First look at Nickelodeon TMNT

Newton

Well, WSJ sort of leaked this one out. It's been confirmed as official. I've got the picture and opinions over at the usual:

Nickelodeon's new TMNT first image

It's not perfect, and there's one potentially controversial change (but it's unconfirmed at the moment) and generally some positive stuff going on. Turtle fans should check it out.

Thanks for the post Newton! I've gotta agree with a lot of what was posted about it. I can feel the CGI movie look on this, like with the size of the eyes. Also, they look like they are all wearing a lot of bandages on their arms. I will reserve final judgement after I see more, but not bad so far.

I will be extremely disappointed if Mikey does't have his nunchucks. Can I ask what is so scary about nunchucks? Most idiots I have seen them with at Halloween parties or whatever are usually more in danger of hitting themselves in the crotch then actually hurting anyone. I think the Simpsons sums it up best...

auwrqkbhlyxlbig.jpg

I was told recently that nunchucks were banned (in the UK) because there was a Bruce Lee movie where he was beating up british people with them. Not sure that is true since Nunchucks are banned in other parts of the world.

they really do ban things for stupid reasons then James bond villains are shown to kill people using the Ak-47 which in real life was used in real life against the american soldiers and prisoners yet every Gun shop in the USA sells the AK-47