Small Kid Bullies Big Kid

Wheeljack35

Here's an interview with the bully from the video where he's claiming he was the victim first, and he was just retaliating:

http://www.spikednation.com/evideo/richard-gale-interview

I smell BS.

I didn't see that second video where the bully cries he was the victim, but walking up to a kid and punching him straight in the face is a bully move. If the big kid were a bully too, he would have put a stop to it right there and then and the smaller kid would have shown SOME fear. Instead he bounces around like he was trained by Ali and even throws fake punches just to make him flinch. Making someone flinch out of fear of being hit... yeah totally a victim move...

I didn't see that second video where the bully cries he was the victim, but walking up to a kid and punching him straight in the face is a bully move. If the big kid were a bully too, he would have put a stop to it right there and then and the smaller kid would have shown SOME fear. Instead he bounces around like he was trained by Ali and even throws fake punches just to make him flinch. Making someone flinch out of fear of being hit... yeah totally a victim move...

Ya, pretty much what I was thinking.

Now that the kid has received pretty much the most humiliating experience anyone can face in their life, via a world-wide audience, him and his family are just trying to save some face, IMO.

ok so what's the little kid going to say maybe like oh hey all I did was act like I'm a pro UFC fighter punching this guy and then he slammed me to the ground like the little faggot I am I'm the victim here not him. that'll go over real well I'm still laughing at this kid he fights like an epileptic rag doll no offense to any one who has epilepsy or seizure disorders

They just making this even worse by that stupid claim... Anyone can see that was a body language of a bully...

People are calling the big kid Little Zangief... Thats cool... LOL

Havent you seen the street fighter remixes of the fight? They are hilarious, adding lifebars, music, sound effects and even a super finisher effect when he slams him to the ground.. So awesome.

Also the bully is a super douche with, is that an eyebrow piercing? yeah real good role model parents when hes like 12 years old and lying through his big bucked teeth.

like an epileptic rag doll no offense to any one who has epilepsy or seizure disorders

What about all the ragdolls you just offended? Raggity Ann and Andy are not too pleased... comparing them to such a little douche!

I don't think Rag Dolls are aware of their own existence like the elves from the family guy christmas special

Here's an interview with the bully from the video where he's claiming he was the victim first, and he was just retaliating:

I smell BS.

He's the victim? From what I understand,it's one of his buddies taking the video. What "victim" would set themsleves up like that?

I smell BS.

He's the victim? From what I understand,it's one of his buddies taking the video. What "victim" would set themsleves up like that?

No kidding. I think many people would have a lot more respect for the little bully and his family if he was to say "Ya my bad, and I got my butt kicked for it" instead of trying the lie about it. I can't believe his parents allowed him to get up on international Tv to say that load of crap.

I think its funny that it was his buddy that uploaded it on the internet.... how else would it have got there??! looks like hes got some sweet friends.

Oh that is it ?.. All from the same show ?.. I expected more on the big kid they hardly asked him anything

it's all I could find thast wasn't taken down by the Youtube nazis because of violations