well its official walmart droped joe

xhairs

does your walmart still carry joes   

26 members have voted

1. 1. does your walmart still carry joes

• yes
    • no
    • i have a few near me and some do and some dont

u can still get them in your area but not mine so you can sit there and say what you want but when 5 walmarts and 3 our super walmarts in driving distance dont have the line on the shelves then you would be worried too.

No, I WOULD NOT BE WORRIED.

Here's why: as long as the stuff is out there, it can be had. That's the gold rule.

If its available anywhere, in today's market you CAN get your hands on the stuff.

Its not magic or special privilege, it straight forward logic and savvy.

If you want something and cannot get it yourself.........ask for help.

<gasp!> Wow, what a concept. Asking. For help. Like that has never been done before!

I've lived in places where stuff I collected wasn't accessible to me, but I still managed to collect. All I did was ASK fellow collectors that I knew and could trust to help out. And they did.

If they had access, then I had access, through them.

It works. Trust me on this one.

it is official in my area as they dropped the line for now or what ever the line is no on the pegs. i love how you dismiss what i say even though the planograms didnt have a spot for them either. then when i asked the toy manger and he said they would no longer be carrying joes.

also im not the only one on here to see that there walmarts stopped carrying joes also.

So what you are saying is you want to hold a pity party and serve up a platter of learned helplessness??

OH C'MON!

So the hell what!! Nothing stops you from asking for help in finding the stuff, right?

Nothing is stopping fellow collectors who have the stuff in storse around them from helping you get that stuff is there?

If that is the case.............then what is the problem?

Yeah, I dismiss what you say because you have options you are not considering.

Go on and keep enjoying collecting, BECAUSE NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU FROM THAT!

And that goes anyone else with the same "problem". Geez, you all are in a collecting community with access all over the country, the continent, the world.......and all you have to do is ASK for help and someone.......at some point, will step up and help.

That is why I dismiss this "problem| as something of a joke, because its not really a problem at all.

There's so many ways to ENJOY collecting that it always blows my mind that people can focus on only the miserable things.

arrow i have asked for help to get stuff so there goes your whole point. no im just saying things are not looking good thats all. my area will not be carrying joes anymore. my god your making out like it is all in my head or something. also this will affect sales numbers and how much money hasbro makes witch will affect what and how much they make for the line. it is not about me not finding what i want. hell i got BBTS or ask for help for things i want. im looking at the big picture so you can say i want a pity part or whatever you want. im looking at the whole picture unlike you. get over your self.

if stores dont carry the line then hasbro will be like well this is working need to revamp the line agin or can it all together or whatever cuse the number of sales will be way down. think beyond your own ideas and what you think i am tiring to do. hasbro works off sales thats the point if stores dont buy the product then hasbro will either get rid of it or cut way down on the stuff they make for it. grow up your acting like a kid not a adult.

arrow i have asked for help to get stuff so there goes your whole point. no im just saying things are not looking good thats all. my area will not be carrying joes anymore. my god your making out like it is all in my head or something. also this will affect sales numbers and how much money hasbro makes witch will affect what and how much they make for the line. it is not about me not finding what i want. hell i got BBTS or ask for help for things i want. im looking at the big picture so you can say i want a pity part or whatever you want. im looking at the whole picture unlike you. get over your self.

if stores dont carry the line then hasbro will be like well this is working need to revamp the line agin or can it all together or whatever cuse the number of sales will be way down. think beyond your own ideas and what you think i am tiring to do. hasbro works off sales thats the point if stores dont buy the product then hasbro will either get rid of it or cut way down on the stuff they make for it. grow up your acting like a kid not a adult.

Sooooo, I'm writing on how you can continue to enjoy the hobby and you are saying that is childish??

And you are defending your "right to be miserable"?? Based on assumptions you cannot even support beyond just a couple of stores not currently carrying the line?

Wow. Man, if I thought the way you do......I'd NEVER have any fun.

Hey, Xhairs.........go on and "enjoy" your hobby anyway you want.

• Like 2

If you want some perspective to chew on: GIJOE, as a toyline has been cancelled over 12 different times in my lifetime--and come back each time after.

That's why I don't fear claims about so-called slumping sales or stores not carrying the line.

That's looking at the REAL big picture.

• Like 1

Had to get some toothpaste and Qtips today...

ee40e12b.jpg

They had 4 Lowlights... must have just put up a couple cases. Tron figs were also on clearance for $5...

