Starting MU

DSmith

I'd stay away from the first green Hulk, it's a bad figure. I'd look for either World War Hulk, or maybe the Avengers 3-pack with Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man.

Agree. The WW Hulk is the best Hulk done so far that i've seen (havent spotted the box set yet) but it may not be the 'classic look' youre expecting.

Is WWH still available at retail, or did I miss the boat?

I think the single-packed Hulk that was released in green and grey versions has a bit of a frankenstein face. But the body is fine for me and I think the head sculpt IS much better and more "classic" for me in the Secret Wars 2pack. So I'm holding out for that.

Picked up:

Colossus

A.I.M. Soldier (#2)

Skrull Soldier (#1)

Dark Phoenix/Cyclops

I'd stay away from the first green Hulk, it's a bad figure. I'd look for either World War Hulk, or maybe the Avengers 3-pack with Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man.

exactly... the regular MU Hulk SUCKS. WW Hulk is definitely the best one, maybe the only good one. The Avengers 3-pack Hulk is nice, but it is the first appearance version... so it doesn't really work

Agree. The WW Hulk is the best Hulk done so far that i've seen (havent spotted the box set yet) but it may not be the 'classic look' youre expecting.

They were pretty plentiful when the wave was released. WM and TRU in my area seemed to order high numbers. I cant remember if i've seen one lately

though. Once i pick up a figure i dont pay them any attention when i flip pass them to see if something i do need is behind it.

he's in the Wave 13 case

RockthePlank, I was about to say check out your Targets as I found a case of Cyclops, WWHulk, Cable (Hopeless), Apocalypse, and Thanos. I had to ask a guy to check in the back though as they only had Skrulls on the pegs, and when scanned it said there was more available in the back.

RockthePlank, I was about to say check out your Targets as I found a case of Cyclops, WWHulk, Cable (Hopeless), Apocalypse, and Thanos. I had to ask a guy to check in the back though as they only had Skrulls on the pegs, and when scanned it said there was more available in the back.

Target's are finishing up their resets and the wave with Dr. Strange, Falcon, Dr. Doom, Skaar, and Scarlet Spider-Man are showing up as well. I picked up the full set minus the variant Dr. Strange because I already have him.

Thanks for the heads up bigbot! I want all of those figures you mentioned, that is the Jim Lee cyclops, correct? Dragon, I must have that Doom too! Apocalypse is a must have, he looks amazing! Damn you all! I thought I had this Marvel thing licked, then I started getting minimates, now it's MU! Dammit, I try to get out, but get sucked right back in!

Ok, maybe I will justify getting these as long as I just stick to the X-Men... and Hulk... and Spiderman... and Fantastic Four... but that is it!

Don't forget your Avengers.

As long as I keep it to the core Avengers, ya know, Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Wasp, Antman, She Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Panther... let's not forget all these groups villians too! But other then those, I don't want any Marvel Universe!

Actually the pics from the Hasbro MU dio are pretty amazing, very cool stuff!

Thanks for the heads up bigbot! I want all of those figures you mentioned, that is the Jim Lee cyclops, correct? Dragon, I must have that Doom too! Apocalypse is a must have, he looks amazing! Damn you all! I thought I had this Marvel thing licked, then I started getting minimates, now it's MU! Dammit, I try to get out, but get sucked right back in!

And the floodgates open....

That is a nice collection Dragon, definitely see a lot of "wants" in those pics! After I gave up ML, and sold them off, I avoided the MU threads all together just to keep away from temptation. We will see how I like the first one, maybe more from there...

Just found a WW Hulk at my walmart today. :) My advice is don't start collecting MU -- it's like a crack addiction. They're like candy. I just want more!

I picked up my first MU figure today.First appearance Wolverine.Very cool figure.I think that out of all the Wolvies' i have seen released,this one has a distinguished feel to him. Did i read somewhere on this thread that Target has the Falcon figure?

That's how it all starts. Just one. And then you needmore and more and more! Mine started with the Thing in light blue pants. Iopened him and took pictures, then I had to get another one MOC. Then more!

Welcome to club MUA - Marvel Universe Anonymous!

It's too late for me... I've already ordered one! I'm done for!