Does anyone else sleep talk/walk?

DarthJoe

So, last night I remember watching television on the living room couch, and falling asleep there, only to wake up this morning laying in bed and not remembering how I got there.

I just talked to my wife on the phone, and she asked if I was asleep when I came to bed last night. I told her I didn't remember how I got into bed, and the last thing I remembered last night was falling asleep watching TV on the couch. She said when I came to bed, she told me that I had left the TV on and that I needed to go back downstairs and turn it off. She said I replied with, "No, I left it on for your whore friends."

She said she asked me who her "whore friends" were, but I wouldn't tell her and just started giggling. A few minutes later, she said I started letting loose with a bunch of really loud farts, and after I'd fart, I'd yell "TAKE THAT YOU WHORES!" and start laughing hysterically.

@lol@

I wish she would've recorded this whole ordeal, as I find it quite amusing. :P

I say the most random crap to my wife in the haze of awake and asleep. She seems to think its a good idea to spark up a conversation in the middle of the night to which I reply with "but the brotherhood knows how to stop them" or "help me kill these zombies first" to which I realize how stupid it was and quickly respond with "nevermind". It happens more than I want to admit.

Oh yes, I talk walk etc. The best one was when i was a kid and my parents caught me trying to eat a sealed pack of their cigrettes. I apparently claimed it was a debbie cake. I got a nice doctor's visit after that one.

Another time as an adult i had a "night terror." i woke up convinced i was suffocating, delirious and waving a gun and pissing out my back door.We were campoing out a our new place and there was no water, which sorta explains the peeing out the backdoor... which faced neighbors. We had tresspassers on the family farm which explains sleeping with a loaded gun near my head. Combining those two things just added to it. the x-wife was around at the time and was really concerned. It took several hours for me to get back to normal. She was convinced i was going to start shooting things, apparently i was talking completly out of my head. I promise this the only time i've approached real crazy.

Never sleep walk, but I've had some pretty bizarre, unintelligible, sleep talks before.

Oh yes, I talk walk etc. The best one was when i was a kid and my parents caught me trying to eat a sealed pack of their cigrettes. I apparently claimed it was a debbie cake. I got a nice doctor's visit after that one.

Another time as an adult i had a "night terror." i woke up convinced i was suffocating, delirious and waving a gun and pissing out my back door.We were campoing out a our new place and there was no water, which sorta explains the peeing out the backdoor... which faced neighbors. We had tresspassers on the family farm which explains sleeping with a loaded gun near my head. Combining those two things just added to it. the x-wife was around at the time and was really concerned. It took several hours for me to get back to normal. She was convinced i was going to start shooting things, apparently i was talking completly out of my head. I promise this the only time i've approached real crazy.

LOL Awesome! if you still have guns near you I'd suggest putting a lock on them so you can't fire them :D at least it was night time so no one saw you pee out the front door hahahh

night terrors, convinced you were suffocating the tooth fairy paid you a visit and when she realised you had no teeth under your pillow must have started chokin ya too bad you didn't shoot her she still owes me a dollar from last tooth back in grade 2... cheap fairy I want my Dollar! :P