mortal combat

shokker

So first series of 6" will be Raiden, Scorpion, and Sub-Zero in their MK9 costumes. I wonder how much these will be at TRU.

hopefully not over 20 bucks HST is killing me

I'm guessing they'll retail for $10.99 with TRU.

that would be nice I'm hoping the 6inch figures will be that price but in my town they'll probably end up being 25 at zellers or 19.97 at Wall-mart

no pics means no products. i bet that they havent finished anything. jazzwares is known to let people hang in the open with no news. i bet that they are as lame as the others they did. i dont order anything until i see what they look like. i mean what do they expect? same thing with marvel posters. i should preorder them and it still says classified over a black spot???? who is gonna order something they dont know if it turns out right??? i know i wouldn't. so did someone checked episode one of mortal kombat legacy? it was ok but the lame slowmotion kills it a little. they want to take a serious approach and they come with slowmotion on places you dont need them to be. the first episode is ok but nothing realy special.

no pics means no products. i bet that they havent finished anything. jazzwares is known to let people hang in the open with no news. i bet that they are as lame as the others they did. i dont order anything until i see what they look like. i mean what do they expect? same thing with marvel posters. i should preorder them and it still says classified over a black spot???? who is gonna order something they dont know if it turns out right??? i know i wouldn't. so did someone checked episode one of mortal kombat legacy? it was ok but the lame slowmotion kills it a little. they want to take a serious approach and they come with slowmotion on places you dont need them to be. the first episode is ok but nothing realy special.

I haven't seen it yet but I am going to try and catch it tonight. The slow-mo moves get overused alot since the Matrix came out, hopefully it shouldn't be too bad.

I haven't seen it yet but I am going to try and catch it tonight. The slow-mo moves get overused alot since the Matrix came out, hopefully it shouldn't be too bad.

i just watched the trailer for the episodes to come. maybe it is just me but i dont realy like it. it seems ok and a lot of people love it but it is far from the mini episode who started it all. i saw in one take that sub-zero has a white/grey costume???????? hello? scorpian gets to keep his yellow but blue isn't allright or what? he looks like smoke to me. kitanna and milena arent that beatyfull and sonja blade is not realy an eye candy either. ok it looks more serious but it is meh to me. a lot will enjoy it do.

i just watched the trailer for the episodes to come. maybe it is just me but i dont realy like it. it seems ok and a lot of people love it but it is far from the mini episode who started it all. i saw in one take that sub-zero has a white/grey costume???????? hello? scorpian gets to keep his yellow but blue isn't allright or what? he looks like smoke to me. kitanna and milena arent that beatyfull and sonja blade is not realy an eye candy either. ok it looks more serious but it is meh to me. a lot will enjoy it do.

Not sure which you are referring to on this since but the short that started it all was just a reimagining of the characters and tryign to take a less super natural approach and go for a more realistic one. Like Baraka being a person that likes body modification instead of being some alternate alien race of tarkatan warriors. The new series isn't following that as much. They still hit up supernatural but they are doing it more for promotional reasons and hype than anything else. So far from what Ive seen, it wasnt bad but they shouldve used the fan favorites to start it so it got people more into it. I dont think Jax, Sonya, Stryker and Kano are really heavy hitters in the excitement dept. They were always boring and too realistic to fit in for my tastes. From what Ive seen to come it seems very promising though and we have I believe 8 total episodes if im not mistaken. So 7 more to go? Game hits next Tuesday and Im super pumped for it!

Not sure which you are referring to on this since but the short that started it all was just a reimagining of the characters and tryign to take a less super natural approach and go for a more realistic one. Like Baraka being a person that likes body modification instead of being some alternate alien race of tarkatan warriors. The new series isn't following that as much. They still hit up supernatural but they are doing it more for promotional reasons and hype than anything else. So far from what Ive seen, it wasnt bad but they shouldve used the fan favorites to start it so it got people more into it. I dont think Jax, Sonya, Stryker and Kano are really heavy hitters in the excitement dept. They were always boring and too realistic to fit in for my tastes. From what Ive seen to come it seems very promising though and we have I believe 8 total episodes if im not mistaken. So 7 more to go? Game hits next Tuesday and Im super pumped for it!

i haven't even seen lyu kang in the trailer. is he even part of the show? i just heard last night that van damme's daughter auditions for a part in a new mortal kombat movie. i would love to see her in it. i also cant wait to get the game next week. i preorder it at my local shop. it looks so awesome. is it me or does baraka look like a goblin from the lord of the rings movie.

i haven't even seen lyu kang in the trailer. is he even part of the show? i just heard last night that van damme's daughter auditions for a part in a new mortal kombat movie. i would love to see her in it. i also cant wait to get the game next week. i preorder it at my local shop. it looks so awesome. is it me or does baraka look like a goblin from the lord of the rings movie.

Im not sure what characters are all involved but they do have alot more than the one they did for warner bros. I know Johnny Cage and Cyrax are in it. I would actually be surprised if Liu Kang ISNT in it but who knows, its a new direction and he isnt exactly the poster child that he was back in the day. Also Baraka always looked like a goblin so theres no real change now, he just looks alot more sadistic than before. Cant go wrong with those arm blades tho.

With the 6inch figures due out in June (according to BBTS)- there should be pics of the figures by now online.

Since there aren't- maybe the figures will get pushed back?

If Jazwares was smart - they would have timed it so that the figures were ready when the new game (which comes out Tuesday) comes out- so people buying the game could buy the figures at the same time.

I'm not a marketing major - but some things are obvious. Jazwares- hire me!

you mean Orc I don't remember Goblins being in the film at all except the disguise armor worn by Sam and Frodo were acquired from Goblins off screen

With the 6inch figures due out in June (according to BBTS)- there should be pics of the figures by now online.

If Jazwares was smart - they would have timed it so that the figures were ready when the new game (which comes out Tuesday) comes out- so people buying the game could buy the figures at the same time.

I agree. Take a look at NECA. When a game comes out they have the license for, you can get the figure for it either on or before the game comes out.

I agree. Take a look at NECA. When a game comes out they have the license for, you can get the figure for it either on or before the game comes out.

Yeah it really looses a lot of steam for my anticipation for the figures. I can't wait to get the game, and if they were available, say tonight at the midnight launch, I would probably buy atleast a sub zero, but since it won't be out, who know if I will care about it once they come out.

you mean Orc I don't remember Goblins being in the film at all except the disguise armor worn by Sam and Frodo were acquired from Goblins off screen

wasn't there goblins in the caves in the first movie? i havent seen it in a long time. i may be mistaken but i thought that were goblins in the caves of moria.

wasn't there goblins in the caves in the first movie? i havent seen it in a long time. i may be mistaken but i thought that were goblins in the caves of moria.

there were mentions like when they find the black arrows but I'm pretty sure the creatures in moira were Orcs. to my knowledge there has never been any Goblins on screen in the trilogy just Orcs

there were mentions like when they find the black arrows but I'm pretty sure the creatures in moira were Orcs. to my knowledge there has never been any Goblins on screen in the trilogy just Orcs

my mistake then lol. i cant wait to have them back on bluray by the end of the year. i sold all of my dvds once i got my ps3 and some blurays lol. i did not wanted the theatrical version. the extended cut is way better.

I saw a set of six jazzwares mortal kombat figures go for nearly 200 dollars the other day on ebay. Weird, since i passed them up at around 2 dolars a piece when they were on sale during KB toys liquidation.

• 2 weeks later...