Custom Pink Female Spartan Auction on ebay

JoeRhyno

EDIT: AUCTION IS LIVE

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=STRK:MESELX:IT

I started this last year and was hoping to auction it off during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I didn't get it finished in time and then it got put on the back burner. I saw it sitting there and felt bad, so I finished it up.

I started this before Kat came out, so I was guessing on the size of the Female Spartan. I wanted her to be a tad smaller than the regular Spartans, so I used parts of some broken Halo 3 Spartans/Master Chiefs...

My plan is to Auction it off and give a portion to Breast Cancer research and then the rest to my Mom, a breast Cancer survivor. Let me know what you think, any feedback is welcome, good or bad.. ;)

Parts:

Head- Clear Halo 3 EVA

Torso Top- White Reach Spartan

Torso midsection- Halo 3 spartan

Torso crotch- Halo 3 Pink Spartan

Arm- White Reach Spartan

Upper Legs-One Master Chief, one Pink Halo 3 Spartan

Lower Legs and Feet- Reach White Spartan.

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01440.jpg

DSC01441.jpg

DSC01442.jpg

DSC01443.jpg

EDIT: AUCTION IS LIVE

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=STRK:MESELX:IT

And.. here are the final pics of the finished custom after some feedback about the legs and shoulderpads:

I finished the shoulder pads and painted the bottom legs so it blends in with the color more... I tried taking it with a different background and it just didn't work out and my battery died on me, so I'll try it with a lighter background tomorrow, gonna see about buying my cousin's professional lights or see if she'll take a picture for me tomorrow so I can get it listed in time.

I'll update with better pics when I get them:

DSC01458.jpg

159acf6f.jpg

DSC01459.jpg

DSC01460.jpg