2011 Toy Fair: New Images Of The G.I. Joe Figures And Vehicles!

Outsiders

There goes my kids college money! lol I'm sure they won't mind as long as i buy them some 2. the only thing i see wrong is the rah cobra commander i hope that was a rush job and the final sculpt will be better. i hope seeing 2 zarana's means some how their bringing color change back and it's not a chase figure. that's what i would love most of all an updated zartan that changes color and not just in the face.Can't wait to own the entire new line!!!

i hope seeing 2 zarana's means some how their bringing color change back and it's not a chase figure.

The Zarana's are SDCC exclusives.

i hope seeing 2 zarana's means some how their bringing color change back and it's not a chase figure.

The Zarana's are SDCC exclusives.

I titled this one....EXCLUSIVES!

1209366883_470x353_screaming-face.jpg

yay exclusives

Such a pain in the A getting my SDCC Slaughters and by the time they came in, I just couldn't open them, so I have to buy duplicates! Dang it!

Other than that, I'm really impressed with what Hasbro has planned. I have reservations about a sculpt here and there, but I'm not about to knit pick when they're coming out with so many great products this year!

dang.. the Zarana set is really nice.. probably the best looking out of all the new figures.

I don't understand the direction they are taking GiJoe in now... they don't look like POC... a few RAH figures... and a lot of odd repaints and Frankensteins..

still, I'll get a lot of what we were shown

man why did hasbro make zaranna a SDCC cuse that sucks and will be as bad as the srg to get. way to go hasblow. we have waited how long for a new zaranna? thanks for the pics. im so over the Se,SS,duke,CC its not funny. so seems like i get to save some more cash thanks hasbro.

I've got umpteen million Snake Eyes, Storm Shadows, Dukes and Destro's, but no Sgt. Slaughter and likely no Zarana's because of this idiotic decision to make them "exclusives". Of course, I've yet to see a Shock Trooper anywhere in town either, so it's not exclusive to exclusives (hey, that's a good one @haha@ ) but come on people!!

I could really give a crap about the Zarana.......if I get her I get her. I'm not gonna lose sleep about it........But other than that there are some really good looking figures that we have coming down the line.

Techno Viper- Looks absolutely FANTASTIC!!! His face plate even looks like it did on the card art of the original.

Crazy Legs- Looks great as well.....could easily fit into my 25th display and not even notice a difference.

Steel Brigade- Very excited to get my hands on one of these......I was always a fan of that figure and head sculpt.

The SKYSTRIKER!!!! nuff said......

There is a lot of cool stuff coming in the next year....I'm hyped. There is some really cool shout outs to RAH era fans in this line. I'm liking them all.

Im digging what we are seeing since its moving back towards classic inspired figs in a lot of cases. I don't really love POC type as much as I do the classic 25th designs. Zarana I am loving and will bribe someone to get me one @loll@ Love Sci Fi, Techno Viper and Crazy Legs. Some of the newer style figs are cool too.

Draven

I like how it seems like it's a good mix of everything this year, while not being too overwhelming for collectors. Last year there wasn't enough; prior years, there was too damn much; this year is just right. Really cool how some are POC based and others are RAH with just a little bit of renegades thrown in. I have to admit that I may actually buy the Renegades Duke and Cobra Commander, they aren't bad (unlike the show). And you can bet your ass that I'm gonna buy the 12" police officer!

My favourite thing this year is probably the vintage packaging they are doing for the vehicles. Effin amazing! A skystriker?! Seriously? Boo ya! Now I don't have to spend an ungodly amount on ebay to get a couple for my U.S.S. Flagg!

It seems like Hasbro has really started considering the adult collectors and I sure appreciate it, so I'm not about to complain about the little things... with the exception of that SDCC exclusive bidnass... damn Hasbro.

lets hope Daryl DePriest can bring back joe to the top agin.

He's not been with the brand since 2006.

he loves joes like we do so we will see what he can do for the line. just cuse he has been away from joe dosent mean he dosent know whats going on with the line. so he should be able to improve on the line.

lets hope Daryl DePriest can bring back joe to the top agin.

He's not been with the brand since 2006.

he loves joes like we do so we will see what he can do for the line. just cuse he has been away from joe dosent mean he dosent know whats going on with the line. so he should be able to improve on the line.

Where is it stated he is coming back?