mortal combat

shokker

I saw these today. I almost bought Sub-Zero, but decided there was other stuff I need to buy.

Sub-Zero looked way better in person than he did in the pics I've seen. That's why I had him in my hand to buy. With a little repaint over his eyes, it might be one outstanding figure.

In true MK fashion, Scorpion was the opposite of Sub-Zero and looked worse in person than in pics. His eyes are too small and close together. There was also something else that seemed off, but that might have just been how he was packaged.

I'll probably get Sub-Zero and maybe Scorpion since you have to have both if you get one, but we'll see.

I want to get that Lion-O, but it's just too big. Unless I start getting into Play Arts Kai figures (I might get that Kratos I saw revealed), I ain't picking these up.

I can totally respect a man about scale, I feel much the same, but I feel like this is the only chance Thundercats will get at something like this, so no way I can hold out and not get them.

And yes, that Kratos looks mad fire!

I see what you mean. I'm changing my mind on that Kratos and saying I am getting it as there isn't any other super poseable Kratos available thanks to DC Direct getting the license. I was never a big fan of Lion-O so the scale issue becomes more apparent for me, but if I was a big Thundercats fan I'd be all over that Lion-O.

so who saw the last episode of legacy?? cyrax and sector looked great but they werent that great of fighters againts that blue cyborg of the same type. they had to team-up to get the work done. all in all the episodes are lame to me and it could be way better and less boring.

so who saw the last episode of legacy?? cyrax and sector looked great but they werent that great of fighters againts that blue cyborg of the same type. they had to team-up to get the work done. all in all the episodes are lame to me and it could be way better and less boring.

Yeah... They werent as good as advertised... I guess no movie for MK...

Yeah... They werent as good as advertised... I guess no movie for MK...

I didn't make it passed episode one. I dont care if it does have Seven of Nine...

yeah I watched all the episodes and they were hit and miss, some of them had some good stuff but mostly they were kind of meh. Most of the fights weren't that good and the casting seemed off at times. Apparently it's practically impossible to successfully bring Mortal Kombat to live action.

• 2 months later...

I was hoping for individual carded ones. I want the Cyborg pack for sure, though a little disapointed with Smokes's color.

Yeah, I guess they decided to use the MK9 storyline and put in robot Sub-Zero, even though it says Smoke.