6 inch Movie THOR and Cap!

jahue

I saw a couple of cases last night at the local Wal-Mart (Carbondale, IL). The regular stock guy wasn't around & there was no space on the pegs for them so I just left them for the moment.

Let me know if and when you see them Jahue! I will do the same down here! :)

Draven

Will do. Although with the movie Iron Man figures I was about 3 weeks behind everyone else, but hey hopefully that changes. I cannot wait to get Cap and snap a few pics with my recently completed custom Red Skull and Dum Dum Dugan

Saw these today. Not great on Loki. just a bad face. The caps and Thor were decent but Nick Fury is dead on. Great job with him. A++

Thanks for the tip Jahue! Still nothing down here, but only one store I expect to get them in close distance. The first IM figs I found easily, even mark 5 but mark 4 was very hard to find.

Draven

Draven, I scored Cap, Fury, Loki, and Thor today at the Madison Walmart. They were in the back, but the lady went and brought out 2 cases of each. So hopefully you will see these soon

Awesome man! I cant get that service here! @loll@ I'llhave to pallet shop for them! Was it a big toy set WM(DC and MU figs) or a smaller one that lacks those?

Draven

It was a big toy set. Madison is the only big set left. All the others have reduced their toy aisle.

Sorry. Found these in West Virginia. Also saw Titanium man hulkbuster and so on from the iron man new stuff

I ran by the Walmart closest to my house to grab a couple of things and found all of these. I picked up the Movie Thor, Cap and Loki. I passed on the others because I already have the LoA Thor and Ult. WW II Cap. I may pick up the Fury after taking a closer look at my Ultimate Fury and noticing the difference in the head sculpt.

I picked up Loki and movie Cap tonight. The LoA repaint looks good, but I have to pick my battles. Same goes for the movie Thor. I have a feeling those will be around for awhile. Loki looks SO much better than the original release. Also, he's as big as MotUC figures.

Finally got mine!! I love them!! Especially the movie Cap. I ended up getting the comic repaints even, as they look so much better than the originals.

Draven

I'm glad you finally found them. Cap is my favorite too

• 4 weeks later...

DSCF1617.jpg

That's a great pic and you're already set for the Avengers movie next year! You won't even have to worry about tracking down the figures!

I have an itch to get that movie Cap. I haven't bought a ML in sooooooooo long. Heading to WM this morning.

Can someone tell me the price on these please?

...never mind, foud him! Usually when I go online and proclaim I'm heading out to look for toys, I come up empty. Not this time. WM was fully stocked.

Fury does look good but I prefer the classic, though it is a pretty spot-on Sam Jackson so I my change my mind for that reason.

They need to do Bucky!!!

DSCF1617.jpg

That's a great pic and you're already set for the Avengers movie next year! You won't even have to worry about tracking down the figures!

I have an itch to get that movie Cap. I haven't bought a ML in sooooooooo long. Heading to WM this morning.

Can someone tell me the price on these please?

thats not true, I am gonna get hawkeye, captain america, loki, from the hasbro line, movie hulk from the marvel select line, and hopefully black widow and iron man mark vii

• 2 weeks later...