New G.I. Joe Pursuit Of Cobra Figures On The Way?!?

The Wire

@loll@

Jungle Bats??? I mean, it is a little funny. ;)

the jungle bats look terrible, i would rather have had the glow in the dark nano bat. This doesn't sound like the best line up to me, but it will be the sculpt that make or break it.

@loll@

Jungle Bats??? I mean, it is a little funny. ;)

Ya, I was thinking the same thing. @lol@

Seriously, what purpose would a camouflage BAT serve? Not to mention the figure looks dumb as hell.

Maybe they could give us Desert Snow Serpents and Urban Eels in the next wave...

That aside, I am curious about the other figures listed, with the exception of CC, and hope that POC does continue, as I've enjoyed the line quite a bit.

Not trying to defend B.A.T.s here because when it comes to army building, I prefer the more realistic characters (I think the Shock Troopers are amazing), but even though they're robots, you'd still want them to be as difficult as possible for the enemy to spot. Both to make them a harder target and harder to spot. That extra second the camo buys you can make all the difference. To me, the jungle bat just means that Cobra Commander is finally gettin his sh*t together. Now they just need to make a version of him that's even further from the movie version... awful... awful movie. Seriously, that movie has ruined G.I. Joe collecting where I am! After all the leftover ROC figures sold at mass discount, no one wants to carry G.I. Joes anymore!

It's just one figure....I mean, I'm not knocking the entire set because I think a JUNGLE camo robot is kinda lame. It's a simply repaint tossed in for the hella'vit, but the others we've yet to see may be interesting?

- Blowtorch

- General Hawk

- Steel Brigade Trooper

- Cobra Trooper

- Cobra Commander

Blowtorch should be the Valcano Viper that was posted on Ebay a while back. Cobra Commander will be the one we saw that never got released I bet. As far as the Jungle Bats, I LOVE it!! It looks just like my custom RAH one I posted hear years ago!! They stole my idea!! @loll@

Draven

It's just one figure....I mean, I'm not knocking the entire set because I think a JUNGLE camo robot is kinda lame. It's a simply repaint tossed in for the hella'vit, but the others we've yet to see may be interesting?

- Blowtorch

- General Hawk

- Steel Brigade Trooper

- Cobra Trooper

- Cobra Commander

Yep, there's several there that are VERY intriguing.....notably COBRA Commander. The COBRA Trooper is a curious one, because of the unofficial/official revelation that the Shock Troopers from wave 3 are supposed to be the "upgraded blueshirts", but still....

If they LOOK COOL, I'm in like Flint...........err. well not that Flint, but.........uh.......Flint.......eh........

- Blowtorch

- General Hawk

- Steel Brigade Trooper

- Cobra Trooper

- Cobra Commander

It's likely that the cobra commander is the earlier one, but it could just use that tooling, maybe only some of it. I think it would be intersting to take that movie cc body cast in shiny blue and give him a classic Helmet. I've seen more than on custimizer do it, and it would be more of an update or amalgam to mix the movie and classic styles. Maybe even a resolute cc?

Hawk is the one i'm most intersted in. I kinda hope he resembles the renegades version, i hate the old man with one eye look for hawk, but the dress uniform would be great for customs.

There was a unreleased CC???

Ya, it was somewhere between CC version 28 and CC version 117. :P

this is excellent news and i gotta say i like the jungle BAT .I just freakn love this line.Do you guys think the jungle CC will have the clear face? I really like the chrome face plate.You know if that will be the CC they are intending to release.

*Also off topic* but why is everyone thinking hasbro will drop the POC line? I thought the line was doing well and in my area the figures are selling.Does Hasbro just drop products that are doing well ? Or is it just unhappy fans hoping it to fail. I really enjoy this line and while I don't think i'm a true joe fan I do hope that it has a good long run.They are just great toys!!