Battle Los Angeles

Beach Head

I saw it today & really dont understand all the venom its getting from critics.

I will say that the dialogue is pretty bad , it IS filled w/ cliche characters/situations , but I still enjoyed it for what it is . I liked it better than ID4 and Discrict 9.

SY FY Channel had a horrble movie on last night calle Battle of Los angeles ..Sy Fy is not great when it comes to special affects

Yeah those 'mockbusters' SyFy shows are pretty awful. Still i end up watching most. Think i've seen both Transmorphers, Paranormal Entity, Snakes on a Train and Titanic II. *sigh*

SY FY Channel had a horrble movie on last night calle Battle of Los angeles ..Sy Fy is not great when it comes to special affects

Yeah those 'mockbusters' SyFy shows are pretty awful. Still i end up watching most. Think i've seen both Transmorphers, Paranormal Entity, Snakes on a Train and Titanic II. *sigh*

Ugg even the titles are horrible

yeah I heard about that film just The Asylum trying to cash in on a hollywood movie just like they did with Transmorphers I hope they get sued one of these days and have to stop making movies

yeah I heard about that film just The Asylum trying to cash in on a hollywood movie just like they did with Transmorphers I hope they get sued one of these days and have to stop making movies

These movies are so badly done I don't think they will have to worry about lawsuits

These movies are so badly done I don't think they will have to worry about lawsuits

I was watching another of their movies last night called Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus I couldn't stop laughing at how terrible it was. your going to laugh at this it's quite possibly the stupidest scene in existence

I was watching another of their movies last night called Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus I couldn't stop laughing at how terrible it was. your going to laugh at this it's quite possibly the stupidest scene in existence

OMG yeah right a shark will jump out of the water a few thousand feet and grab an airliner

It was on earlier tonight and I noticed Debbie Gibson was in it

.It was on earlier tonight and I noticed Debbie Gibson was in it

Nope, that was Mega Python vs. Gatorzoid (has Debbie Gibson, Tiffany and Mickey Dolenz from the monkees

Easy mistake to make ;)

No it had a giant octopus and Debbie Gibson was mad because they made a pilot of a plane fly low where this giant octopus was and he got killed

Mickey dolenz was in the other movie with her and Tiffany?

.It was on earlier tonight and I noticed Debbie Gibson was in it

Nope, that was Mega Python vs. Gatorzoid (has Debbie Gibson, Tiffany and Mickey Dolenz from the monkees

Easy mistake to make ;)

No it had a giant octopus and Debbie Gibson was mad because they made a pilot of a plane fly low where this giant octopus was and he got killed

Mickey dolenz was in the other movie with her and Tiffany?

Wow...didnt know Debbie Gibson was making a career of these things. Yeah, i was watching the Gatorzoid one last night. She's in that one too with Tiffany and the Monkee.

I'll have to check out the Shark/Octopus one lazy sunday afternoon.

that shows once again that you can be a great actor and all but if the director and producer are bad then you are doomed. then again if you are an actor and you sign to play in something with those lame titles then you are self to blame. and peolpe say that van damme sucks??? come on. lol

that shows once again that you can be a great actor and all but if the director and producer are bad then you are doomed. then again if you are an actor and you sign to play in something with those lame titles then you are self to blame. and peolpe say that van damme sucks??? come on. lol

anyone who says Van Damme is a terrible actor are just hardcore Seagal fans :P

• Like 1

anyone who says Van Damme is a terrible actor are just hardcore Seagal fans :P

thats a good one lol lol.

• 2 weeks later...

saw it last night really well scripted action I just wish the 12 to 16 year old kids would've shut up they were laughing at the scene when Hector loses his dad WTF that was a very serious scene and they're laughing at it morbid bastards. my favourite part is where they take the wounded Alien and continually stab it's organs to find a way tokill it however the whole film felt a little too much of an Independence day remake or BlackHawk down but with aliens replacing the Somallis so I'm giving it a 4.5 out of 5