TF Prime Season 1 Episode Guide and Discussion Thread

spystreak

I liked that we have some new cons who aren't those battle droid wanna be's

hopefully we'll see some more in season 2. I gotta say I didn't like Knockout seemed to much like a sadistic Hotrod to me also another thing that bugged me is Breakdown and him used mostly melee weapons no lasers yes I know Breakdown used a missile launcher but still nothing's better than a firefight also I agree with starscream why would a Decepticon choose an automobile form giving up the gift of flight it was different in g1 as Deceptiocons could fly in bot mode.

quite a few ground based g1 decepticons actually ... Trypticon ( though I think his base mode can maybe fly .... at least in comics ... stunticons, combaticons , predacons to name but a few

quite a few ground based g1 decepticons actually ... Trypticon ( though I think his base mode can maybe fly .... at least in comics ... stunticons, combaticons , predacons to name but a few

Trypticon could fly through space in Dino mode make of this what you will. I think car based cons should be able to fly in Prime as it's not supposed to be realistic like the movie verse look at Arcee she size changes from a human sized motor cycle to an autobot of normal transformer size

Trypticon could fly through space in Dino mode make of this what you will. I think car based cons should be able to fly in Prime as it's not supposed to be realistic like the movie verse look at Arcee she size changes from a human sized motor cycle to an autobot of normal transformer size

Actually she doesn't change size

Actually she doesn't change size

actually she does

post-15525-0-51066100-1300226264_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

don't care about marathon i just want new eps!

me too Imissed half of that marathon anyway I was up till 4am playing call of duty black ops but If I can go two months without pop I can go a few weeks before a new episode of Prime the new episode Speed Metal desn't sound that great anyway the description said it revolves around Jack using Bumblebee to impress a girl (yawns) where have I heard that before

Here are the next three

11 6 "Speed Metal" United States April 8, 2011 Canada TBA 111

Jack tries to be impressive, with Bumblebee's help, but Knock Out's arrivals sends things out of control.

12 7 "Predatory" United States April 15, 2011 Canada TBA 112

Arcee must protect Jack when a routine mission is complicated by Airachnid's arrival.

First Appearances: Airachnid

13 8 "Sick Mind" United States April 29, 2011 Canada TBA 113

Summary not yet announced.

I wonder what an Airachnid is?

How Appropriate that on my birthday they air an episode called "Sick Mind" :P

I'm guessing Airachnid is some kind of flying spider the one that leaps in the air and bites people maybe Tarantulas with a jetpack

post-15525-0-17206200-1300743328_thumb.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing Airachnid is some kind of flying spider the one that leaps in the air and bites people maybe Tarantulas with a jetpack

Or the return of Black Arachnia?

Or the return of Black Arachnia?

nah I think this is a new character otherwise it would be named Black Arachnia as last I heard Hasbro still had the rights to the name Black Arachnia also I personally would prefer a new spider character than just a rehash of Blackarachnia she's been in to many series as it is yet Tarantulas hasn't hmmm weird

I found this posted on seibertron...We knew it but this makes it official

Starting this Saturday 4/9 - all original episodes of TRANSFORMERS PRIME will move to Saturdays at 7:00PM EST.

WHAT: “Speed Metal”: Trying to impress a girl and get even with the school bully, Jack convinces Bumblebee to help him win a street race, but the action speeds out of control when Knockout arrives.

WHERE: The Hub cable TV network. To find the channel in your area, please visit http://www.hubworld.com and check the Channel Locator at the top of the page.

WHEN: April 9, 7:00PM EST.

"Transformers Prime" is produced for The Hub by Hasbro Studios and will air weekly Saturdays at 7:00PM EST.

I'm honestly not interested in this episode sounds like a homage to fast and the furious(4 sequels too damn many) still I'm dying for something new so i'll watch it and there's usually nothing on saturday nights anymore

surprised they air it at night rather than in the morning for a Friday I can understand cause most kids are still at school ...