Deadpool question

RockthePlank

So I just won this box set,

Minimates_Marvel_Box_Set_Ad.jpg

and I was wondering if this Deadpool was the same as the one from the Wolverine/Deadpool box set? I can't seem to find a decent website that lists accessories.

I cant see the image man...

http://www.amazon.com/Exclusive-Minimates-Adversaries-Spider-Man-Wolverine/dp/B004GR9M34/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1300466376&sr=8-7

This is the only set I know that comes with first version of Deadpool...

• Like 1

I can see it fine as well :) THere is also a deadpool that comes in a regular two pack release & a uncanny xforce deadpool in the xforce set

I can see it fine as well :) THere is also a deadpool that comes in a regular two pack release & a uncanny xforce deadpool in the xforce set

I've been eyeing that box set, any good? I really want that Angel and Deadpool, Wolverine I can go either way on and I can sleep without a Psylock

I've been eyeing that box set, any good? I really want that Angel and Deadpool, Wolverine I can go either way on and I can sleep without a Psylock

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DMC11455&mode=retail

Here is another version worth tracking down...

The mask is painted on and not removable though...

http://www.bigbadtoy...455&mode=retail

Yeah that's the first one I was going to get, but I dont have a Wolverine or Spidey, so I figured the other box set was the way to go. How many deadpools are there? The three mentioned here are the only ones I know of, but deadpool seems to have the most attitude of all the figures.

http://www.bigbadtoy...455&mode=retail

Yeah that's the first one I was going to get, but I dont have a Wolverine or Spidey, so I figured the other box set was the way to go. How many deadpools are there? The three mentioned here are the only ones I know of, but deadpool seems to have the most attitude of all the figures.

Yeah... These are the only 3 not including the crappy movie version...

The box set is a great deal considering that the 2-pack with Deadpool and Wolverine average 50 plus on ebay...

The box set is a great deal considering that the 2-pack with Deadpool and Wolverine average 50 plus on ebay...

That's what I was trying to figure out. Does the two pack come with more accesories or something? Unless you are MOC collector, I can't see why someone would pay that price if you can get the same thing plus two extra figures for about half the price

That's what I was trying to figure out. Does the two pack come with more accesories or something? Unless you are MOC collector, I can't see why someone would pay that price if you can get the same thing plus two extra figures for about half the price

There is no difference in accessories as far as I can tell... 4-pack DP even comes with the extra "squinting eye" mask which I was surprised to see...

There is no difference in accessories as far as I can tell...

Thanks for the answer, I'm getting to the minimates game pretty late, and I don't know much about them, except now I must buy them... Deadpool is just a great looking figure, and the accessories for him look awesome!

Thanks for the answer, I'm getting to the minimates game pretty late, and I don't know much about them, except now I must buy them... Deadpool is just a great looking figure, and the accessories for him look awesome!

Dont be spoiled by Deadpool... He comes with so much stuff it seems unfair to the others... LOL

Welcome to the club...

Dont be spoiled by Deadpool... He comes with so much stuff it seems unfair to the others... LOL

Welcome to the club...

Lol, thanks! I've got a fair amount of ghostbusters, and I got the universal monsters. Yeah too bad they dont all come with a huge amount of accessories. But the ones we do get are pretty cool!

Thanks slushyfrog! I've since received my boxset and there is nothing different from this and the two pack, so happy days! Deadpool sits on my desk at work now, squinting one eye at me

I prefer that mask also...

I dont like displaying stuff at work... I am paranoid that someone will come by and swipe it... Plus I am in a cube and not an office... LOL

Thanks slushyfrog! I've since received my boxset and there is nothing different from this and the two pack, so happy days! Deadpool sits on my desk at work now, squinting one eye at me

I prefer that mask also...

I dont like displaying stuff at work... I am paranoid that someone will come by and swipe it... Plus I am in a cube and not an office... LOL

I used to be afraid of leaving stuff at my desk when I first started here, but I work in a secured building that you need a keycard to get into, so we dont have strangers walking around and I work with about 95% all women (I work at a bank operations center) Not that I dont think women steal, but I don't think any of them would want any of my figures or whatever. Im in a cubical too, Deadpool or any other figure I bring it (I switch em out often) sits in a place that you can't see just walking by real quick... bringing these little toys to work really makes me feel like I'm at home