Green Lantern wave 2 at retail!

Vespa

Today while looking for Star wars figures at Wal-mart i found wave 2 of Green Lantern

Sodam yat and the Dex-star 3 pack where gone but they had the rest .

I picked up Carol Ferris ,Skallox/ Nite-lik and Naut Kei Loi /Medphyll

I left G'hu because im not made of money

I'll post more pictures once i open them

post-12888-0-43217400-1299196411_thumb.jpg

post-12888-0-49607900-1299196426_thumb.jpg

post-12888-0-44938500-1299196436_thumb.jpg

post-12888-0-49438800-1299196446_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

So is the Medphyll body pretty standard?

Basically i'm wondering if i can pop the head off of one my extra Lanterns from the 5 pack and stick Nautkeiloi head on it

im not 100% sure it is

the neck might be alittie longer and smaller for Naut kei loi's helmet to fit on

i tryed it on Nite Lik's body and it fit so maybe it'll work

post-12888-0-59580200-1299204068_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The online retailers have apparently been told not to expect these until April. They had been found at Meijer's already, this is the first sighting at Wally so far as I know. The guy I get mine from (MikeS) is highly surprised that they hit retail first.

As for the Red Lantern, it seems if the figure is packaged as Nite-Lik, the symbol did not get painted on the chest, only on his collar piece. If the figure is packaged as Skallox, it did get the symbol. I've seen posts at both Matty and at CriticalMess where they had the same issue.

• Like 1

Where do you live at. I'm from CA and I just want to know how long I will have to wait until I see them speacilly send my Wal-Mart is moving things around again another face change. I did look at there blue prints as I call them and they are still going to carey DCU figures.

Where do you live at. I'm from CA and I just want to know how long I will have to wait until I see them speacilly send my Wal-Mart is moving things around again another face change. I did look at there blue prints as I call them and they are still going to carey DCU figures.

I'm all the way over in Connecticut I was very surpirsed to see them at Wal-mat since I didnt even see wave one at that store or any other wally

Since I live in Canada it saves me a lot of money by just ordering them from BBTS at least they are semi quick with their orders unlike some other companies.

I am lucky enough to live in a border city so stuff is sent to my PO Box, this save a lot of money in border clearance. However, when I here reports like this

the temptation to go out hunting is sometimes to great, that is until I remind myself how much gas costs.

Were they marked up to $17.99 like Toys R Us is selling them at or are they still the same price as the rest of DCUC?

They were $14.97 each like their DCUC. A buddy of mine who I let know about finding these found a whole case at another Walmart on the other side of town. The whole set with tax came to $129. I had to do the math while I was holding these in my hand about the difference of these versus the preorder at BBTS and I ended up saving about six to eight bucks.

Were they marked up to $17.99 like Toys R Us is selling them at or are they still the same price as the rest of DCUC?

They were $14.97 each like their DCUC. A buddy of mine who I let know about finding these found a whole case at another Walmart on the other side of town. The whole set with tax came to $129. I had to do the math while I was holding these in my hand about the difference of these versus the preorder at BBTS and I ended up saving about six to eight bucks.

Yeah I was going to ask if these were a TRU exclusive because in my area TRU is the only store that has these

To my amazement, found these at Wal-Mart yesterday. Snagged all but Skallox and Medphyll, though would have grabbed Skallox if I knew about the symbol issue. *mutter*

Stel is awesome, but I didn't realize he was going to be quite that big (was thinking more "Bane" sized).

I hope when I go to Wal-Mart this wend. with my mom to do grocery shopping that they will have them at my Wal-Mart. I would go today but not going to be home I'm off to Disneyland to see my character friends there.

Basically i'm wondering if i can pop the head off of one my extra Lanterns from the 5 pack and stick Nautkeiloi head on it

The body is stndard except for the feet. The feet are kind of fork-toed.

I saw them in GA and AL in the last 2 days. I grabbed a set of them last night. They are very underwhelming imo. Carol sucks bad with the new articulation and crappy head sculpt. Really the only one I love is Sodam and the mini pack just because its different. Just glad I saved some money finding these at retail since I am not to fond of them.

Draven

I do not see how North Alabama is always so behind. I have not had a sniff of these in Huntsville, and I have been to 3 different Wallys and only 1 of them carries Lantern Classics

Thanks.

Nice pics too.

The body is stndard except for the feet. The feet are kind of fork-toed.

Thanks for the pics everyone. I feel like Draven, these are underwhelming, it seems of late Mattel is faltering bad. Draven mentioned the new articulation on Carol, I hope its not the Wonder Woman articulation.........ughhhhh. Also Stel is NOT that big, already Kilowog was too big, now Stel is even bigger????........amazing how they won't make figures that should be larger, larger to replicate their height, but they will oversize other characters pointlessly. :huh: