Starting MU

DSmith

what two pack are you guys talking about?

Really tempted top pick up a Ironman/Thor two pack at Target, think I will go back this week for it.

This 2-pack is much better imo with regards to paint color compared to their single-carded counterpart.

Yeah the colors really seemed to pop, I remember Ironman had metallic paint, which was a nice touch. It had the modern thor armor, I prefer the classic, but that looked really good too.

The ones that were released last year. Target and Walmart are now overflowing with them. Its the one that came with the Sentry/Spiderman and Wolverine/Cap (shield with claw scratch) 2-packs

After my cash flow clears up this week, I will pick up that set if it is still there. Ive been looking through the MU figures, some nice ones out there for sure. I am on the look out for the Jim Lee Cyclops as well.

Yup the Jim Lee Cyclops is really good also Cable, if only that Jim Lee Jean Grey got a great rendition it would have been perfect (Jean needs a little neck)

After my cash flow clears up this week, I will pick up that set if it is still there. Ive been looking through the MU figures, some nice ones out there for sure. I am on the look out for the Jim Lee Cyclops as well.

Yup the Jim Lee Cyclops is really good also Cable, if only that Jim Lee Jean Grey got a great rendition it would have been perfect (Jean needs a little neck)

Yeah her lack of a neck is off putting... too bad, other wise she is a nice piece

lol I agree some of those MU female figures have serious neck problems.

That Jim Lee Cyclops is one of my favorite figures. Very hard to find. I managed to snag one at my walmart. Found evidence of his wave and the Cable wave at TRU, but that place is owned by scalpers.

lol I agree some of those MU female figures have serious neck problems.

That Jim Lee Cyclops is one of my favorite figures. Very hard to find. I managed to snag one at my walmart. Found evidence of his wave and the Cable wave at TRU, but that place is owned by scalpers.

Try Target found Cable wave last Friday saw 4 Cables w/ baby Hope and 2 Cyclops, 2 Apocalypse and a bunch of First Appearance Wolverines. They are not on the normal pegs but on the end caps facing the electronics section.

Just found the new wave at tru so you guys might want to take a trip out there, but before you go. Playitloud just got a 20% coupon for tru by friending them on facebook, and got a sentinel for 39.99.

Damn you are just finding everything at TRU! Thanks for the heads up about the 20% off!

I know I was overwhelmed with evertything I saw usually my tru is empty.

Just found the new wave at tru so you guys might want to take a trip out there, but before you go. Playitloud just got a 20% coupon for tru by friending them on facebook, and got a sentinel for 39.99.

Damn you are just finding everything at TRU! Thanks for the heads up about the 20% off!

Yup. My Target and TRU are cleaned out! No Destroyer, Cable, Archangel, Vision, Cyclops, Dr. Strange... and yet I see all the leftovers the scalpers left behind from those waves. :( Big fat doopid scalpers!@grumpy@ Me hates you!

Glad I've been able to pick up some red Hand Ninjas during this 2 for $10.99 sale at TRU.

Just picked up:

Taskmaster/Deadpool

Gladiator

1st Appearance Wolverine

2 Skrull Soldiers

Scorpion

Lizard

Black Costume Spider-Man (blue highlights)

Can't find the newest wave in stores yet, except for the new Dr. Doom, who is the lone ghost haunting me from now 2 Toys R Us visits. Broke down and picked up Dr. Strange, Scarlet Spider, and Falcon on Amazon.com. Waiting on delivery.

Managed to pick up a cyclops, spider-woman, falcon, and scarlet spider (upside downy), they are in my b/s/t list. lol I still can't find cable, archangel, dr. strange. @grumpy@ @loll@ @hmmm@

I gotta admit though... even though I'm not into the scarlet spidey character... I'm thinking of keeping him. He's kinda cool.

Finally saw the first stirrings of new MU at Toys R Us in NY's Times Square. A lone Dr. Doom and Falcon each. I have decided not to get Doom (as I have Secret Wars Doom), and already bought Falcon online, but good to see a few straggling new figures on the shelf. Lots more Apocalypse laying around now, though, must be one of the new in the refresher case!

Also picked up:

Astral Dr. Strange

"Inferno" Destroyer (Thor movie; light-up chest)

Received in the mail:

Titanium Man

Crimson Dynamo

Constrictor

Proto Armor Iron Man (IM2; classic pointy mask)

I've got the Doom/Absorbing man comic pack and I'm with DSmith. I'll be skipping that in this wave. Not like I'll find him in the wild anyway. lol

Is Falcon a TRU exclusive?I can't find him anywhere else.

No, he's not an exclusive. I got mine at Target.

Thanks Dragon,i guess i'll have to keep looking.I saw some online the other day,maybe i'll go that route.I saw a Doctor Doom,Apocolypse and a cyclops among others at my local WalMart but the cards were all bent up.I'm not one to fuss about a crease here and there but these looked like Shaq got a hold of em'.

Finally saw the first stirrings of new MU at Toys R Us in NY's Times Square. A lone Dr. Doom and Falcon each. I have decided not to get Doom (as I have Secret Wars Doom), and already bought Falcon online, but good to see a few straggling new figures on the shelf. Lots more Apocalypse laying around now, though, must be one of the new in the refresher case!

Also picked up:

Astral Dr. Strange

"Inferno" Destroyer (Thor movie; light-up chest)

Received in the mail:

Titanium Man

Crimson Dynamo

Constrictor

Proto Armor Iron Man (IM2; classic pointy mask)

I'm not really diggin' the Apocalypse figure only because i feel that he should be bigger.