What Movies Suck You In Anytime They Are On?

Dragon66

So I just connected the TV in my living room up to my old computer and now I can stream movies from Netflix (yes, I could have done this previously through my Wii, but anyhow), and I came across The Lost Boys. i clicked on it and next thing I knew, I lost 45 minutes without even realizing it. There are other movies that this can happen, some guilty pleasures, some just pure fun. This used to happen more on TBS and TNT when they focus on movies more than TV repeats. I was just wondering what movies do you all flip to and find yourselves not able to turn the channel?

I would have to say these are 5 that just suck me in and are total guilty pleasures:

-Roadhouse

-Point Break

-Ferris Bueller's Day Off

-Tombstone

-The Lost Boys

Great topic. :D

I'm a sucker for the 80's action films. The ones that really keep me watching no matter what are films like Conan The Barbarian, and...

-any Rambo flick.

-any Rocky flick.

-Good Fellas

-Commando

-Terminator 1 & 2

-Indiana Jones (all of them)

-Heat (Al Pacino, Robert De Niro)

-Tango & Cash

The Godfather and Godfather II.

If these come on, I tend to turn of the cable and watch them on DVD. ;)

Big Trouble in Little China

Highlander

The Shadow

Alien

Aliens

Alien³

Alien Resurrection

Predator

Predator 2

Predators

(Unfortunately, neither of the AVP movies work for me. The biggest disappointments of my movie going life.)

Terminator

Terminator 2

Star Wars Saga

Star Trek Saga

Indiana Jones Saga

The Lost Boys

Transformers 1986 I still cry when Prime dies

anything with Parker Posey SHE IS AWESOME!

Empire strikes back

Saving Private ryan

Scar face

Predator

Heavy Metal 2000

Heavy Metal

Machete

Planet Terror

From Dusk till Dawn

Captain america(90s cracks me up everytime)

Jin-Roh the wolf brigade

the Lost boys

30 days of night

We were Soldiers

the Road Warrior

Uwe Boll's Rampage

Hollywood Homicide

Vertical Limit

Outbreak

The Fugitive

Tombstone

A Knight's Tale

Judge Dredd

Clear and Present Danger

Twister

Some good, some chessy, all of them can suck me in to watching them.

Hollywood Homicide

Vertical Limit

Outbreak

The Fugitive

Tombstone

A Knight's Tale

Judge Dredd

Clear and Present Danger

Twister

Some good, some chessy, all of them can suck me in to watching them.

forgot about Judge Dredd you know they're remaking it with Karl Urban as Dredd

So I just connected the TV in my living room up to my old computer and now I can stream movies from Netflix (yes, I could have done this previously through my Wii, but anyhow), and I came across The Lost Boys. i clicked on it and next thing I knew, I lost 45 minutes without even realizing it. There are other movies that this can happen, some guilty pleasures, some just pure fun. This used to happen more on TBS and TNT when they focus on movies more than TV repeats. I was just wondering what movies do you all flip to and find yourselves not able to turn the channel?

I would have to say these are 5 that just suck me in and are total guilty pleasures:

-Roadhouse

-Point Break

-Tombstone

-The Lost Boys

Point Break, Ferris Bueller and Lost Boys are all good ones...if they're on television or any of the movie channels I always seem to end up watching them.

Here's a few more:

- The Breakfast Club

- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

- Good Will Hunting

- Fight Club

- Any Kevin Smith film (ie Mallrats, Clerks, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

- Star Wars or LOTR movies

- Billy Madison/Happy Gilmore

- Step Brothers/Talladega Nights

- Dazed and Confused

- American Pie movies

-Roadhouse

-Point Break

-Tombstone

-The Lost Boys

Point Break, Ferris Bueller and Lost Boys are all good ones...if they're on television or any of the movie channels I always seem to end up watching them.

Here's a few more:

- The Breakfast Club

- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

- Good Will Hunting

- Fight Club

- Any Kevin Smith film (ie Mallrats, Clerks, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

- Star Wars or LOTR movies

- Billy Madison/Happy Gilmore

- Step Brothers/Talladega Nights

- Dazed and Confused

- American Pie movies

Funny you mention it, I got sucked into Fight Club on VH1 last night.

• 3 weeks later...