Batman Brave and the Bold

Wheeljack35

In a few weeks it will air up against new episodes of Transformers Prime ...Thank god for the DVR :P

But don't forget The Hub re airs Transformers Prime 3 times they air it at 3:30/6:30, 8/11 & 9/MIDNIGHT. So if you don't get to see it on the early times which is me then you have the other 2 times to see it.

In a few weeks it will air up against new episodes of Transformers Prime ...Thank god for the DVR :P

But don't forget The Hub re airs Transformers Prime 3 times they air it at 3:30/6:30, 8/11 & 9/MIDNIGHT. So if you don't get to see it on the early times which is me then you have the other 2 times to see it.

True

Brave and Bold is the best show around. Glad its coming back, its a perfect combination of hilarity and seriousness. That episode with Darkseid was one of the best, it really showcased how powerful he is, he took the full concentrated energies of Green Lantern, Aquaman, Fire, Ice, Booster Gold, and Blue Beetle with ease and then knocked it back at them..........awesome!!!

The one I like was where Batman,Jay and Wally when in time to get Barry Alan back. I hope they put that one out on DVD.

Exclusive First Look: Scooby-Doo Teams Up With Batman on The Brave and the Bold

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusive-Look-Scooby-1030668.aspx

Here are some images from the episode

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2536008/41786440/

Cast

Episode credited cast:

Diedrich Bader ... Batman (voice) Lord Death Man / Creepy Usher (voice)

Rest of cast listed alphabetically:

Jeff Bennett ... Rubin / Scooby-Doo Penguin

Corey Burton ... Bat-Manga Batman / Scooby-Doo Joker

Mindy Cohn ... Velma / Ticket Girl (voice)

Grey DeLisle ... Daphne / Bat-Manga Robin (voice)

Matthew Lillard ... Shaggy (voice)

Jason Marsden ... Scooby-Doo Robin

Paul Reubens ... Bat-Mite (voice)

Frank Welker ... Batboy / Fred / Scooby-Doo / Scooby-Doo Batman (voice)

'Weird Al' Yankovic ... Mr. Star (voice)

I guess Casey Kasem has retire from doing voice overs anymore. To me nobody but Casey could do Shaggy anyone else just don't make it to me.

I don't know why but I'm not a big fan of Batman Brave and the bold but it's got several decent episodes and it's still better than other cartoons I'm most likely going to watch afew depending on what Batman Rogues are appearing

Cast

Episode credited cast:

Weird Al and Pee Wee Herman together? I'll watch it just for that.

Cast

Episode credited cast:

Weird Al and Pee Wee Herman together? I'll watch it just for that.

LOL I said the same thing but Corey Burton and Frank Welker? Two Megatrons:P G1 and TFA ..plus Corey did other G1 voices

Well in a way Weird Al was also in Transformers G1 well at least his song in the movie Dare to be stuipe.

• 2 weeks later...

So it took a few years and we finaly get to see Superman on Brave and the Bold

Actually, I was ok with that. The programs called "Brave and Bold", not "World's Finest" after all...

The character they really need to add on the show is Nemesis. That would be a real tie-in to the comic book.

Favourite episode = Aquaman's outrageous adventure.

Is it really still going? I read somewhere that it was ending with 13 episodes in the 3rd season, I assumed the Superman episode was the finale.

This show is amazing. Best thing since the Animated series. I love the way it takes both the dark and campy 60s tones of Bat Man and actually pulls it off. It's like the TIck meets Adam West meets BTAS. While maintaining that Bat Man is the biggest badass of all time.

Personally, I liked that they never had Superman in it. It felt appropriate for the show because it seemed like the show was more about showcasing the lesser known DC characters (BatMan being an exception), and not the heavy hitters. Figured that's why there has been no Wonder Woman, SuperMan, and very little Hal Jordan and Joker. I've only seen the first season and parts of season 2, which I hope comes to DVD soon, so I could be wrong.

Great show. I hope it is still going.

I was laughing so hard when this episode started. I recently saw the Adam West Batman show with this Pharaoh looking villian in it and I hadn't really seen this character before or recently. He's one of those E-List villians that this show brings into the light. Gotta love this show! #US1#