- Steel Brigade

2011 Series 04 - April 2011 Release

- Snake Eyes Temple Guardian

- Crazy Legs

- Croc Master

- Rock Viper

- Viper

- Iron Grenadier

I am most excited for Crazylegs and Rockviper.. two of my favorites from my childhood. I hope these new figures are RAH-inspired.

it's also really nice to see that we aren't getting 2 more waves of nothing but Snake Eyes, Duke, Destro, and Storm Shadow

wow... so that would make six waves so far and no females?? Is that something i should expect collecting Gi Joe ,few to no females?

Since we have had a glimpse at the jungle B.A.T. i'm hoping we keep the themes. This could mean that the Iron Grenadier is an "City Strike" version. It could be grey and dark puprle/red like the jvc or sigma six versions. Just a straight repaint of the 25th version would be fine.

I am most excited for Crazylegs and Rockviper.. two of my favorites from my childhood. I hope these new figures are RAH-inspired.

it's also really nice to see that we aren't getting 2 more waves of nothing but Snake Eyes, Duke, Destro, and Storm Shadow

agreed I remember both very well paying with both!

wow... so that would make six waves so far and no females?? Is that something i should expect collecting Gi Joe ,few to no females?

I believe Hasbro said something about female characters not selling as well as male characters, but I think that is because usually the female characters aren't as articulated as well as the male ones.

Some we already have seen like Bat, Blowtorch and Cobra Comamder. I like the Bat but the other 2 not so much. Blowtorch is a Lava Viper repaint.

Draven

Draven, I have seen the new Bat but not the pics of cobra commander or blow torch, is there a link somewhere?

Some we already have seen like Bat, Blowtorch and Cobra Comamder. I like the Bat but the other 2 not so much. Blowtorch is a Lava Viper repaint.

Draven

Draven, I have seen the new Bat but not the pics of cobra commander or blow torch, is there a link somewhere?

I think Draven means the Jungle Cobra Commander that was cancelled. Some people are speculating that this is the one we will see in the upcoming Pursuit wave(s)My link

I would like to see a different mask though. I don't mind the one they're currently using, but I'd like to see a hooded one or maybe even the G.I.Joe origins mask.