2011 Toy Fair: DC

Wheeljack35

Young Justice

I love these figure and Ras Al Ghul? OMG

I wonder how big those taller figures are? They look DCUC size

Brave and the Bold

Seeing Superman does that mean we will finally see him on the toon?

DC vs MOTUC

WTF? She-Ra vs Supergirl?? Where the hell is Wonder Woman?

JLU

Sweet! Older Static ,Vandel Savage and Supes with the beard from the future

DCUC

OMG I love these Superfriends and Toyman,The White and Black Lanterns Hal Jordan ,The other Lnterns from Blackest Night and Owlman and Ultraman

Nice one thing I'm confuse a little bit is on the Young Justice. Is Black Carnary,Aquaman and Batman the small size like the DCIH side or are they the 6" side like DCUC. If they are the 6" then I will get them but if they are the DCIH size I don't want?

DCUC - YES, finally decent versions of the Crime Syndicate. Just finished watching Crisis on Two Earths and was thinking about how I wanted these characters. It looks like they pulled the looks from all different incarnations which I like, the best of each incarnation. I WANT THESE BIG TIME!!! SUPER FRIENDS, SUPER FRIENDS, SUPER FRIENDS in yo FACE!!!!!! all they all look good, yes, yes, yes!!!! These are availbe first at Walmart then everywhere else.

Lex Luther -- can't wait, can't wait. "is that how a warped brain like yours get the kicks by planning the deaths of innocent people, no, by causing the deaths of innocent people"...classic!!!!

Green Lantern - movie stuff is utter trash, and what 12 figs to complete Parrallax???

Batman legacy - is cool I guess, only want the commish, bats and joker. That Twoface is too guresome for me, and that Freeze looks like he should be serving ice cream. Are these 6 nches?

No longer collecting BATB but will get Supes

All I want is the librarian from GB

JLU - I will get what I get when I find it.

DC vs MOTUC - don't care about these in the least.

YJ - really don't know what to make of these guys, I hope the 6 inchers aren't too cartoony and fit in with the DCUC line.

DCUC

Bronze Tiger is awesome, Mattel has bought more diversity than any other line since GI JOE in the 80's. I want to display him both ways. I also like that they made the head removable

El Dorado looks amazing, don't care for the shirtless look, but that seemed to be the norm for ethic types, showing skin you know, otherwise he is amazing

Black Vulcan looks too cool, can't wait

Samurai is dead on, can't wait

Toyman is a major highlight. I like the DC Direct version but this one is just heads above.

Captain Boomerrang looks cool, finally a flash rogue

Apace Chief, can't wait to see him

Best wave in a long time and I didn't notice any ugly double joints, I could be wrong let me check again.

Nice one thing I'm confuse a little bit is on the Young Justice. Is Black Carnary,Aquaman and Batman the small size like the DCIH side or are they the 6" side like DCUC. If they are the 6" then I will get them but if they are the DCIH size I don't want?

The will have both JLU sized and DCUC Sized. The Artemis, Robin, and Aqualad on the bases with a ton of accessories are the 6".

The rest are the 4 inch scale although some were shown as 2 ups.

The will have both JLU sized and DCUC Sized. The Artemis, Robin, and Aqualad on the bases with a ton of accessories are the 6".

The rest are the 4 inch scale although some were shown as 2 ups.

While yes, they will have 6" figures labeled as select sculpt figures, the regular line will be a 4 3/4" line like The Batman Animated figures.

Young Justice will see figures in the 4.75" scale and the single packed figures will come with collect-to-connect Hall Of Justice pieces. This won't be a playset, but more like a 3D type diorama to display your figures on. There will also be 2-packs with a hero and sidekick tpye theme, like Superman/Superboy, Batman/Robin and so on. There will also be villain 2-packs as well.

So if they're re-releasing all the DCSH stuff, I hope that means a Cassie Cain in the near future.

Because they only made 17 figures of her the last time.

Hopefully it is a straight re-release as oppoose to a retooled fig like the DSCH batman in the legacy line

Here is the complete list from Mattycollector:

Here’s the list of toys we previewed this past weekend in New York. Toy Fans, it’s gonna be a great year to be a collector!

Batman

Batman Legacy Edition Singles Assortment

•Mr. Freeze

•Platinum Age Batman

•The Joker

Batman Legacy Edition 2-Pack Assortment

•Arkham City: Batman & Two Face − Wave 1

•Batman Begins Prototype Suit Batman & Lt. Jim Gordon − Wave 1

•The Dark Knight Batman & Police Honor Guard Joker − Wave 2

DCU Action League® Mini 2-Packs, Wave 3

•Batman vs Deathstroke

•Blue Lantern and Saint Walker

•Kilowog vs Zilius Zox

•Superman and Wonder Woman

DCU Classics Wave 18 (find them first at Wal-Mart!)

•Black Vulcan

•Bronze Tiger Classic

•El Dorado

•Modern Captain Boomerang

•Samurai

•Toyman

DCU Legion of Superheroes

•4 additional figures from the Legion of Super Heroes pack: Timber Wolf, Wildfire, Brainiac 5, and Chameleon Boy

DCU vs. MOTU 2-Packs

•She-Ra™ vs Supergirl

DCU Young Justice™

DCU Young Justice™ Basic Figure Assortment

•Black Canary™

•Captain Atom™

•Superboy™

•Vandal Savage™

DCU Young Justice™ 2-Pack Assortment

•Aquaman™ & Aqualad™

•Batman™ & Robin™

•The Flash & Kid Flash™

•Ra's Al Ghul™ & Cheshire™

DCU Young Justice™ 6" Figure Assortment

•Aqualad™

•Artemis™

•Robin™

Green Lantern

•12" Movie Masters® Hal Jordan

•8" Retro-Action® DC Super Heroes Kyle Rayner

•Oversized Green Man

•Oversized Kilowog

•Green Lantern Movie Masters® (Wave 1 includes Hal Jordan, Tomar Re, Rot Lop Fan, and Naut Ke Loi)

•6 new Wal-Mart exclusive 2-packs featuring 3 ¾” figures paired with a Guardian of the Universe.

Justice League Unlimited

JLU 3-Packs – 2011 Convention Packs

•Firestorm, Angleman, Killer Frost

•Heatwave, Flash Il, Mirror master

•Gold Face, Evil Star, Kyle

JLU 3-Packs

•Vandal Savage, Batman, Future Superman

•Future Static, Aqua Girl, Micron

•Mongol, Wonder Woman, Batman

JLU S.T.R.I.P.E.

•JLU S.T.R.I.P.E.

Was there any pics of the DCU Action League® Mini 2-Packs, Wave 3. I've been trying to fine some photos of them but can't fine any of them.

Do we know, yet, when to expect the Young Justice figures in stores? I can't seem to find anything.

For the most part I'll save some money on some DCUC. Excited about the Rainbow Lanterns wave, excited about the Crime Syndicate pack, but the Super Powers wave is a big pass to me. Never watched Superfriends and don't recognize any of the characters. Will get Cpt Boomerang, though. Glad he's the modern version.