@firedevil@

OH NOES!!!! IT'S OFFICIAL, WALMART KILLED THE TRON FRANCHISE!!!!!

EDIT: And the reason you're getting crapped on X, is cause the way you came off in your thread. "It's official", "All Walmarts", "65% of Walmarts" and crap like that. If you came here stating your stores stopped carrying them and read other have, then I'm sure it wouldn't have been the way it was, but coming in here like you just got out of an interview with Sam Walton himself and he told you they weren't carrying Joes anymore.. well, that's why we're giving you crap. ;)

woah Corps are back in stores again awesome looks like I'm doing a litttle shopping on Monday

I took my digital camera around and to phots at 2 Walmarts.One in Athens,Alabama and one in Huntsville.Unlike

JoeRhyno.This is how bad things are.One Walmart even clearance the Marvel Universe stuff.How do you explain this?The GI Joe stuff usually was next to the Corps crap.

looks like your walmart is cutting back its toy section. I have seen this happen at 2 Walmarts in the area (out of about 20).

both stores dropped GiJoe and Marvel Universe. After the cutback, the only major toylines these stores carried were Starwars, Ironman, Spiderman, and Transformers.

CHECK THIS LINK OUT

here is an article about Walmart cutting back on toy space. Everything in this article has come true at several stores in my area, including the part about dropping fabric from stores and taking out endcaps and widening the aisles.

The big question is what's going to happen to the stuff we saw at Toyfair.Here's the problem with the other stores in my area:

Target-Jammed with wave 2 and 3 remains

TRU-only 3 arctic Destro.

With Target I don't see the figures they have moving.Only one Walmart has the GI Joe figures on the planogram.Maybe 2 Walmarts if possible.

This place is just BOOMIN' with so much daily G.I.Joe discussion that GOD FORBID somebody waste our time bringing up the lack of Joe product at their local Walmarts and thinks it might be that they've discontinued ordering in new product?

Not sure I understand why X here has to be "crapped on" at all for his comments? If he's wrong, he'll know soon enough and be glad that he is. For now...he's right, there's no G.I.joe product on the pegs at HIS local Walmart, and there's none at mine either, so there's SOME truth to what he's saying, even it it's store to store. Is everyone that has a slack ass Walmart suppose to take comfort in knowing that Chicago is still getting them in? Maybe if you f@#king LIVE in Chicago. I don't recall X calling anybody a liar for saying theirs still has them, so I still don't understand the flap he's getting?

I mean, being the voice of reason is all swell and whatnot, but sometimes it's just not necessary, in the extent that it's sometimes offered......or crammed down our throats.

• Like 11

Not sure I understand why X here has to be "crapped on" at all for his comments?

Because some people don't agree and so he must be thoroughly harangued to the point where he can't get to sleep at night for shame of his folly @smilepunch@ X is only lucky that his plasphemy is being met with harsh words. If we saw him in real life, we'd surely come at him with lasers like with this rarely-used Emoticon @ray@

"All Walmars" indeed!

:)

(There are no Joes at my Walmars either.)

Sooooo, I'm writing on how you can continue to enjoy the hobby and you are saying that is childish??

And you are defending your "right to be miserable"?? Based on assumptions you cannot even support beyond just a couple of stores not currently carrying the line?

Wow. Man, if I thought the way you do......I'd NEVER have any fun.

Hey, Xhairs.........go on and "enjoy" your hobby anyway you want.

you still don't get what i am saying i can enjoy my hobby and i do. i also ask for help to find stuff ask draven i asked him for help to get something from ross as i dont have one here. you need to look at what i am saying not how you read it and assume what it means. i never said it was making miserable or making me not enjoy my hobby. so your posts are way off base. maybe if you where acting like a adult instead of a kid who thinks he knows everything you might see what i am saying. i just got a email from walmart to support my assumptions and others here are seeing it happen to there walmarts and i dont see you saying jack to them just me. why dont you think before you talk about how i feel about my hobby. im worried that if some walmarts drop the line then it wont help us in the long run to move product also if more and more walmarts drop the line then it will make hasbro take a look at joe agin and see if there is enough money to be made from the line if only a small amount of stores will buy the line. my god you and joe really need to look at what is being said not what you assume you think is being said.

This place is just BOOMIN' with so much daily G.I.Joe discussion that GOD FORBID somebody waste our time bringing up the lack of Joe product at their local Walmarts and thinks it might be that they've discontinued ordering in new product?

