CRIME SYNDICATE! SUPER-FRIENDS! BRONZE TIGER! Suh-WEET!!!

rash

MATTEL, you did it again!

In my wildest dreams, I never would have expected a CRIME SYNDICATE 5-Pack! OWL-MAN!!!!! Thank you!

And don't let the nay-sayers bring you down with complaints about the SUPER-FRIENDS Wave! For the record, I never liked the cartoon, but these figures look fantastic!

And the inclusion of BRONZE TIGER is an unexpected treat! Someone tell Cliff "what's-his-name" to stop whining! This line is doing fine.

post-22811-0-40296900-1297695193_thumb.jpg

MATTEL, you did it again!

In my wildest dreams, I never would have expected a CRIME SYNDICATE 5-Pack! OWL-MAN!!!!! Thank you!

And don't let the nay-sayers bring you down with complaints about the SUPER-FRIENDS Wave! For the record, I never liked the cartoon, but these figures look fantastic!

And the inclusion of BRONZE TIGER is an unexpected treat! Someone tell Cliff "what's-his-name" to stop whining! This line is doing fine.

Really like the Black Lightning, El Dorado, Toyman; I wish Samurai had a clothe vest... the plastic doesn't look right. Not a fan of Legion, suicide squad, or crime syndicate (although i'm surprised by the amount of tooling for this 5 pack). No Walmarts near me, means i probably won't be able to get the superfriends figures anyway.

I would get the Gordon from the 2 packs but don't want to pay the $30-35. Trenchcoat joker is ok, but something i can live without.

A Mr. FreeZe repaint was a bad idea, I would've liked a new sculpt similar to the BATS... never liked the bulked up look. I would love to see a GA Batman, but seriously How many batman's do we need?

regards

the champ

crime syndicate is just awesome and i am so happy that i skipped the luthor/ultraman pack. i wanted ultraman but i had no interest in luthor. this set is awesome. mattel is awesome. barney stinson is awesome, the world is awesome. i cant wait to have them. mattel should bring everything out next month so i am even more happy. lol.

crime syndicate is just awesome and i am so happy that i skipped the luthor/ultraman pack. i wanted ultraman but i had no interest in luthor. this set is awesome. mattel is awesome. barney stinson is awesome, the world is awesome. i cant wait to have them. mattel should bring everything out next month so i am even more happy. lol.

Mattel made a bad first step in that pack. The classic looks just don't work especially considering the other versions are just too cool to pass over. I bought the original 2-pack however it did so poorly that Mattel originally stated they would NOT be doing the rest of the characters.........they always lie, and this time the payoff was sweeeeeeeeeet!

Super Friends are just so cool, it works for the people who want them and those who don't. If you don't like them, then you should care about completing the BAF, just get the 2 figs you may care about, while any Super Friends fan is in all their glory. One stop shop to finish the line-up.

• Like 1

Right I am so happy with the Superfriends that I will get all of them but Brozen Tiger. When I saw this as coming out for DCUC I when to my room and got out my DVD of the Superfriends and start watching them again. I really love the show. If it wasn't for the Superfriends I would never hear of Firestorm,Cyborg,Darkseid,Kalibak,Dessad,or Flix and Mirror Master. Before they came out I only knew where Superman,Batman,Robin & Wonder Woman. So with the Superfriends in my life I now know alot about the DC Characters. As for the Crime Syndicate I don't care for them so I will not be getting them.

wait 2 african american figures in one wave? thank you dc, hopefully they wont be as hard to find as hmmm black lightning

I just realized that this morning myself, 2 african americans, 1 asian, and 1 hispanic, Mattel gets credit for being super bold on this wave, God bless their hearts for that.

• Like 2

Here is something for old times.

Something about those DC Cartoons, those characters represent a higher moral standard.

This is my favorite though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsG7HHcO2zU

I was thinking of that one but I though the one I put would fit better send it has the 4 characters that we are going to get soon. El Dorado,Samuria,Black Vulcan and Apache Chife.

Something about those DC Cartoons, those characters represent a higher moral standard.

This is my favorite though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsG7HHcO2zU

I was thinking of that one but I though the one I put would fit better send it has the 4 characters that we are going to get soon. El Dorado,Samuria,Black Vulcan and Apache Chife.

Gotcha, then this one is my favorite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThN54HZJKCA

Yeah that will do I forgot about that begging from the Superfriends.

I´m one of the few who don´t care about Superfriends. The only ones I could have cared about where wonder twins, but I passed. I must admit that it would have been a nice addition, but I can live without them; same thing with the rest of the Superfriends.

Mattel once said they would include double articulation to "gymnastic" type characters. Isn´t Bronze Tiger a martial arts expert,but still sports the single jointed articulation?? When is Mattel planning to switch to a double jointed mold?

This hurts figures like Arkham Batman, re-released Batman, and surely, Catman, possible 80´s Nightwing, YJ Robin. .

I´m one of the few who don´t care about Superfriends. The only ones I could have cared about where wonder twins, but I passed. I must admit that it would have been a nice addition, but I can live without them; same thing with the rest of the Superfriends.

Mattel once said they would include double articulation to "gymnastic" type characters. Isn´t Bronze Tiger a martial arts expert,but still sports the single jointed articulation?? When is Mattel planning to switch to a double jointed mold?

This hurts figures like Arkham Batman, re-released Batman, and surely, Catman, possible 80´s Nightwing, YJ Robin. .

PLEASE, hopefully we have seen the end of the double joints. They made figures have elongated arms and looked like monkeys. Now we have to contend with the mid waste articulation on Wonder Woman.......don't like the figure so she will remain on card but I seriously hope this is the LAST and ONLY time for a mid waste swivel.

• Like 1

i don´t agree, they don´t look out of proportion, to me, and if they did, I´d rather display my figure in a coool natural action pose where the proportions can´t bee seen than just have them running or flying...or pose them "jumping" in a silly way