Fast Food has become WAY to expensive.

Starscream49

I haven't had fast food in over a year.I have been on a diet for that amount of time and have lost 60lbs.I went from a size 42 to a size 36.We still hit McDonalds and Burger King but I get salads which does save me money.I used to eat McDonalds almost everyday for lunch and had super sized it.So no fast food and no soda which I haven't had since the beginning on November 2009.Not only will save money but will (in my case)help lose some weight

Thats because you CANT get any lower than 32" :)

Heh. Not true. I'm a 28" waist, but wear a 30" for a little wiggle room. But, like the other Captain, I'm not one to each fast food. I occasionally splurge on some Chik Fil A or maybe a Five Guys burger. But that's rarely.

If you think it's expensive now, wait until all of these fast food restaurants have to start providing insurance to their employees under the new health care laws...

• Like 1

Thats because you CANT get any lower than 32" :)

Heh. Not true. I'm a 28" waist, but wear a 30" for a little wiggle room. But, like the other Captain, I'm not one to each fast food. I occasionally splurge on some Chik Fil A or maybe a Five Guys burger. But that's rarely.

I could get lower than 32"...but they would have to grind down my bones!!!

I do buy from there but theres only 2 sandwiches on there. Crispy Chicken and McDouble. After years you just want other stuff.

McDonald's is f-ing gross! I never eat there... I wouldn't even if they were half the price of the others

Go to carl's jr, and you can get a real chicken sandwhich for a buck... their Spicey Chicken Sandwhich is amazing, and only .99 You can also get the Big Burger from the value menu. Everything else there is pretty expensive

Wendy's used to have a good value menu, but they took some things off of it. You can still get the jr.bacon burger for 1.29... I used to get 2 of those, 2 5-piece nuggets, and a small frost for 5 bucks...mmm

wait... pants come in size 32? MEN's pants???

I am calling BS on this one!

Nope, I got down that low once... and I was still to fat for the air force by 10 lbs! Thanks to Soda etc. I'm back to a normal 36 " lol.

We really don't have a lot of fast food options in this town, McDonalds (yuck) and subway. And i've still managed to gain weight up here.

I wear 32x32 loose fit.

I wear 32x32 loose fit.

I also wear 32X32...

I once went up to 34" but that was because I was eating too many MRE's and not doing alot of PT while I was sitting in Kuwait.

I dropped the weight quick when I returned to Germany.

I wear 32x32 loose fit.

I also wear 32X32...

30 x 32 straight fit here.

My guilty pleasure is a Little Caesar's large for $5. Can't beat that. Or for $10 throw in a liter of soda and some bread sticks.

Agreement with you Starcream!

Wendys, McDonalds, and BK combos are hideously expensive. Just a medium combo costs about $7-8, its not worth the price too. The amount and size is small and doesn't fill you up.

I only eat at five guys Burger and Wendys. Five guys - double patty sandwich with fries- $8.50 drink not included.