Batman Brave and the Bold

Wheeljack35

I was laughing so hard when this episode started. I recently saw the Adam West Batman show with this Pharaoh looking villian in it and I hadn't really seen this character before or recently. He's one of those E-List villians that this show brings into the light. Gotta love this show! #US1#

King Tut was a made up character for the Adam West TV show like Egghead and Shame

Oh really, I didn't know that. Thanks WheelJack. Well it's still cool they incorporated him into the show. Hey who knows we may see a figure from DC Universe in the future?@sonar@

Actually the character of King Tut was played by an actor called Victor Buono in the old campy Batman series of the 60's.

If you look at a picture of Buono wearing the Tut outfit he looks amazingly like the cartoon version we saw in this episode. The animators of the show did a great job drawing the character.

Oh really, I didn't know that. Thanks WheelJack. Well it's still cool they incorporated him into the show. Hey who knows we may see a figure from DC Universe in the future?@sonar@

I would buy the figure.

It's a shame they didn't have Casey Kasem. That would have been an awesome to have him as Shaggy and Robin one more time.

I agree but I kind of found that this was a little boarding tonight. The only thing I like about it was they use the Superfriends Batman and Robin for the safety tips sceen.

It's a shame they didn't have Casey Kasem. That would have been an awesome to have him as Shaggy and Robin one more time.

I agree but I kind of found that this was a little boarding tonight. The only thing I like about it was they use the Superfriends Batman and Robin for the safety tips sceen.

It was this toons version of Batman the animated series remember they did those three stories on that one also?One was Frank Millers Batman

Yeah I agree the first two toons were boring but it was cool to hear Frank Welker do Batmans voice

I wasn't too crazy about the Bat-mite episode. I've liked almost everyone of the Brave and the Bold episodes but this one wasn't my cup of tea.

Apparently, this episode didn't air in America for obvious reasons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA

WOW!

I wonder if that was Batman undercover they were singing too

Yep. Batman lost his memory, thinking that he is a gangster. The BOP were singing to him, trying to make him remember who he is.

I have never seen a show with so many penis jokes before.

Green Latern - small penis, but knows how to use it

Blue Beetle - shy?

Flash - comes too fast

Green Arrow - infidelity

Aquaman - small penis

Plastic Man - erectile dysfunction

Batman - is a sex god. He would do it better with the "BOP" if you get what that means.

• 1 month later...

Exclusive Video: Wonder Woman Makes Her Debut on Batman: The Brave and the Bold

http://www.tvguide.com/news/exclusive-video-wonder-1033406.aspx

Its kind of cool the use the Wonder woman theme from the 70's TV show

Enjoy your clip gentlemen. This episode will not be airing tomorrow, and next week BATB is being pulled from CN's schedule...again.

I don't know about anybody else, but I shudder to think what's going up in it's place.

Oh yeah, new Young Justice episodes have been put on hold to.

Enjoy.

According to who ??

plus my TV's TV guide said that next week both Brave and the Bold and Young Justice are new

Exclusive Video: Wonder Woman Makes Her Debut on Batman: The Brave and the Bold

http://www.tvguide.com/news/exclusive-video-wonder-1033406.aspx

Its kind of cool the use the Wonder woman theme from the 70's TV show

Enjoy your clip gentlemen. This episode will not be airing tomorrow, and next week BATB is being pulled from CN's schedule...again.

I don't know about anybody else, but I shudder to think what's going up in it's place.

Oh yeah, new Young Justice episodes have been put on hold to.

Enjoy.

According to who ??

plus my TV's TV guide said that next week both Brave and the Bold and Young Justice are new

I first read it at DCAUresource.com this morning, then World's Finest had the same annoucement including confirmation by CN.

As for your TV's guide? My DirecTV guide lists tomorrows BATB as "Scorn of Star Sapphire" to. Unfortunately, I get the feeling this was an eleventh hour decision on CN's part, so what my guide, and your guide says don't mean jack.

I will believe it when I see it there is no reason to pull these shows

I know CN is dumb ever since they killed off the 2002 MOTU toon and kill Justice Leaugue early but to stop two shows in the middle of their seasons??

What was the reason did it say in the article?

It didn't say, but do they need a reason?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's some new BS "Programming Strategy" one of CN's trained monkeys came up with. Possibly, they'll break out the new episodes of the series' to break-up a string of re-runs somewhere down the line. They may even be saving them up to beef up that new DC block next fall, who knows.

The only thing I can think of was that Hal Jordan was to be in this episode and maybe they want to move it up from when the movie comes out on June 17