Not sure I understand why X here has to be "crapped on" at all for his comments? If he's wrong, he'll know soon enough and be glad that he is. For now...he's right, there's no G.I.joe product on the pegs at HIS local Walmart, and there's none at mine either, so there's SOME truth to what he's saying, even it it's store to store. Is everyone that has a slack ass Walmart suppose to take comfort in knowing that Chicago is still getting them in? Maybe if you f@#king LIVE in Chicago. I don't recall X calling anybody a liar for saying theirs still has them, so I still don't understand the flap he's getting?

I mean, being the voice of reason is all swell and whatnot, but sometimes it's just not necessary, in the extent that it's sometimes offered......or crammed down our throats.

thanks my man you see what i am saying here. also im looking at if hasbro cant sell joes to the stores what does that mean down the line for all of us and the line.

this is what i got from walmart about this

Dear Sean,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding a discontinued item in our store. Walmart strives to provide our customers with excellent customer service along with a variety of products to meet their needs and preferences.

Many business factors are taken into consideration before discontinuing a product including customer demand. When the level of demand is insufficient to ensure that consumers receive high quality products at an affordable price, the product may be discontinued in all or some stores.

Each comment, concern and suggestion is very important to us because it gives us the opportunity to evaluate the various aspects of our business. Be assured that your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate team where it will be reviewed and carefully considered.

Thank you for allowing Walmart to continue saving you money, so you can live better.

Sincerely,

Walmart Customer Care

I'm just glad the wal-mart near me continues to stock Joes. I picked up POC 4 a week ago or so and a couple of days ago went back and they put some more out on the shelves. I went to another wally in my area however and it looks like that one in particular may be dropping the line as well as a few others I've heard from my fellow Austinites.

Not sure I understand why X here has to be "crapped on" at all for his comments?

Because some people don't agree and so he must be thoroughly harangued to the point where he can't get to sleep at night for shame of his folly @smilepunch@ X is only lucky that his plasphemy is being met with harsh words. If we saw him in real life, we'd surely come at him with lasers like with this rarely-used Emoticon @ray@

"All Walmars" indeed!

:)

(There are no Joes at my Walmars either.)

@loll@

Just seemed like everyone was being a little testy and showing as much aggrevation at his choice of wording as he was about no Joes at Walmart. Sorta like b@tchin' about the weather and having people jump our bones and argue with us that it's beautiful where THEY'RE at. @haha@

• Like 11

I took my digital camera around and to phots at 2 Walmarts.One in Athens,Alabama and one in Huntsville.Unlike

JoeRhyno.This is how bad things are.One Walmart even clearance the Marvel Universe stuff.How do you explain this?The GI Joe stuff usually was next to the Corps crap.

looks like your walmart is cutting back its toy section. I have seen this happen at 2 Walmarts in the area (out of about 20).

After my Walmart remodeled they cut the toy dept down.I missed out on Wave 5 of DCUC Hell they don't even carry DCUC anymore and the Jabba the Hut that came out during xmas.

I have to drive farther to the next nearest Walmart to find any of these items

ok added a poll to see how many of us can get joes at walmarts just so we can have some numbers here for those of us who liked giving me #$## about my numbers.

WJ i hear ya but my area all 5 stores dropped the line but they have a ton of room for IM, thor, TF , sw, and crops lol also the email i got seems like if they dont sell they pull the line so you better hope you have alot of joes fans there to buy them. i know there is a few fans here that buy them but my walmarts kept getting wave 1 and 2 even though we should be at wave 4 now. so thats why they dont sell well is cuse who ever orders them gets the wrong wave every time.

ok added a poll to see how many of us can get joes at walmarts just so we can have some numbers here for those of us who liked giving me #$## about my numbers.

And your poll will mean..........what? You will not even get a general sense of numbers because you have no idea where the votes are coming from.

You pulled the "65%" out of your ass and now its a battle of egos to save face?

I don't give a crap about it if your ego gets bruised here, and I'm not in this to get mine stroked.

You are propagating an implication of doom and gloom--you are making FALSE generalizations, and myself and others are challenging them.

In a word, you had a bad moment and got carried away with it.

You are being alarmist (and reactionary to the people telling you so) and you don't need to be.

And your poll will mean..........what? You will not even get a general sense of numbers because you have no idea where the votes are coming from.

