TF Prime Season 1 Episode Guide and Discussion Thread

spystreak

I hope Wheeljack has a G1 face. I to see what he looks like.

I had heard we are going to see Jazz also

I hope so according to wikipedia the toys of prime are coming in fall this year hopefuly this is true

I hope so according to wikipedia the toys of prime are coming in fall this year hopefuly this is true

Maybe we can see them at the NY Toy Fair in two weeks

I definately won't be, not enough cash plus New York is too busy of a city and I don't do crowds very well. hopefully the images we'll be posted shortly after the event begins

I definately won't be, not enough cash plus New York is too busy of a city and I don't do crowds very well. hopefully the images we'll be posted shortly after the event begins

I meant online...

I meant online...

my mistake

I merged the topics sorry spystreak we already had a thread with the same subject already

no problem I was originally going to have it like this but decided not too it actually works better this way

less exciting then the other news from transformers prime and what the hell megatron created the Decepticon regime not joined it silly prime writers

I hate how in this story Prime and Megatron fought side by side

That is nonsense

agreed maybe if it was before Autobot and Decepticons like liberating cybertron from Quintessons it would be better just another reference to Michael's bull-#$## I'm not eager for the third movie itself but for the Trilogy to be done with they can keep on with movie verse comics but the rest needs to go get eaten by Unicron

That is nonsense

agreed maybe if it was before Autobot and Decepticons like liberating cybertron from Quintessons it would be better just another reference to Michael's bull-#$## I'm not eager for the third movie itself but for the Trilogy to be done with they can keep on with movie verse comics but the rest needs to go get eaten by Unicron

I was never a fan of the Quintesson story..Too me its Primus that created them and Orion Pax was never Megatrons freind :P

That is nonsense

I was never a fan of the Quintesson story..Too me its Primus that created them and Orion Pax was never Megatrons freind :P

well it all depends wether you followed the comics or the Cartoon I like the Primus creation story better even though I follwed the cartoon series thanks to the internet and the references from Beast Wars and Machines I found the Primus origin and now that's what I go by

That is nonsense

well it all depends wether you followed the comics or the Cartoon I like the Primus creation story better even though I follwed the cartoon series thanks to the internet and the references from Beast Wars and Machines I found the Primus origin and now that's what I go by

I have combined elements for the toon and the comic

That is nonsense

I have combined elements for the toon and the comic

it actually makes a bit more sense considering Beastwars and beastmachines mention both perhaps I should start doing the same

Ok I have pinned this topic and put an episode guide up in the second post of this thread

It gets updated from time to time so we will know what happening ahead of time

Sorry Spystreak I didn't mean to commandeer your thread but it was already started and making a new one would of been stupid

Ok I have pinned this topic and put an episode guide up in the second post of this thread

It gets updated from time to time so we will know what happening ahead of time

Sorry Spystreak I didn't mean to commandeer your thread but it was already started and making a new one would of been stupid

I'm perfectly fine with this

good episode watched it with my morning cup of cofee absolutely good

I have a few questions on it though

1.Is Skyquake dead?I hope not

2.will Starscream implant that shard into himself

3.why is Skyquake an F-22/F-15 hybrid while starscream's an F-16 fighting falcon?

4.how many more Decepticons are on earth?

5.when's Breakdown going to appear?