Sign in to follow this  
Phillip

Is DC Direct at Toy Fair this year?

Green Lantern will continue with series 5: New Guy Gardner(now I don't have to pay 80 dollars for one in ebay), Soranik Natu, Blue Lantern Warth and Sinestro(not shown). Series 6: Stel, Red Lantern Guy with chainsaw construct, Akkris and what it looks like to be a translucent green Hal. Green Lantern Box set with Fatality, Black Lantern Blue Beetle and Blue/Green Hal Jordan an Indigo base was shown but no figure(I hope it's Munk). Apparently the rumors of DC Direct demise were greatly exaggerated. Between this and Marvel Legends coming back with BAF Terrax Toyfair made my weekend.

• Like 1

Green Lantern will continue with series 5: New Guy Gardner(now I don't have to pay 80 dollars for one in ebay), Soranik Natu, Blue Lantern Warth and Sinestro(not shown). Series 6: Stel, Red Lantern Guy with chainsaw construct, Akkris and what it looks like to be a translucent green Hal. Green Lantern Box set with Fatality, Black Lantern Blue Beetle and Blue/Green Hal Jordan an Indigo base was shown but no figure(I hope it's Munk). Apparently the rumors of DC Direct demise were greatly exaggerated. Between this and Marvel Legends coming back with BAF Terrax Toyfair made my weekend.

Do you have a link with pics for all these figs? I'd love to see!

Green Lantern will continue with series 5: New Guy Gardner(now I don't have to pay 80 dollars for one in ebay), Soranik Natu, Blue Lantern Warth and Sinestro(not shown).

I hope it's a Sinestro Corps Sinestro.

Green Lantern will continue with series 5: New Guy Gardner(now I don't have to pay 80 dollars for one in ebay), Soranik Natu, Blue Lantern Warth and Sinestro(not shown).

I hope it's a Sinestro Corps Sinestro.

I'm hoping for a more comic accurate reddish skin Sinestro Corps Sinestro with the new added articulation DCD is using for some of the figures. Also here's another pic:

http://www.thefwoosh...C03638.JPG.html

• Like 1

Thank you for the pics! They all look great. Must haves = Soranik, Blue Lantern elephant guy, and Stel!

Guy looks good but I have the one from the earlier DCD GL wave and I see no need to replace him. Interested to see what Sinestro looks like.

Thank you for the pics! They all look great. Must haves = Soranik, Blue Lantern elephant guy, and Stel!

Guy looks good but I have the one from the earlier DCD GL wave and I see no need to replace him. Interested to see what Sinestro looks like.

Unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to get that one I came into Green Lantern DCD game a little late lol, and now its price on the secondary market is outrageous so this one is a blessing. I'm guessing the reasoning behind another Guy Gardner is that he's a big player in the upcoming War of the Lanterns event. Overall I'm happy with this figures but I can understand longtime collectors of the line being disappointed with getting a repeat specially since there are so many great GL characters out there that haven't been made like Bleez, Sodam Yat,Tekik,etc. but this batch of figs bring hope for the future.

No 1/6 figures? Crap. Only new prop is the GL Movie Power Battery? Crap. Looks like I'm gonna save some money this Spring/Summer. Unless Marvel offers some cool replicas from their movies.

The Indigo figure in the Green Lantern box set is Munk, here's the link to pic:

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2011/DCDirect/image10.asp

Also they have more pics from the DC Direct booth showing pics of Brightest Day,Arkham Asylum, Batman Reborn/Inc. etc. I have to say the Damian Wayne figure looks really cool and I'm kind of liking Batman's new outfit.