in 3 days.

http://youbentmywook...ern-movie-12609

People are saying that the figure in question was not assembled right, but it matches the shadow on the back of a MM package. :/ It's supposed to look all worm-like I think. Ah, we'll find out in 3 days.

Yeah, I heard a few people saying its not assembled right. With that arm right under it, I think it wasnt put together %100. But it still matches the shadow pretty much :(

So absolutely no news on the second MM wave, stores are getting the same fish case, and the movie got so-so reception......this figure line is looking bleak already. :/

The toys are out online though. I have Sinestro and Ismot coming in the mail. And people are selling Krona on ebay, so hopefully all the figures will be out and soon enough.

I know the movie master figures kick ass but I'm sorely disappointed in the regular merchandise. Now my company did get the Newer blackest night, series 8, which are decent. Obviously not movie masters but good.

I think I am getting Sinestro after liking him in the movie. But I really can't wait to get Bzzd with makeless Hal!!! :) Glad he is out now. Hoping they hit retail soon. As far as Sinestro not being as shiny.... I wish they all were not as shiny!! @lol@

Draven

I think I got a defective Sinestro :/ He only has his face lines on one side of his face and now I cant tell if all Sinestros are not as shiny or is it just mine? Bought it off of BBTS and their picture of him is shiny. I dont know, but it does make him stand out more than the other MM's. Like he's darker than all the others cause we know what he turns in to. Which is kinda cool.

Got the new ones today! I've been wearing the ring ever since I opened Hal.

DSCF4021-1.jpg

He's not shiny and his ring hand has green lines through it. Its different.

Heres all the parts so far. Can only connect 3 :/

DSCF4024.jpg

So what's the deal on the rest of the Movie Masters ever making it to retail? With 2/3rds of the figures left to go and the movie being...not a blockbuster, I'm thinking retailers are gonna be reluctant to order much of figures 7 thru 13. Hal, Rot and Tomar are clogging shelves here already. Saw one fish today.

But I have to say Isamot looks sweet. I might get him.