I found an POC alley viper... IN REAL LIFE!

revsears

Went to Fred Meijer today and found some POC wave 3 and to my suprise an Alley viper and a Snow Job from wave 1! I excitedly grabbed the Alley viper right away and dug through looking for me. I noticed they had set out a few ROC figs again, so i couldn't decide if these are coming back out or if they just found some old stock in the back. (it was roc destro and a couple of covergirls) Anyone else seeing these guys out there again? I'd love to have at least one more.

The Alley viper looks great in hands I know am really late to the party year but this possibly the best cobra trooper builder ever produced. I really want to tinker with him a little and see if a CC foil head would fit under that black spartan looking helmet. Might make an even nicer viper than an Alley viper with a few tweaks. As much as I love the mold Alley vipers should be blue. This guy screams Bad A but more in an elite solider and non-urban specific manner.

I also picked up a shock trooper but I'll probably trade him (pm me if interested)

I think that recent case assortments held a mix of POC 3 & 1, because a local dealer had such an assortment offered on his site--and was offering up Alley-Vipers and Jungle Vipers. So I gather the recent appearance of older figures might be part of a refresh or two being shipped to retailers.

Yeah,Though I hate to burst you bubble but the Shocktooper and Lowlight were in that assortment as well.

Ouch missing lowlight stinks. I'll keep looking there was only two pegs there for Joe and they were full, maybe lowlight is still in the back?

Can you check the Ironman2 figs there for me? My local buddy wants the new wave with The comic whiplash..

You can see him here in this pic, middle of the pic sleeveless with silver armor.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19188&mode=retail&picture=out

I'll trade you a lowlight and Shadow Tracker or whaver that guys name is.

Can you check the Ironman2 figs there for me? My local buddy wants the new wave with The comic whiplash..

You can see him here in this pic, middle of the pic sleeveless with silver armor.

http://www.bigbadtoy...ail&picture=out

I'll trade you a lowlight and Shadow Tracker or whaver that guys name is.

I'll gladly keep an eye out Joe, but sad news is one of the reasons this so excites me is that new toys are very rare up here. IM 2 at this store (fred Meijers) haven't been restocked in along time, still all wave 1 ! My wal-mart has had a few new ones I'll check there.