Missing Indiana Jones wave will be a a SDCC Exclusive

Wheeljack35

This from JayC who is posting this from the NY Toy Fair

Derryl DePriest announces new Indiana Jones Comic-Con 3.75" Exclusive set. The lost wave with Toht, Marion Ravenwood,, Satipo, German Mechanic, Indy in German Disguise and Indy. They will be in a big special box that opens to reveal all 6 figures on cardback. The Indy figure in this set will have a new headsculpt. Toht will have the melted head and a changeable hand. This will be it for Indy.

Like I said in the other thread, I hope they put this on their website also because I want those figures.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I AM SOOOOooooo excited.....Now to just find someone that is going...

Chopz

With me as usual I wonder what the price will be

I bet the price will be $129

Chopz

I never collected this line at all. But it's cool for Hasbro to give people who did collect it a little sense of closure. I predict the six figure set will run you $75 at ComicCon.

I'm hoping it will cost $50.00 total. As for the previously mentioned prices, that'll probably be the from "the other guys" (I mean, eBay sellers / online retailers) pricing.

Hey, at least IJ collectors will finally be able to clamor after those highly coveted figs!

You guys are way to worried; no way will these not be available on HTS. Despite how it seems, I dont think these will be that hot of a seller right off the bat (I mean come on guys, look at how the line failed). I dont think anything will be impossible to get on HTS this year aside from maybe the Zaranna chase. Even that probaly wont be that bad. Slaughter was a special case because he sold too 2 different kinds of collectors and Galactus was a retail item that they made a few in exclusive packaging. As for price im going to guess 75-90, much more than that seems like it wouldnt sell.

• 2 weeks later...

It should last a bit hopefully. The reason the line failed was the crap distribution. Over distribution on the first two waves then sporadic distribution on the last two. Realistically, though, after this wave they might have squeezed out one or two more waves at the most. A normal Belloq, Jock, Marcus, Donovan, maybe Lao Che and his boys, the Maharajah and that would probably be it.

• 2 weeks later...

thats the problem with all the companys. they put way to much on the shelf of wave 1+2 so that the following waves have no chance to hit the pegs. the problem is also that toyshops or any other shop cant order them seperatly. most of the time when a shop wants more indiana jones figures, then they get refreshed with the older figures even do the new ones are out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i preordered mine via ebay right now and i cant wait to get it. since hasbro doesnt deliver worldwide i had to go the ebay route. found a price i can live with. now that you mention it wheeljack, no i havent. did hasbro pull the plug again?? was it seen at sdcc??