Ask a "Wiseman". Ask him what ever you want.

Some people are born with names that are quickly turned into jokes.

Richard Hatch? (Battlestar Galactica) I bet you money he hated being called D!<k. It's an old name, but I can't even type it now with out censorship.

Ft. Wayne, Indiana had a controversy over labeling the name of a Federal Building after a long term Mayor named Harry Baals. I guess there is alot of T-Baggers out there. @loll@

So in some effed up way, I'm supposed to be a "sensei" to others in need. Having the last name WISEMAN is both a curse and a gift. (Mostly a curse.)

Well, let's put this to the test. Ask me a question, and you will get an answer. It may not be the answer you want, but I'll shoot it to ya straight. ;) Just simple Q & A.

In a previous thread, ARROW kinda asked "How do you get the taste of ball sack out of your mouth if you never had that taste before?" That's not the exact question, but close to it.

My answer is this. I asked my wife, and she said Listerine is all you need. :D

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if he could chuck wood?

Woodchucks are about the size of a large household cat. I have a cat that can eat over 1 lb. of cat food everyday. However the "chuck" isn't actually eating the wood, so I could say up to 20 - 30 lbs. a day. I've seen some insecure teens chew through a 44 oz. slushy like it was the first Twinkie an orphan kid ever had.

Just depends on how your teeth hold up. ;)

Why is a pair of pants called a "pair" when its only one?

We either look like pears when we where them, or because one slack of pants would only cover one butt cheek, and we can't have that can we.?

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway? (Thanks go out to the late George Carlin for that one)

Because the saying came from Soviet Russia where everything is backwards. "You don't drive parkway, parkway drive YOU." @smilepunch@

What came first the chicken or the egg?

The egg. However the first billion eggs were dinosaur eggs so most of the chicken that hatched were this size.

77e6.jpg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38238685/ns/technology_and_science-science/

How much do you want to bet that they will change there answer back and forth every 5 years.

So now the question is "Where did the chicken come from?" The chicken was a teradactyl's step-child was beaten so hard the first egg popped out. @smilepunch@

What came first the chicken or the egg?

The egg. However the first billion eggs were dinosaur eggs so most of the chicken that hatched were this size.

77e6.jpg

Is that why they made frying pan's this size?

12960023.jpg

Holy crap! Let's see that Man vs Food guy tackle an omelette from that thing. @lol@

If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around does it make a sound

Yes

If your not there then how do you know?

Sound is a physical presents. Let's say a fighter jet flies low over a completely empty town at Mach 2, causing a sonic boom to break every window there is. Nobody was there to hear it, but evidence was left behind.

Or to put it into terms you may like better, remember Star Wars Ep. 2 where the Jedi Librarian stated "If it not in our records, then it doesn't exist." (Worst librarian ever. Lol.) and then Obi Wan goes and finds the missing planet. It's a lot like that.