Your dream 30 for 30?

revsears

Yeah, it will be a long list but we know we all enjoy the listing etc. I was curious what your dream 30 for 30 would be for next year.

We already know :

1. Stormshadow (sideshow)

2. Stalker (Resolute)

3. Sci-fi (rah)

the rest for me would have to be:

4. Shipwreck (DDP) using the exact same body as SE poc wave 3/ Stalker resolute)

5. Sigma Six Scarlet

6. A straight rerelease of the 2nd 25th 5pack baroness, but this time give us an extra head or two with different glasses. and of course retool her hands to get the new articulation.

7. Kamakura v.1 (spytroops)

8. Rock N Roll v 2 (rah)

9. Xamot in bussiness suit

10. Tamox in bussiness suit, yes the same suit as sdcc roc destro

11. Barrel Roll v1 (spytroops)

12. Black out v 1 (Spytroops)

13. Bombshell/strike (vvv)

14. Duke v1, Let's try this again, start from scratch this time, and like we have seen on sci-fi give him a little extra (the fully masked helmet) how about a helmet with a visor and some chest armor to make him battle ready? The head from poc wave 4 duke is also great, wh ynot a non-scarred and scarred version.

15.Battle Corps black CC. I have a custom but an official version would be nice.

16. Dr. Venom (marvel comics) Use cloth on the cape please

17. Jinx (VVV design was the best, but i'd take DDP, or even classic)

18. Headhunter

19. Flint, sunbow accurate, use resolute head, looks a little nicer.

20. Roadblock, either v3 or 4, or early DDP. He needs a much meaner face.

21. JVC overkill

22. Headhunter Stormtrooper

23. Interrorgator (DTC look preferably)

24. Gung-Ho, I can't pinpoint which one to fix, Gung-Ho from 25th on, like roadblock has suffered from an inferior headsculpt. The resolute version also had horrible arms.

25.Airtight, I'm not making this list in order of want, just as they come to mind. This guy needs to be made.

26.I know we are going to have some in here. So Snake-Eyes... Ninja force would be tolerable.

27. Stormshadow, ninja force.

28. Stormshadow, JVC wave 1, correct this time.

29. Alley viper, done to match Jvc wave 1.5

30. General Colton (DDP)

Several of these would replace customs, but usually hasbro does better than me, and I can always throw em back in the fodder bin. I'm sure you guys have thought about it, who the other 30 will be. My list is unlikely, 4 women? not going to happen. Truthfully i wanted to add Dr. Knox and Mayday on there.

I actually like that list. Non-RAH figures I would like to see in the 30 for 30 are (the rest would be any RAH figures):

Sigma 6

- Cobra Commander (open helmet over cloth mask)

- Destro

- Lt. Stone

Spy Troops/Venom vs. Valor

- Pit Viper

- Sand Viper

- Crimson Guard Commander

- Bombstrike

GI Joe Extreme

- Skar

MASK

- Miles Venom

PharmV

I actually like that list. Non-RAH figures I would like to see in the 30 for 30 are (the rest would be any RAH figures):

Sigma 6

- Cobra Commander (open helmet over cloth mask)

- Destro

- Lt. Stone

Spy Troops/Venom vs. Valor

- Pit Viper

- Sand Viper

- Crimson Guard Commander

- Bombstrike

GI Joe Extreme

- Skar

MASK

- Miles Venom

PharmV

thanks,

Sand viper is one i really should have included on my list! maybe I should edit and remove someone... but who? I think he is the best designed cobra desert fig out of all the the forms of joe. His parts also made some excellent custom serpentors and cesspools back in the day.

After Sci-Fi, Stalker, and SS, this would be my list (in no particular order):

4 - Airtight

5 - Dusty (with correct camo pattern)

6 - Alpine with all of the accessories the original had

7 - HEAT Viper

8 - Night-Viper

9 - Baroness using a new mold

10 - Dial-Tone

11 - Iceberg

12 - Zandar

13 - Zarana (even though this won't happen with the SDCC exclusive)

14 - Jinx

15 - Road Pig

16 - Blizzard

17 - Big Boa

18 - Fast Draw

19 - Law & Order

20 - Bullhorn

21 - Captain Grid-Iron

22 - Frag-Viper

23 - Downtown

24 - Gnawgahyde

25 - Undertow

26 - Salvo

27 - Rock & Roll V2

28 - Repeater

29 - Falcon (not the crappy one we got from the comic pack)

30 - Psyche-Out

A list like this would be awesome, but I expect to see a lot of Dukes, Snake Eyes, and Cobra Commanders. :(

4. Jinx

5. Covergirl

6. Zandar

7. Lifeline

8. Roadpig

10. Interrogator

11. Big Ben

12. Voltar

13. Resculpted Falcon (The first one was horrible)

14. rah accurate Storm Shadow version 2 (25th version was way off)

15. Big Boa

17.Raptor

18. Countdown

19. Heat Viper

20. Night Viper

21. T.a.r.g.e.t.

22. Metalhead version 2

23. Rock and Roll version 2

24. Saw Viper

25. Bombstrike

26. Black Out

27. Barrel Roll

28. Salvo

29. Zanya

30. Darklon

I'd like to see some key figures from every G.I. Joe line from the last thirty years, including RAH, Extreme, Sgt. Savage, the TRU exclusives, The Real American Hero Collection, GvsC, Spy Troops, VvsV, DTC, and Sigma 6, all done in the 3-3/4" scale and in the hyper-detailed POC style. No matter how sucky some of these lines as a whole might have been, there were some great figure ideas that would be perfect if re-done with new detailed sculpts and articulation.

I'd also like to see two RAH figure/vehicles for sure; the Wolverine w/Cover Girl and the VAMP Mark II.

anything we missed from the 25th line. ie footloose is my main one. we dont need hawk or duke or flint or CC or SE or destro. give us ones we didnt see. we are getting a flint as the 4th

5. footloose

6. Covergirl

7. Zandar

8. Lifeline

9. Roadpig

10. Interrogator

11. Recoil

12. Iceberg

13. better for sure Falcon

14. Jinx

15. big lob

16. law & order

17. Sneak Peek not a fat onelol

18. Repeater

19. Night Viper

20. Metalhead

21. Hardball

22. Saw Viper

23. Bombstrike

24. Black Out

25. Barrel Roll

26. Backblast

27. Muskrat

28. Steeler

29. Airtight

30. Heavy Metal

7. Lifeline

I completely forgot about Lifeline in my list. I'd love to see him too.

30 products for the 30th, eh??

1.Sgt. Slaughter w/ the Triple T

2.The Mauler tank w/ Heavy Metal

2.A Terrordrome playset

4.A new COBRA Missile Command set

5.Silver Mirage cycle

Figures:

6.Big Ben

7.Scrap Iron

8.Scarlet

9.Repeater

10.Golobulus

11.Pythona

12.Frag Vipers

13.Voltar

14.Footloose

15.Jinx

16.Airtight

17.Overkill

18.Action Man

19.Blizzard

20.Psyche-out

21.TARGAT

22.Scoop

23.Crimson Guard Immortal

24.Payload

A Battleforce 2100 set, with updates of the previous 6 characters from the Battleforce 2000 set.

I was kinda hoping they'd do a 1-per year thing, so that's how I'm doing it:

1982 - Marvel design Cobra Commander (Double Breasted Admiral-style jacket, big-aft Cap America boots and Awesome hood sculpt... no windsweeping)

1983 - Wolverine with Cover Girl

1984 - Storm Shadow - that figure's straight out my dreams

1985 - Airtight - only cuz there's nothing else from this year Hasbro hasn't already knocked out of the park

1986 - Thunder Machine w/Thrasher

1987 - BF2000 Dodger

1988 - Muskrat vs Voltar "Ultimate Enemies 2-pack"

1989 - HISS II - black repaint/retool

1990 - Metalhead

1991 - Heavy Duty

1992 - Slice and Dice 2-pack

1993 - Cobra Reborn 7-pack - Bio-Armor Cobra Commander, Ninja Force Storm Shadow (unmasked!), Battle Corps Dr. Mindbender, Baroness (2009 5-pack with red detailing), Destro (25th IG with silver mask and details), Ninja Force Zartan, and Cobra uniform Billy.

1994 - Original Action Team 7- pack - GIJoe Colton, Action Soldier, Action Sailor, Action Marine, Action Pilot, Bulletman and Mike "Atomic Man" Power

1995 - Sgt Savage and General Blitz 2-pack

1996 - Iron Klaw

1997 - Iceberg (Arctic 3-pack version)

1998 - Vypra

1999 - Wild Card Spot - 1983 desert Clutch, 1989 Rock'n Roll and ... Wild Card!

2000 - Law and Order

2001 - Fast Blast Viper - original colors, plus bonus HEAT Viper helmet.

2002 - Devil's Due 7-pack - Black Ops Duke (green collared shirt and tie), Night Watch Shipwreck, May Day, Kamakura, Zanya, Alex UnDestro, and Mistress Armada.

2003 - Spy Troops Barrel Roll vs Blackout

2004 - VvV Overkill (animated model)

2005 - DTC Medi-Viper

2006 - Sigma 6 Lt Stone

2007 - Sigma 6 Hi-Tech

2008 - Convention Hotwire

2009 - Wild Card #2 - Early Marvel 3-pack - Dr. Venom, Kwinn (tracker shorts) and Billy (Cobra Scouts uniform)

2010 - Wild Card #3 - Sunbow Originals 3-pack - Cadet Demming, Raven, and Sparks

2011 - 30th Anniversary Duke

Some of you are totaling cheating with the multi figs and vehicles, i meant figures! granted it all goes to prove that if Hasbro plays the cards right i could still be buying Joe for many years to come.

30 products for the 30th, eh??

4.A new COBRA Missile Command set

Good call. Especially if they made a brand new mass released one out of plastic and then a collector's club exclusive reproduction of the original made out of chipboard.

1- POC Shock trooper multipacks!!!!!!!

2- POC Viper multipacks

3- POC The Enemy multipacks

4- Slaughter's renegades

5- Jinx (with alternate heads and a less 80s outfit)

6- Airtight

7- Iceberg

8- Thrasher

9- Zandar

10- Gung Ho in his formal uniform

11- Law & Order

12- Snake Eyes - Dic version - I know I know, we have enough of him, but there are some cool ones they haven't made like....

13 - Snake Eyes unmasked? Torn on the idea of that really. I know they made a Classified figure, but would people want to see some sort of burned Snake Eyes? Would I want to? I'm really not sure.

14- Transformers VS G.I.Joe Snake Eyes WWII uniform

15- can't forget the Fridge. He'd either be brought out for display every Superbowl or put on... my... fridge... haha haha. Oh man, I just poop wit in the morning.

I think those are my only really serious wants. I like when Hasbro goes easy on my wallet, so I don't ask for much. Even though I still have all these wants, I'm really happy with what they're releasing this year.

Seriously though, they need to get going on more Cobra troop multipacks (especially shock troopers!) and even some designs for Joe troops. Maybe even something like Mattel's He-man multipack where they all came with alternate heads. Some troop chases with african american or asian skin tones would be nice too. As well as female troopers.

I'd also like to see some playsets. Not big mobile ones like ROC's, but stationary ones for both the Joes and Cobra. That would probably be something that could attract a younger audience and please collector's who like setting up creative displays.

