6" Batman Legacy Press Images From Mattel

The Wire

I might have got it wrong but didn't Gordon wore a brown coat instead of light blue in the movie?

I remember him wearing a brown Robert Stack like trenchcoat in "Begins" but I can't remember what he wore in "the DarkKnight"

That Two Face is a little too good for me, that arm is too gruesome, can't deal with it. Does anyone know if these will be exactly 6 inches and matching the DCUC scale? I believe they will be, because of the Batman and Freeze sculpts but I don't kow for sure.........anyone know???

Also does anyone know how DC and Mattel scored the rights to this 1970 Stan Lee figure

02Wayne_Gordon.jpg

• Like 2

Batman / Two Face pack for me, thanks.

Rumor says Silver Age Batman, Silver Age Batgirl and Catman will be in the line. I saw the photoshopped stuff, and I got excited with Catman. About the other figures, I might get them, depending how "silver age" accurate they are; I wouldn`t like to get a super bulked up Batman of that age, when he wasn´t drawn that way.

Rumor says Silver Age Batman, Silver Age Batgirl and Catman will be in the line. I saw the photoshopped stuff, and I got excited with Catman. About the other figures, I might get them, depending how "silver age" accurate they are; I wouldn`t like to get a super bulked up Batman of that age, when he wasn´t drawn that way.

I'd like a Silver Age Batgirl!

Wasn't the first Batman from the DC Universe line the silver age version?

Wheres the rest of the Arkham City figures???

That's all they showed at the Toy Fair.

Didnt they show Harley, Nightwing, Riddler, Catwoman and Joker???

http://www.nerdstock...City-Header.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot...y-2-packs-1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot...y-2-packs-2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot...y-2-packs-3.jpg

Wasn't the first Batman from the DC Universe line the silver age version?

It´s more like "omic accurate". What I saw for the SA concept was a repaint of public enemies batman, withc light blue colors, and black mask.

Those look like they're for DC Direct.

Well im confused...

So the Arkham City Batman/Two Face is by Mattel, but the Harley Quinn and other 'Legacy' figures are by DCD???

This is really gonna screw with my collection.

I can't wait for all of them. Just one thing though, the Modern Age Batman shown in the press pic has the DCSH Wave 3 pouch belt but in the ToyFair pic he has the other pouch belt.

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=view&album=2011_Toy_Fair%2FMattel%2FBatman_Legacy&pic=IMG_2618.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

Anyone know which belt will be released with the MA Bats?

Those look like they're for DC Direct.

Well im confused...

So the Arkham City Batman/Two Face is by Mattel, but the Harley Quinn and other 'Legacy' figures are by DCD???

This is really gonna screw with my collection.

So far, the only figures officially revealed by Mattel for Arkham city are Batman and Two Face. The others are rumors STILL produced by Mattel and we´ll learn more about this at SDCC.