You pulled the "65%" out of your ass and now its a battle of egos to save face?

I don't give a crap about it if your ego gets bruised here, and I'm not in this to get mine stroked.

You are propagating an implication of doom and gloom--you are making FALSE generalizations, and myself and others are challenging them.

In a word, you had a bad moment and got carried away with it.

You are being alarmist (and reactionary to the people telling you so) and you don't need to be.

no your just here to start crap. well the 65% came from seeing ppl all over the joe boards saying they dont have joes anymore.also it doesn't matter where the numbers come from it matter how many ppls walmart don't carry joes any more. i don't need to save face cuse i dont care i just gave info to ppl and there is a few of us here who can see it for what it is. alo it shows im not the only ones who walmart drooped the line not what you think it is. no i am not i am just stating the obvious unlike you who has joe and thinks im a nut bag, or having a bad day or it is just my stores so i should ask for help getting them. i didn't state that i cant get them!! i stated walmart dropped them in my area and it is official here. no i didn't have a bad moment im just saying what was told to me and you took it in a dif direction. it also shows you didn't read my post and what walmart said so why don't you read it and or put up some facts to back your statements up like i did. now go get a life cuse you must be a very unhappy person if you get your rocks off by going after me. now have a nice day.

• Like 1

I just came from the local Walmart. They had two pegs only of figures and no vehicles at all.

That being said, I was reading some of the other posts and I had to check where I was at....all the bickering made think this was the D.C. Comics section!

no your just here to start crap. well the 65% came from seeing ppl all over the joe boards saying they dont have joes anymore.also it doesn't matter where the numbers come from it matter how many ppls walmart don't carry joes any more. i don't need to save face cuse i dont care i just gave info to ppl and there is a few of us here who can see it for what it is. alo it shows im not the only ones who walmart drooped the line not what you think it is. no i am not i am just stating the obvious unlike you who has joe and thinks im a nut bag, or having a bad day or it is just my stores so i should ask for help getting them. i didn't state that i cant get them!! i stated walmart dropped them in my area and it is official here. no i didn't have a bad moment im just saying what was told to me and you took it in a dif direction. it also shows you didn't read my post and what walmart said so why don't you read it and or put up some facts to back your statements up like i did. now go get a life cuse you must be a very unhappy person if you get your rocks off by going after me. now have a nice day.

Y'know.........I'm sad to see your reactions are plotting like a sine curve.

I am saddened to say I knew you would take this personally and and that you would mistake it for a personal attack .

And if you think I get my rocks off pissing on you, you could not be more wrong.

Let me tell where I'm coming from here:

This isn't about YOU, dumbass......and it never was. It was about WHAT YOU SAID.

Like so many others who have done this dance before, you got yourself into a position where you attached your ego to your message, so you think an attack on the message becomes an attack on you.

Get over yourself. You are better than this.

So why am I riding you? Because I get off on it??

100% wrong.

I do it because I give a damn. I do it because I really believe in SHARING about collecting, and frankly anything that makes collecting better for other collectors is a good thing.

One of those things is ideas.

There's a LOT of complainers about, and a lots of people that get on this train of thought that says that Hasbro is going to stop making Joes, that retailers are going to stop carrying GIJOES and that GIJOE IS GOING TO END.

Well, it is. It will happen. Its inevitable, preordained even. That is the nature of toy-lines--they end, at some point.

Its a unavoidably sobering idea, but its there.

But that doesn't mean things are grim. Its just like life---it ends at some point. Enjoy it while you can.

That is what I do--enjoy it while I can.

Hey, TRU Canada stopped selling GIJOES. Have you read a thread from be bitching about it??

No?

Why?

TRU Canada stopped selling the line 3 months ago, if I embraced the way you think I would have started the same kind of thread. But I don't think your way and you'll see why in a minute. Keep reading

What are you saying?

That a LOT of stores are dropping Joes, that you have this PROOF and that things are getting serious??

And you think this helps???

Well, I think it's quite clear you don't have proof--nothing that you can support in a strong manner.

You cannot even articulate WHY this is a problem.

But let's put this aside for a moment...

You think you are doing good with this, so in your mind its worth defending, especially from the likes of mean ol' Arrow.

What are you doing? You are telling people that a large retail chain is dropping a favourite toy line, and that you have PROOF that it might mean "something ( bad??) for us all down the line". That's the info ( and the suggestion)you are sharing.

