Small Kid Bullies Big Kid

Wheeljack35

now that I look back on all the fights I was in what the hell was the point I knew the bullies were wrong yet I still got in there and hurt them as best I could but why even bother people like that never learn no matter how hard you hit them and in the end they'll be so upset with their lives most will end up commiting suicideif I found out a former school yard bully of mine commited Suicide or ended up in prison I'm going to throw a big old party with all my friends that were bullied by them as welland we'd spend the party just laughing at how the bullies acted tough in school and how their not acting tough now with other Prisoners in a penitentary or Asylum

now that I look back on all the fights I was in what the hell was the point I knew the bullies were wrong yet I still got in there and hurt them as best I could but why even bother people like that never learn no matter how hard you hit them and in the end they'll be so upset with their lives most will end up commiting suicideif I found out a former school yard bully of mine commited Suicide or ended up in prison I'm going to throw a big old party with all my friends that were bullied by them as welland we'd spend the party just laughing at how the bullies acted tough in school and how their not acting tough now with other Prisoners in a penitentary or Asylum

:rolleyes:

That reminds me of this kid I used to see get picked on in high school, he was a big brutish kid like that, but he was retarted. So all these dumb kids would yell at him and tease him during lunch, to get him all agitated and he would run at them and lift his bag up high over their heads like he was going to hit them, but he never did and they would all just laugh and tease him more.

God I'm glad I don't have to deal with assholes much anymore

I'm wondering how messed up that little kid is now after being thrown to the ground @loll@

Ankle broken, ego bruised, mortal embarrassment. Hurt, resentment, humility, fear.

He got what was coming to him.

I'm wondering how messed up that little kid is now after being thrown to the ground @loll@

Ankle broken, ego bruised, mortal embarrassment. Hurt, resentment, humility, fear.

He got what was coming to him.

awesome no one should start a fight with big kid for a while hopefully lol :)

"We don't need this posted everywhere," she told Australia's Seven Network on Wednesday. "I would like him to apologize."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/17/mother-australian-bully-body-slammed-video-demands-apology-victim/#ixzz1GyrbQX5J

"

This woman comes off as an idiot ... she is mad the video is popping up everywhere & embarrassing her& making her kid look like a jack ass & wants an apology from the big kid because why ?... He had nothing to do with the video nor uploading it lol

Oh good I was wondering about this

"The school however did not pick sides in the fight and instead suspended both boys for four days

"

gotta love FOX news!

Because they corrected themsleves? Something MSNBC would never do?

Oh Im not much of a fan of any of those so called "news" powerhouses, I guess I would have just rather have had the story correct the first time is what I am saying.

gotta love FOX news!

Oh Im not much of a fan of any of those so called "news" powerhouses, I guess I would have just rather have had the story correct the first time is what I am saying.

I don't get why the mom doesn't get it her brat started it

I swere people are dense..If that small kid was mine I told him he got what he deserved and to stop bullying people

I love this quote that is defending the school for suspending the kid who was being bullied:

"This isn't just an isolated incident. This now becomes law in the school. Every other kid now is free if they're bullied not to do as they're told to turn the other cheek and go to their teachers but to lift up another kid, the bully, and slamming them to ground, risking paralysis or death," Eiglarsh told Fox News.

I look at it the other way around. Maybe if more dumbasses who think they're tough would get body slammed once in awhile, they might think twice before bullying. @lol@

Besides, these adults must forget what's it's like to be in school, and be held accountable by your peers. If these kids who are getting bullied go to the teachers, then they're just looked at as tattle-tales and snitches...and they continue to be teased and tormented, then they eventually bring a gun to school and shoot the place up...then everyone wonders why it happens. If they stand up for themselves, and do what the kid in this video did, chances are other kids will think twice before picking on them, and the bullied kid gets the satisfaction of standing up for himself, and not relying on others to solve his problems for him. He releases his frustration on the source in a non-terminal way, and doesn't have to live with a bruised ego and chip on his shoulder that could lead to a more serious release of pent-up anger.

• Like 1

Besides, these adults must forget what's it's like to be in school, and be held accountable by your peers. If these kids who are getting bullied go to the teachers, then they're just looked at as tattle-tales and snitches...and they continue to be teased and tormented, then they eventually bring a gun to school and shoot the place up...then everyone wonders why it happens. If they stand up for themselves, and do what the kid in this video did, chances are other kids will think twice before picking on them, and the bullied kid gets the satisfaction of standing up for himself, and not relying on others to solve his problems for him. He releases his frustration on the source in a non-terminal way, and doesn't have to live with a bruised ego and chip on his shoulder that could lead to a more serious release of pent-up anger.

That's very true. Today's teachers and principals want to take the neutral-soft approach to everything and still expect a pay check at the end of the month. I was lucky to have some good principals in my schools. One in high school was an ex-wrestling coach and no problem breaking up fights. His punishments were always fair and equal. (That's for you Mr. Sartorie. ;) )

I remember one time some girls were fighting and one of the girls ripped down the other girl's top... and one of our teachers went to break it up and accidentall grabbed the girl's boob... lol.. we made fun of him for that for a long time

gotta love FOX news!

If you read closely, it's actually the Australian newspaper, The Telegraph, that had their story wrong, and FOX News was just reiterating what The Telegraph had wrong.

I think the school did the right thing but for the wrong reasons ....

1 everyone in school will be talking about it for about a week or so so gives people a chance to calm the heck down

2gives both kids a chance to calm down... idiot boy is probably crying & in pain & will need some more time off anyways .... So he should get even more time off

3 big kid would be bugged by everyone at school were he to go back right away anyways & most likely needs some time to calm down hes more than likely more upset about the entire thing than the little idiot is

she should apologize for not disciplining her son better it's his own damn fault for picking a fight he couldn't finish and picking on people I say let him hurt then maybe he'll learn his @##@@ lesson

she should apologize for not disciplining her son better it's his own damn fault for picking a fight he couldn't finish and picking on people I say let him hurt then maybe he'll learn his @##@@ lesson

No no, not the case.

From what I understand this was all corrected. The BULLIES MOM want her son to apologize to the VICTIM. This is what I was questioning WJ35 about, but now I see the confusion. The original post by the Australian News paper was incorrect.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/18/correction-body-slammed-bullys-mom-wants-son-apologize-victim/#ixzz1Gz57X4YY

hilarious video, if that was my kid id be proud. that the only way the small kid would learn. i agree with the school for suspending both and the mom wanting an apoligy is stupid. unless she and her son apoligize first then maybe id be like ok sorry for slammin' your punk ass kid

WJ's first post is still working, but YouTube has been pulling this off the menu saying it is violence against minors or some crap.

Seems like a good tool ("teachable moment") for educating punkass wannabe's (as in...wannabe bad but couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag) that if you act like a fool and bully people, THIS is the risk you take. I was a lot like the bigger kid in school (not in size, I was small like the little prick) but I didn't like to rough house and wrestle or play "rough, and others would see that as being a wimp and taking sh@#...so they'd push and push and tease and rough me up (usually in fun) until I got to the point where I'd had enough and then I'd snap and fight back and not in a "foolin' around" way, but in anger. I'd get thrown to the ground and leaves stuffed in my mouth so many times, and then I'd see read and whoop some butt. Of course, I'd be the one that got i ntrouble afterwards, because they didn't know all the crap I put up with, but that's the bad thing about taking sh@# all the time and not standing up for ourselves right from the start.

I don't know for how long this kid took sh@# from the little twirp, but I was glad he slammed his butt and then walked away. Swift justice. @haha@

• Like 3