• Like 1

The 30 for 30 concept is supposed to be 30 items, not just 30 figures. We're playing by Hasbro's rules.

no they said 30 figs like the 25th line lol ie figs. knowing hasbro they will pull this on us. also they said the best of the best from all the yrs of joe so that means duke and the rest we always see will be in the line agin lol. i really want to finish off my 25th line. sci fi,rocks as he a great addition SS is cool but we had how many in the line already. he would be better for poc as they did the wave 3 se.

• Like 1

The 30 for 30 concept is supposed to be 30 items, not just 30 figures. We're playing by Hasbro's rules.

Interesting thought, That might lead me to revise my list a bunch. 7-packs are great. I don't recall seeing that though, i honestly thought i read 30 figures, do you have a qoute?

• Like 1

Is this an actual thing that Hasbro WILL be looking at? (yes I know anything is possible), I thought this was just for fun.

Hasbro won't be looking at these lists. In fact, the "list" has already been made and it is likely finalized because the lead-time on stuff like this is about a year in advance ( or more).

So if these products are to start to appear in the fall of this year, then they are all already decided on and list like these will not have any impact.

• Like 1

4.Jinx

5.lifeline

6.Gung-ho (versionn 1)

7.interrgator

8.zandar

9.road pig

10.heat viper

11.target

12 duke (sideshow)

13 muskrat

14 snake eyes(blue grey version 5)

15 scapel

16 air tight

17 flak viper

18 saw viper

19 frag viper

20 bullhorn

21 black out

22 joe colton

23 barrel roll

24 lt stone

25 rock n roll v2

26 crystal ball

27 big boa

28 cc (sideshow)

29 salvo

30 iceberg

Is this an actual thing that Hasbro WILL be looking at? (yes I know anything is possible), I thought this was just for fun.

Hasbro won't be looking at these lists. In fact, the "list" has already been made and it is likely finalized because the lead-time on stuff like this is about a year in advance ( or more).

So if these products are to start to appear in the fall of this year, then they are all already decided on and list like these will not have any impact.

weird. I got confused because it seemed like some people were taking it quite seriously and I figured it was just a place to share our wants list whether they were figures or other. Thanks for clearing that up!

A new updated Flint, Duke, Falcon and CC based of RAH v1. Am not happy with those 3 especially Duke and falcon. HOH Flint makes him passable if thats it. Others that I really want all RAH designs

Zandar

Footloose

Iceberg

Airtight

Covergirl

Toxo Viper

Night Viper

Heat Viper

Jinx

Thrasher

Those all come to mind right away.

Draven

my dream for 30 isn't a specfic character i'd like to see them release updated looks of classic joes and cobras using the classic o - ring body.

my dream for 30 isn't a specfic character i'd like to see them release updated looks of classic joes and cobras using the classic o - ring body.

man i am a die hard oring guy my customs all most always use oring body's. the oring is gone man. if they could do 1 thing to improve the new figs that would be put a back screw in them. i would be happy with just that.

Let's see

4.Zandar

5.Gnawgahyde

6.Road Pig

7.Zanzibar

8.Thrasher

9.Zanya

10.HEAT-Viper

11.FLAK-Viper

12.SAW-Viper

13.Frag-Viper

14.Metal-Head

15.Rock n' Roll (V2)

16.Captain Gridiron

17.Jinx

18.Law & Order

19.Big Lob

20.Kamakura

21.Fast-Draw

22.Bombstrike

23.Barrel Roll

24.Black Out

25.Leatherneck

26.Darklon

27.Psyche-Out

28.Bullhorn

29.Muskrat

30.Airtight

The only reason I didn't have Zarana on the list is because we're getting her as a SDCC exclusive. I also didn't add Dial-Tone because we're getting him thru the collector's club.

The only reason I didn't have Zarana on the list is because we're getting her as a SDCC exclusive. I also didn't add Dial-Tone because we're getting him thru the collector's club.

So, most of us aren't really going to get them. ;)