Xhairs.........just how do you think your fellow collectors going to react to that?

Some folks that might agree with you are going to think "hey, this is serious" and what are they going to do?

They'll buy up Joes wherever they see them.

Even worse, the scalpers that read these forums will see a thread like this, will see the mindset being expressed and they will think "gee, I better snag every Joe I can find, because these marks think they will be scarce and hard to find. I can make a bundle off their fears".

Your are promoting a belief of scarcity and creating ( probably inadvertently I'll say) a "Chicken Little" mentality.

Fellow collectors buying in a panic, scalpers buying because they now KNOW they have panicked marks looking for the stuff.

That's going to make things HARDER for you AND your fellow collectors, don't you think???

But you are getting locked into insisting that this is all an attack on YOU personally.

As for me, yeah I'll attack your IDEAS. Because I think you are fulla crap for suggesting them. Your "info" is a disservice to the collecting community on this score.

Life is so short that wasting time thinking about all the things that can go bad is.........heh, why indulge in that kind of thinking???

What does your message gain anyone??

If you answer just ONE question from me, answer that, willya??

Why share the dismal news that you think the "end is nigh" or whatever gloom is forecast, when you can simply think to yourself.......hey, I cannot find the toys locally, maybe I can find them elsewhere.

That is how I see it. That is ALL I have said.

Hey, if you want to dwell on the negative ( and there is NOTHING positive in your post is there?) then you are entitled to that. I'm trying to get it through your head that you are wasting your time and energy defending a stupid negative message.

I mean, if I really thought less of you or any other collector thinking like you, I would sniff at your comments and laugh at you behind your back and NOT WRITE A WORD about it, because of the contempt.

I'd go out and "enjoy" getting the stuff I enjoy knowing that you can't. I wouldn't bother offering to help people would I? I wouldn't bother trying to share a positive viewpoint.

Yeah, you are saying stores have dropped the toy line, and that its cause to worry about the toy-line.......and I'm telling people that there is NO gloomy writing on the walls and that things are going along just fine.

Which do you think is the message that should be shared with fellow collectors?

Oh, and TRU Canada clearance all of the ROC stuff--and at huge discounts. Fellow collectors on the Joecanuck forum asked their TRU managers who told them that TRU had dropped GIJOE. Anything still on their shelves was leftovers that needed to be sold. They would NOT be carrying the GIJOE brand anymore. I asked this myself to the manager at my local TRU and got the same answer.

That was 3 months ago.

Three days ago, posts started coming in the same forum and another Canadian GIJOE collecting forum that POC wave 3 wave being found at TRU up here.

On a whim, I checked out my TRU here and found the complete wave of figures AND the Alpha vehicles sitting on the shelves last night.

The evidence isn't local to just me, its in two other provinces, which is "proof" that its chain-wide ( re: nation-wide) up here.

The moral of the story is: the retailer can tell you one thing, but something ELSE entirely can happen. Plans can change, in either direction.

I knew, based on many years of toy collecting experience, that what TRU said wouldn't hold water--that they WOULD stock the line again.

And I'll be so bold as to say, your Walmart(s) will restock Joes again in probably a few months ( I'd bet before Xmas)........and I'll even go one step further:

I will BET you that they will, so much so that when they do, I will personally BUY you the wave that appears ( just figures, one of each in the wave). You remember this post--book mark it and hold me to it when it comes true. ( You buy them, and I will send you the money to "refund" the cost)

If you win, I'm a liar and fulla #$##. If I win, you get some free Joes.

How's that for someone who you think is "just here to start crap"??

• Like 3

Well, most of are adults talking about our favorite toys here, so regardless of bruised egos and hurt feelings, it IS interesting that the unscientific poll on this thread shows that a majority are saying their WM is not carrying Joes.

Large retailers, especially WM, can make or break product lines and entire companies when they determine what goes on their shelves. Hasbro is well represented at WM, but as a collector I've been disappointed by the availability of some of my favorite lines. Most famously the Indiana Jones line that imploded when the first waves couldn't clear out to make the later waves available. Now my WM has had empty pegs for a couple months at a time when the line is offering some of the best figures in its history.

I like getting figures at local stores because retail is usually cheaper, it's immediate (thrill of the hunt, and all that), and no "shipping" costs added on. But recently its more and more feast or famine at the stores so Im looking on line. I wonder if WM cares, I think Hasbro ought to.

