Green Lantern wave 2 at retail!

Vespa

Just received Stel. Wow, he really is a great figure that's too tall but surprisingly it doesn't bug me as much. In a good pose, he's shorter and I guess you could say he got broken down again and reformatted himself.

Received3-9-2011.jpg

Stel-1.jpg

Stel-2.jpg

Stel-3.jpg

Stel-4.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/20kvsrb.jpg

• Like 3

I doubt it, almost all the details are sculpted on him and straight from the comics.

so, my set came last week friday, and my nite-lik had a gash in hid right shoulder. i contacted BBTS, and they sent me another. BBTS is the sh*t!!! it only take 2 days for them to get me my stuff! too bad they have to make up for mattel's sh*tty QC.

my set isn't on the way. bbts hasn't received the set with the 2 extra red and green lanterns yet. dont know why.

They haven't received the case of 8 only their singles in which they only sold as sets of six and individual figures... Every time Mattel ships a wave to retailers it is crazy unpredictable! I canceled mine and grabbed the set of 6 and the extras based on my horrible impatience.

my set isn't on the way. bbts hasn't received the set with the 2 extra red and green lanterns yet. dont know why.

They haven't received the case of 8 only their singles in which they only sold as sets of six and individual figures... Every time Mattel ships a wave to retailers it is crazy unpredictable! I canceled mine and grabbed the set of 6 and the extras based on my horrible impatience.

to be honest i am kind of relieved that it comes a little later lol. lets say my wallet is lol.

• 3 weeks later...

So far so good with my figs, but I've only opened Ferris and the lil creature lanterns. Stel is gonna be awesome, he's the first DC BAF with new wrist articulation. Wish I had more time to open the rest.

• Like 1

My CSC order arrived today. My two least favorite figures are the Red Lanterns.

Skallox is okay, but I wish his neck pivoted down more, so his head would resemble a longhorn skull on the wall rather than sticking straight out from his body.

Nite-lik has a horrible large ugly head that looks like a custom job where somebody had too much sculpee to work with, and the hands and headtails is just too much busy for one figure. Is the first time a character debuted as a figure before his first appearance in the comics?

Sapphire looks okay, but the attention to detail suggests that this figure was an afterthought used to fill out the wave.

G'Hu is a pretty interesting character. I did something different with him and twisted his thighs all the way up, and twisted his lower legs back down to give him a creepy spidery crablike alien stance. And if you position them just right, he holds that pose without support.

The mini 3 pack is good, but not really worth $18 at retail. These guys should have been pack-ins with other figures.

The three Green Lanterns all look fantastic. Standing them up next to all my other GLs is an awesome diplay of SpaceCop goodness!!

Stel is the highlight of this wave. Yeah, he's a bit to large, but the amount of scultping and detailing on this figure is sick. He and Kilowog make an imposing backdrop to the rest of the Lanterns.