Small Kid Bullies Big Kid

Wheeljack35

I am sorry but that was awesome :D

The bigger kid was suspended

what about the little douche who started it ?. Hope he got suspended as well the big guy was just defending him self

LOL good for him I was bullied back in elementary and Middle school until watching Spetznas hand to hand combat training videos and put a bully into a sleeper hold. still why the hell was the bigger kid suspended he was just defending himself it's not like he kept beating the kid once he was on the ground

people seem to think walking away stops bullying it doesn't the only way to deal with a bully is to simply turn around a punch him in the face the fact Teachers suspend the kid defending himself is just encouraging the Bully to do it more I blame the Liberal goverment for this. the Bible does state an eye for an eye but you get the liberals who go and say oh an eye for eye makes the whole world blind I'm sorry but if someone Stares me down I'm going stare right back

• Like 1

what is the little kid saying to the big kid ?.. Also did the idiot teachers that suspended this kid not see the video of this or what?

what is the little kid saying to the big kid ?.. Also did the idiot teachers that suspended this kid not see the video of this or what?

He was saying "I heard you were talking sh**. Heard you been talking sh**"

The big kid was like "what?" I wasn't talking....."

what is stupid is that these kids haven't even hit puberty yet... they are probably like 10 years old. I hated seeing that little kid bounce around like he knew how to fight, I wanted to punch him in the face my damn self..... I hate stupid kids

Don't know the full story behind this, but I was always the biggest/tallest kid in my class, and how does the class bully try to prove how tough they are? By trying to beat up the biggest kid in class, of course. The bullies never won, though. Plus, I studied martial arts to make sure they never did. My mother always taught me to never start a fight, but to be sure to always finish it. That's my mother. My father would agree with her, but that advice came from my mother.

This reminds me of a kid that I went to school with. He was two years older than me, and was probably the biggest bully I can recall from my school years. He was about 5'6" and maybe 120 pounds in high school. He was always picking fights, and it was always when he had his bigger, stronger friends around to back him up. He was a total jackass.

Long story short, the little prick hung himself back around 2002 over a girl.

Obviously, people like this have a lot of emotional problems.

I got picked onalot for being heavy to the point where I justwent into blind rages got suspended half the damn time,Droped out of middle school in grade seven for about a year went back and my teacher was Mr.Shahi best teacher ever I actually got good grades and got into less fights except this one little puke named Dillion I kicked his ass in grade 8 after listening to him talk crap about me and my family I grabbed him by the shirt and punched him in the face we started fighting big time and I threw him to the ground and started punching his face as hard as I can then in Highschool he was bragging how he kicked my ass guess he forgot that wicked left hook to the temple and the stomp on his stomach

WJ's first post is still working, but YouTube has been pulling this off the menu saying it is violence against minors or some crap.

More nonsense from google they now run youtube now

yet Google videos had this on their searche page about an hour ago man I hate google owning Youtube I used to use Youtube for music all the times now I'm lucky if I can find a song made after 99

There is a bunch of Street Fighter mixes of "little zangief" all over the place and they are AWESOME. With sound effects and finisher animations and life bars to boot haha. But yeah I was always the biggest in my class and the littlest guy always wanted to pick a fight with me. He would hit me with all he had and nothing phased me, I would just laugh. But I never hit back. I was always a very passive person and never wanted to hurt anyone. I look back tho and I really shouldve kicked his ass.

There is a bunch of Street Fighter mixes of "little zangief" all over the place and they are AWESOME. With sound effects and finisher animations and life bars to boot haha. But yeah I was always the biggest in my class and the littlest guy always wanted to pick a fight with me. He would hit me with all he had and nothing phased me, I would just laugh. But I never hit back. I was always a very passive person and never wanted to hurt anyone. I look back tho and I really shouldve kicked his ass.

same here though I've been in a few fights if just cause no other choices they only would last until I hit the other guy back