Who is the best online etailer?

jahue

I am wanting to order the GL classics wave 2 and I just want to know who is the best? I'm looking at price and soonest arrival. What do you guys think? BBTS, EE, Cornerstore Comics. Who do you trust?

I've ordered quite a bit from both CSC and BBTS, but CSC seems to be a bit cheaper and ships out much sooner. That is BBTS biggest complaint, in my book, the sheer fact that when you pay for something it takes 2 - 3 days sometimes for it to go from the warehouse to being shipped.

I am wanting to order the GL classics wave 2 and I just want to know who is the best? I'm looking at price and soonest arrival. What do you guys think? BBTS, EE, Cornerstore Comics. Who do you trust?

I started using online e-tailers about two years ago. Before then I would try and hunt figures down at local stores. About two years ago online sellers had to get competitive with prices and shipping charges. Each online seller has disadvantages and advantages. From my experience these are the e-tailers I use on a regular basis. Big Bad Toy Store, Toycade, Entertainment Earth, Cornerstore comics. Big Bad Toy Store has a great plan called the pile of loot. You can pick the items you want and pay for them when the items are shipped to you. Entertainment Earth you can pre-order your item and you will not be charged until item ships, but you can also be added to a wish list and they will contact you when the item is in stock. Toycade has the best shipping rate of all sellers. However, you are required to prepay for your item and they are usually the last to receive the items out of all the online sellers. Cornerstore is usually a few dollars higher than the other sellers, but the shipping is fair and Cornerstore also receives the item rather quickly. I hope this helps you decided your next online seller.

Chopz

I don't bother with CSC after they're credit card fiasco. BBTS & ETC for me.

I use BBTS, ebay, and Amazon. Like 90 percent of the time when I order something off of BBTS it ships next day and its at my house the next. They do wonders for me. I've never boughten anything off of ETC, but I plan on trying it. I've gotten great deals on things on ebay and amazon, so thats always something you can try. I buy more than just DC figures, like for example, I bought all 7 of the FF13 play arts guys and they where here 2 days later with free shipping. I havent had a bad experience yet with all these sellers.

I go with BBTS. I got affected with the CSC credit card fiasco, I asked THREE times to change my shipping address and THREE times I got problems with delivery. Ever since, not a problem with BBTS