G1 repro sticker question

yojoebro82

Anyone have experience with those reproduced lables you can buy for your G1 TFs? Are they any good? How well do they stick? How do they look compared to original lables?

Looking to get some for my G1 Optimus who is completely bare. Don't want to buy them if they're not good quality.

@optimus@

The only thing I ever got was the Autobots and Decepticons logos there not that bad they stick pretty good. So I think the other that gose on Prime will work well.

Repro labels is good but their shipping bites. I had one of their sets dissapear in Chicago. Too bad I live in Texas. When contacted the owner of the site was a Jerk and tried to make it seem as it was my fault the sent the stickers to the wrong place. Their stickers are nice though just highly over priced.

I think the sticker quality is great. I have used a few of there sets and never had a problem. A few years ago, i did not like them as much because you had to actually cut the sticker off the sticker sheet, but they have fixed that some time ago with pre-cut stickers.

I do have to agree with the shipping it took like forever to get to me I didn't get my Decepticon logos until 3 weeks later after ordering them.

I just bought a set of Rumble stickers, showed up within a week, so they're back on top of their game.

Quality is just as, if not better, then Hasbro's/Takara's stickers. My bookstyle re-issue Hound, has a sticker that doesn't like to stick, I had to add more glue to it to hold it on. I've never had a problem with Reprolebles.