Green Lantern Classics wave 3 (who would you include?)

jahue

I know the GL classics is ending with wave 2, but who would you throw in a line if it continued? 6 spots 1 C n C what's your lineup?

1. Arkkis Chummuck

2. Salaak

3. Soranik Natu

4. Larfleeze

5. Superboy Prime

6. Laira (red lantern) Green lantern variant

The C n C to be Hannu, Brother Warth, or Voz

I left Arisia and Atrocitus off because I believe they have been announced to be in the dcuc line. If not they would be in this line

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Atrocitus isn't that big. We're not getting a GLC3 though.

I would have liked to see

1.Arkis Chummuck/Green Man 2 in 1

2.Salaak

3.Kryb

4.Fury 6/Vice 2 in 1

5.Munk

6.Miri Raim

CnC Hannu, Voz or Ke'haan

I'd love a Kryb figure. I think of all of the Sinestro Corps, Kryb was the only one with a genuinely terrifying aspect to her. I'm sure members of the GLC eventually come to accept that there will be thousands of beings in the universe that want to kill them in horrific ways. But Kryb targets their children. Worse, she doesn't want to kill them. In her own twisted way, she wants to protect them! The idea of my offspring in the "loving care" of that monster would definitely keep me awake at night!

Yeah, if you'd bother to read the first sentence in the first post, this is all hypothetical.

I did read, but it doesn't make sense to make wish-lists.

• Like 1

Yeah, if you'd bother to read the first sentence in the first post, this is all hypothetical.

I did read, but it doesn't make sense to make wish-lists.

Well, if this is the case then there are literally hundreds of threads over the course of the years that don't make sense. I mean, it doesn't make sense that I spend hard earned money on giant lumps of plastic either, but I digress.

As for my wishlist... er... I don't know 99% of the people mentioned in this thread thus far. I am definitely out of my element when it comes to the rainbow Corps.

• Like 1

I know the GL classics is ending with wave 2, but who would you throw in a line if it continued?

this is true? No more Green Lantern Classic?

As of right now, yes. And actually, it's probably because of something mentioned a few time in this thread. Although there are tons of characters in the Green Lantern universe, there aren't a whole lot left that are readily recognizable. All of Earth's Green Lanterns are already done. Many fans might not be able to name the few Guardians who have taken names. Anyone who didn't read follow the Sinestro Corps War and Blackest Night might not even know the other corps exist, much less be able to name the major characters. I know GL fans would love another two or three (or more) waves, but there might not be enough demand from the rest of the DCUC community. Still, we can dream.

FIREdevil.gifI want my Atrocious figure! FIREdevil.gif

• 1 month later...

1 Red Lantern Mera

2 Sinestro Corps Karu-Sil

3 Fatality Sinestro Corp/ Star Sapphire Varient

4 Sinestro Corps Tri-Eye

5 Sinestro Corps Yellow Lantern

6 Red/Green Lantern Guy Gardner

C&C Borialosaurus