• Like 1

I think my ego went out the door when I realized I was an adult that stills buys toys for myself. @loll@ I don't think making emotionally based inaccurate or personal comments (about the hobby) can do any more damage to an ego....than that simple fact alone?

In here, we can all say, "gee..that so and so is pretty sharp" and out in the real world people probably say "yeah, but did you see his house? It's full of f@#king TOYS!!" @haha@

What do you do all day?

"Oh, I complain about action figures, their cost and the stores that stop selling them."

How about you?

"Oh, I complain about the people that complain about action figures, their cost and the stores that stop selling them, and try to bring logic and reason to the hobby of collecting toys."

http://www.megawavs.com/play.aspx?id=2619

• Like 9

Well, most of are adults talking about our favorite toys here, so regardless of bruised egos and hurt feelings, it IS interesting that the unscientific poll on this thread shows that a majority are saying their WM is not carrying Joes.

You do realize that the "majority" is a total of 5 people that have voted (as of me posting this.) I mean, it's pretty split with 2 people having them, 2 not, and 1 having some of both. Not really sure what that sums up. Of course I've also heard that 90% of statistics are made up on the spot, but I digress...

Doom and gloom needed? Nah. Grown adults discussing silly topics? Yeah, but that's sort of par for the course in our collection of hobbies.

Of course we are getting to the point when the aisles will be flooded with Captain America, Thor, Green Lantern, Transformers 3, Cars 2, etc... related toy lines.

And as for the generic e-mail you got from Walmart, X, it sounds like the general vanilla answer customer services gives. "We care about you and care about the fact that you care. We will be sure to pass the buck to another department so they can shoot you a line too."

I mean, let's be honest with ourselves. Toy collecting is a niche hobby at best and if the kids stop caring then we (the adult aficionados) don't have a snow balls chance of keeping any line going. And toys are such a tiny drop in the corporate bucket that it's insignificant to the company at large and is kept for impulse buys for the kiddos while mom and dad are buying groceries, electronics, clothes, booze, and smokes. @smilepunch@

Well, I for one have noticed that my local Walmart stores don't seem to be carrying G.I. Joe anymore. I've seen a couple of POC figures sprinkled with a few ROC Neo-Vipers and Storm Shadows here and there along with a couple of the smaller POC vehicles when I do happen to see them. But the two closest to me don't even have a space for G.I. Joe. And yeah, I was kinda bummed, but personally...I feel as if anything past 1994 has been bonus anyway. I don't mean to seem indifferent, but it's true. I might like to see some more anniversary-style figures in retro packaging, but if that doesn't happen, I think I'll be alright. I'm really more into Star Wars stuff these days anyway...

Having said that, I don't like to think my fellow collectors are distressed over the notion that G.I. Joe may come to an end someday in the toy aisles. It's fun. For fun to end...well, it just sucks. It's that simple. (lol)

Well its official, my wallmart doesn't sell booze.

You totally busted me on the poll, Capn. I had not looked at the poll very closely to notice how few had taken part. :D

Yes our niche hobby doesn't matter to most people, unless it's your hobby or your business, like Hasbro, for instance. G I Joe is one of the most enduring brands in the history of toys. Second only to Barbi. And, though I am not an expert on Barbi, Mattel has kept a steady stream of product on shelves nationwide for decades without interruption. And over the last decade or two, they have created product aimed directly to the collector as well. Comparatively, Hasbro has been very inconsistent over the decades allowing the brand to wither away and then reintroducing it in a new incarnation. I would like to hear from Hasbro why they are having such trouble now at wall marts (who should be the perfect corporate partners for the gi joe brand, as I mentioned earlier). What lessons did they take away from the Indiana Jones line? May be a summer blockbuster movie can't sustain a toy line for more than six months, and therefore may not be a good fit with an established toy line.

Certainly we shouldn't be pissing on other members since we are all fans. I just don't know who I should be giving the finger to right now, Wall Mart or Hasbro.

Hasbro needs to release toy commercials during saturday morning cartoons. When I was a kid, I wanted everything that I saw advertised during cartoon commercials. I think ROC is the only Joe product commercials for, and if they came out with commercials during Renegades, there would probably be a huge boost in demand and sales.

Am I the only who finds it funny how out of hand this thread got just because of some miswording? Come on, I can't be the only one. It's pretty damn hilarious. Calling it now, someone's gonna end up doing a national Wal mart road trip just to prove a point.